Check question from a newbie

Check question from a newbie

AmyT
AmyT

May 11th, 2012, 12:58 am #1

Hi ladies,
I love this forum! It's so informative and supportive.

Just a quick question from any Check experts...does anyone know if he does phone consultations for out of state patients?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 1:15 am #2

He used to long ago, but unfortunately you have to do the initial consult with him in person now. I think the other docs will do an initial phone consult, but they are not as popular for high FSH issues.

AmyT
AmyT

May 11th, 2012, 1:22 am #3

Ugh...that's too bad. I definitely need a high FSH doc!

Houston
Houston

May 11th, 2012, 1:30 pm #4

Dr Davis at Cornell is high FSH friendly and does phone consults. CCRM was high FSH friendly for me but maybe not everyone. I am 35 with an FSH of 32. Dr surrey does phone consults.

Alli
Alli

May 11th, 2012, 2:52 pm #5

Hi ladies,

Just a quick question from any Check experts...does anyone know if he does phone consultations for out of state patients?

Thanks!
I think Dr T in NYC charges but most others dont

Nancy
Nancy

May 14th, 2012, 12:36 am #6

Hi ladies,

Thanks!
Hi! I had a consult with dr. Check and it was very informative and worth my trip. However in my experience he is somewhat inaccessible due to his busy schedule and therefore I have noticed that the other docs are many times making recommendations for me anyway. I believe they are all trained under him and follow similar protocols. I know many girls have spoken highly of dr. C ohen if you search for her name you will find many posts regarding her and I believe she does phone consults. She did my egg retrieval a few months ago and she was so kind (I had empty follicle ) and took the time to talk to me and be accessible throughout the whole fiasco. Dr. B rasile also does phone consults i think. So, in my opinion, I don't think you'd go wrong with at least a phone consult with another dr there.

GL and keep us posted!!

Nancy