Cysts from medicine??? If you have experience, please comment.

Cysts from medicine??? If you have experience, please comment.

BabyDance
BabyDance

June 15th, 2011, 4:30 pm #1

Could my cramps have been cysts? I actually do not think I'm pregnant at all now, and am wondering if what I was experiencing was a cyst? I only had one once before that I know of, and I can't remember what the symptoms were.

I have never had cysts on natural cycles, but if I understand correctly, meds can cause them, and I've been on meds for months, so wondering if maybe my symptoms are cysts. Has anyone had these where they cause lots of cramping 7DPO or so???

I know I need to just relax and I am going to, promise - just trying to figure it out, so in future cycles I know what to expect. I will be in the looney bin if I keep going through this. It's insane.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

June 15th, 2011, 4:53 pm #2

the bin is waiting for you! just teasing. If it helps...this BFP I had a cyst (seperate from the corpus luteum) and I didn't get any cramping from it. I also had a cyst in the stim stage of one of my last IVF cycles and no cramping from it.

btw...if you had a cyst it would have been noted in yesterday's u/s.

lucy999
lucy999

June 15th, 2011, 5:14 pm #3

Could my cramps have been cysts? I actually do not think I'm pregnant at all now, and am wondering if what I was experiencing was a cyst? I only had one once before that I know of, and I can't remember what the symptoms were.

I have never had cysts on natural cycles, but if I understand correctly, meds can cause them, and I've been on meds for months, so wondering if maybe my symptoms are cysts. Has anyone had these where they cause lots of cramping 7DPO or so???

I know I need to just relax and I am going to, promise - just trying to figure it out, so in future cycles I know what to expect. I will be in the looney bin if I keep going through this. It's insane.
your the ivf cycle bc they would have been measuring it. I had one. Just try to relax and hope for the best. Good luck and sending you positive sticky vibes.

MargieD
MargieD

June 15th, 2011, 6:44 pm #4

I started stims for an IVF cycle. RE didn't know I had a cyst until I was about half way through the stims. He decided to move forward with it because I had so many follicles. I think I had 13, but he only retrieved 9 because he didn't want to go near the cyst.

I rarely got cramps from the cysts or the endo which I supposedly have (or had?)...

BD
BD

June 15th, 2011, 6:44 pm #5

I'm ready to jump out the window. I want to know what the heck is going on. I think it's the crinone, and if negative, I'm never taking that stuff again. Lucy - I hope you are having an ok time with this, I'm insane! I guess it's not a cyst, but what the hell. I'm on the verge of tears. Thanks for the input, it definitely helps. You guys rock.

lucy999
lucy999

June 15th, 2011, 6:51 pm #6

horrible because you never know if it is progesterone or actual implantation. All we can do is to pray and hope for the best. i am seriously working hard at work to keep myself busy. plus my back hurts from P4 shots.

BD
BD

June 15th, 2011, 7:12 pm #7

I started stims for an IVF cycle. RE didn't know I had a cyst until I was about half way through the stims. He decided to move forward with it because I had so many follicles. I think I had 13, but he only retrieved 9 because he didn't want to go near the cyst.

I rarely got cramps from the cysts or the endo which I supposedly have (or had?)...
Tx Margie - this helps. Nt.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

June 15th, 2011, 7:22 pm #8

I'm ready to jump out the window. I want to know what the heck is going on. I think it's the crinone, and if negative, I'm never taking that stuff again. Lucy - I hope you are having an ok time with this, I'm insane! I guess it's not a cyst, but what the hell. I'm on the verge of tears. Thanks for the input, it definitely helps. You guys rock.
go out and take a brisk walk up the block; do something for a quick distraction.

This is horrible for you I know but you have to find some activity when you're not working, that will keep you distracted and sane.

I'm tempted to encourage you to take some Prometrium (of course with Cooper's awareness). For many of us, when taken orally, it acts as a sleeping pill.

lucy999
lucy999

June 15th, 2011, 7:24 pm #9

Prometrium makes me so sleepy and relaxed but I am on PIos and also supps. I hva poor P4 history so i go for full loaded attack with P4. I take my prometrium at night.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

June 15th, 2011, 7:29 pm #10

I was taking at Cooper's direction, and I was to take it at night. But often I'd take it early just so that I could konk out and stop thinking and worrying.