Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor question.

Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor question.

BabyDance
BabyDance

June 23rd, 2011, 2:24 pm #1

Taking a poll. When you use it, is there a pattern of how many high fertility days you get, and how many peak fertility days you get? If so, please let me know. Thanks, in advance!

bigboy
bigboy

June 23rd, 2011, 5:29 pm #2

im not using them but know several people who have....and with them, it varied from month to month.

let me know how it works for you. i would never invest in one bc my OPKs and CM measure the same thing as the fertility monitor....i typically have the same CM pattern every month (with 5-7 days of ewcm) and my OPKs usually have a "fade in" pattern, right before i get the positive....so for the last 4 months, i have been able to tell when i will get a positive 1-2 days before i actually do..my chart also does this dip thing 2-3 days before O too... (yes, im that regular, too bad it doesnt pay off!!!) but ive always been curious about the monitors.

KerriA
KerriA

June 24th, 2011, 12:38 pm #3

Taking a poll. When you use it, is there a pattern of how many high fertility days you get, and how many peak fertility days you get? If so, please let me know. Thanks, in advance!
Hi Babydance,
This is my third month using the monitor, and I think the monitor is still "getting to know me" and my surge day tends to vary. The first month I used it I started using the sticks on day 6 and got a + opk on cd16 and "peak" on cd17. Last month, the monitor started asking for sticks on cd 9, and I got my "peak" on day 13 - the same day as my positive opk. I just starting using the monitor today (cd8) - I guess we'll see what kind of month this is.
FYI - after you get your first peak, there is no need to keep using sticks as it then goes into automatic mode regardless what your sticks say. I learned a lot on the b.abycenter boards - there's one dedicated to this monitor.
good luck!
kerri

BabyDance
BabyDance

June 24th, 2011, 2:59 pm #4

I won't be able to start this month because I'm going to Israel - so WHEN I get preggers, I will be out 200 bucks!!! That should be my worst problem!! But, it sounds like it's working well! Peak should mean ovulation day, so makes sense pos OPK the day before. Thanks so much - hope you are hanging in there! Xoxo BD

KerriA
KerriA

June 25th, 2011, 3:04 am #5

A wasted$200 would be a good problem to have, right!
have a great trip! You deserve a break - i hope that is what this trip is (sure sounds exciting to me!)
best,
kerri