Cautiously posting...(+FRER mentioned, loss, etc)

Cautiously posting...(+FRER mentioned, loss, etc)

Teresa
Teresa

May 3rd, 2012, 7:59 pm #1

I have not been able to access this site for some time today!

I posted this on the pink board- it's super early and not official yet.

Today is cycle day 25 for me. I usually get AF every 30 days. I've been feeling "off" the past few days. Queasy mostly.

Took a FRER this afternoon (not even first morning urine, I know...) and got a +

I was thrilled to see it, but I am trying with all my might not to get my hopes up.

Many of you have followed my story. I have had 4 losses in total. This will be my 5th pregnancy. I am turning 40 this August. The last thing that happened was they found a 2.3 cm intramural fibroid and the last opinion I got, the RE told me to have another saline sono and most likely a myomectomy to remove it, as he felt that it's location could be why I haven't been getting PG all these months or god forbid, cause preterm labor. Just a few weeks ago, I was in the hospital because I was hemorraging.

I am terrified.

I called the RE and will go for a beta in the morning.

I was very torn as to post this here so soon, but I posted on the pink board and I have gotten to know some of you and didn't want to not say anything. I haven't been posting as much lately because I decided to take a "break" which mostly involved me not googling things as much, walking every day, doing fun things, making peace with the fact that I was going to have to probably be scheduling surgery this summer and trying to get myself out of an 8 month depression. The break helped my spirit alot. Not feeling the pressure helped.

Thinking of you all and keeping each one of you in my prayers.

With love, Teresa

AJ
AJ

May 3rd, 2012, 8:09 pm #2

I'm so happy for you!! I know how apprehensive you are considering your history. I'm sending tons of positive thoughts your way and will be looking for an update from you tomorrow!

Teresa
Teresa

May 3rd, 2012, 8:14 pm #3

A million emotions right now. I don't want to get my hopes up, but praying that this one will stick.

Erin
Erin

May 3rd, 2012, 8:27 pm #4

Today is cycle day 25 for me. I usually get AF every 30 days. I've been feeling "off" the past few days. Queasy mostly.

Took a FRER this afternoon (not even first morning urine, I know...) and got a +

I was thrilled to see it, but I am trying with all my might not to get my hopes up.

Many of you have followed my story. I have had 4 losses in total. This will be my 5th pregnancy. I am turning 40 this August. The last thing that happened was they found a 2.3 cm intramural fibroid and the last opinion I got, the RE told me to have another saline sono and most likely a myomectomy to remove it, as he felt that it's location could be why I haven't been getting PG all these months or god forbid, cause preterm labor. Just a few weeks ago, I was in the hospital because I was hemorraging.

I am terrified.

I was very torn as to post this here so soon, but I posted on the pink board and I have gotten to know some of you and didn't want to not say anything. I haven't been posting as much lately because I decided to take a "break" which mostly involved me not googling things as much, walking every day, doing fun things, making peace with the fact that I was going to have to probably be scheduling surgery this summer and trying to get myself out of an 8 month depression. The break helped my spirit alot. Not feeling the pressure helped.

With love, Teresa
...a HUGE congratulations!!! That is marvelous news! I too can't wait to hear an update! Sending lots and lots of good wishes that this is it for you!!! Yay Teresa!!!

Teresa
Teresa

May 3rd, 2012, 8:36 pm #5

I have my fingers crossed for you as well, you are in my daily thoughts and prayers. I am looking for your updates.

May 3rd, 2012, 8:42 pm #6

I am terrified.

With love, Teresa
That's amazing! Have you in my prayers!

May 3rd, 2012, 8:42 pm #7

I am terrified.

With love, Teresa
That's amazing! Have you in my prayers!

Teresa
Teresa

May 3rd, 2012, 8:47 pm #8

I know this is a very difficult time for you and I have you in my daily prayers as well. We have to keep the faith, though we know all to well that it is not easy. I am thinking of you. Love, Teresa

Houston
Houston

May 3rd, 2012, 8:50 pm #9

I am terrified.

With love, Teresa
Congratulations! Please keep us updated!

Teresa
Teresa

May 3rd, 2012, 8:54 pm #10

You keep us updated too, sending you good thoughts and prayers!!
xoxo