Check's lining conversion

Check's lining conversion

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 1st, 2011, 3:42 am #1

I'm not understanding something about Check's theory of the lining conversion. He says that it should be TL in the follicular or stimming phase. After Progesterone is started it should convert to IE or HH. My question is what difference does it make if your lining is IE or HH in the stimming phase? You are not transferring any embryos at that time. You will only transfer them after progesterone is started and your lining will already be at the right pattern. What am I not understanding about his theory?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 1st, 2011, 6:03 am #2

I remember reading studies about it and found this at multiple clinics. If the lining goes to HH too soon, it is out of phase with the embryos and dramatically reduces implantation rates.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

May 2nd, 2011, 6:33 pm #3

I'm not understanding something about Check's theory of the lining conversion. He says that it should be TL in the follicular or stimming phase. After Progesterone is started it should convert to IE or HH. My question is what difference does it make if your lining is IE or HH in the stimming phase? You are not transferring any embryos at that time. You will only transfer them after progesterone is started and your lining will already be at the right pattern. What am I not understanding about his theory?
In the stimming phase your are in the follicular phase and your P4 is supposed to be nice and low. As ovulation approaches your P4 levels start creeping up and lining starts to convert. After you ovulate your P4 shoots up and you want your lining to have responsed to that high P4 level by converting so that you can optimize environment for implantation.