Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

April 25th, 2012, 9:37 pm #2

Details please!! Hope all is well:-)

Teresa
Teresa

April 25th, 2012, 10:16 pm #3

Erin-How is your cycle going?
Thinking of you and hoping all is going GREAT!!!

Erin
Erin

April 26th, 2012, 1:15 am #4

Erin-How is your cycle going?
Thanks for thinking of me! I've had kind-of a long day, so it was nice to take a look and see your shout outs! The cycle is going relatively well. We got to NYC first thing this morning. My E2 is kind-of low (387 today) for the follicles I have I think, but my E2 tended low last time for the eggs I got so who knows. I got a doctor at home to take the time to measure all of the follies yesterday (which is surprisingly challenging- they all just want a "wham bam thank you ma'am" experience and only count the biggest ones, which esp. sucks for me since my smaller ones seem to mature early- I mean while you're in there, why not finish the job! ). So yesterday she saw a 15mm, 12.3, 11.5, 9.5, 9.4, 8.3 and 6 and lining was 12mm. Today biggest was 16.7mm but the doctor barely looked at the others (grrrrr...). LH has stayed really low for once (2.2 today- mine is usually wicked high). I worry about the E2 being so low, but I guess with the E2 priming and the MDL maybe it's lower? I don't know. I think I maxed out at an E2 of 500ish last time with the 5 eggs/4 mature, so we'll see. I would guess maybe a day or two more before trigger. I have somewhat limited internet access while we're here (we only have my husband's work laptop and he's trying to work remotely) but I'm checking in when I can. Sending good luck and thinking about all of you!

anna
anna

April 26th, 2012, 2:55 am #5

That's great news.

b&a72
b&a72

April 26th, 2012, 5:40 pm #6

Thanks for thinking of me! I've had kind-of a long day, so it was nice to take a look and see your shout outs! The cycle is going relatively well. We got to NYC first thing this morning. My E2 is kind-of low (387 today) for the follicles I have I think, but my E2 tended low last time for the eggs I got so who knows. I got a doctor at home to take the time to measure all of the follies yesterday (which is surprisingly challenging- they all just want a "wham bam thank you ma'am" experience and only count the biggest ones, which esp. sucks for me since my smaller ones seem to mature early- I mean while you're in there, why not finish the job! ). So yesterday she saw a 15mm, 12.3, 11.5, 9.5, 9.4, 8.3 and 6 and lining was 12mm. Today biggest was 16.7mm but the doctor barely looked at the others (grrrrr...). LH has stayed really low for once (2.2 today- mine is usually wicked high). I worry about the E2 being so low, but I guess with the E2 priming and the MDL maybe it's lower? I don't know. I think I maxed out at an E2 of 500ish last time with the 5 eggs/4 mature, so we'll see. I would guess maybe a day or two more before trigger. I have somewhat limited internet access while we're here (we only have my husband's work laptop and he's trying to work remotely) but I'm checking in when I can. Sending good luck and thinking about all of you!
With me I needed an extra couple of days on stims with my SIRM estrogen priming protocol which the doc said was normal. He said the estrogen can slow the follicles a bit. So I would not worry all looks good!

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

April 26th, 2012, 6:24 pm #7

Wishing you good luck!!

Teresa
Teresa

April 26th, 2012, 6:47 pm #8

I'm rooting for you, Erin!!! Positive vibes and thoughts!!!
Lots of good wishes!
XOXO
"Teresa"

Houston
Houston

April 26th, 2012, 7:19 pm #9

Looks great so far!!!