BFN this morning

BFN this morning

Cee
Cee

June 29th, 2011, 1:48 pm #1

Beta is tomorrow.

I think I'm going to take off the next month from doing anything, for a couple reasons. First, for my piece of mind. The thought of not having to worry about appointments and meds and all that sounds fantastic to me right now. Second being that we're taking a family vacation in a couple weeks and I'm thinking that would probably be the week that I'd need to have my IUI.

We're going to our lakehouse for the 4th of July holiday weekend and I have 3 books set aside to take with me, plus a large bottle of tequila for my homemade margaritas. I can almost taste them right now...

Sara H.
Sara H.

June 29th, 2011, 2:04 pm #2

I think a month off is a brilliant idea.

Float in the water, drink that homemade margarita, read those books... heaven.

Sending you a huge cyber hug,
Love to you,
Sara H

mtoto2
mtoto2

June 29th, 2011, 2:09 pm #3

Beta is tomorrow.

I think I'm going to take off the next month from doing anything, for a couple reasons. First, for my piece of mind. The thought of not having to worry about appointments and meds and all that sounds fantastic to me right now. Second being that we're taking a family vacation in a couple weeks and I'm thinking that would probably be the week that I'd need to have my IUI.

We're going to our lakehouse for the 4th of July holiday weekend and I have 3 books set aside to take with me, plus a large bottle of tequila for my homemade margaritas. I can almost taste them right now...
So Sorry

Danielle
Danielle

June 29th, 2011, 2:13 pm #4

Beta is tomorrow.

Cee I am so sorry to hear about your BFN. Try to enjoy your weekend away and enjoy those books and margaritas.

NY10
NY10

June 29th, 2011, 2:50 pm #5

Beta is tomorrow.

I'm in the same boat - BFN for me too I think (I'm 12DPO and POAS yesterday was BFN - doing beta today, which is early I know but I am going on hols tonight so better to get it over with). Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. Am finding it very difficult to bounce back this time too. I think a month off is a great idea. Look after yourself, lots of pampering and "you" time. Take care.

KerriA
KerriA

June 29th, 2011, 2:52 pm #6

Beta is tomorrow.

I know how disappointing these days are, but I think you have the right plan. Take a break and enjoy your life - being a slave to your biology is very stressful. You deserve some time off - enjoy your books and margaritas!
kerri

June 29th, 2011, 3:57 pm #7

Beta is tomorrow.

It sounds like you have a good plan in place, though. I hope you have a relaxing, peaceful break.

June 29th, 2011, 3:57 pm #8

Beta is tomorrow.

It sounds like you have a good plan in place, though. I hope you have a relaxing, peaceful break.

gisg
gisg

June 29th, 2011, 4:16 pm #9

Beta is tomorrow.

This sucks but your plan to recoup sounds fabulous. This is a hard journey and without breaks its impossible to carry on. Our bodies are not machines after all...I want to wish you a happy 4th and hope you have a great time and forget this IF for a bit.

best
gisg

lucy999
lucy999

June 29th, 2011, 4:32 pm #10

Beta is tomorrow.

lots of hugs