BFN

BFN

Cee
Cee

October 28th, 2011, 6:30 pm #1

Finally heard back. Geez. I knew it but still wanted confirmation.

I have a phone consult scheduled but it's not until Nov. 8th and it's with Dr. Brasille. So the question is do I go ahead and cycle this next month or just wait? If I get matched soon with DEmbryos I want to do that as soon as possible. We were going to do 2 more cycles of IUI with the DS and then hopefully do the DEmbryo, and if not matched with that any time soon, move to DE. So if I go ahead with this phone consult I'll basically be having it for potentially one more cycle. Ugh, I don't even feel it's worth it...

nadia80
nadia80

October 28th, 2011, 6:52 pm #2

sorry cee..i hope ur decsion will take u towards your dreams no matter what decision u make .......i am sure u will make the right one.

love and {hugs}}}
nadia

AJ
AJ

October 28th, 2011, 7:21 pm #3

I have a phone consult scheduled but it's not until Nov. 8th and it's with Dr. Brasille. So the question is do I go ahead and cycle this next month or just wait? If I get matched soon with DEmbryos I want to do that as soon as possible. We were going to do 2 more cycles of IUI with the DS and then hopefully do the DEmbryo, and if not matched with that any time soon, move to DE. So if I go ahead with this phone consult I'll basically be having it for potentially one more cycle. Ugh, I don't even feel it's worth it...
I guess if you have the DS it doesn't hurt yo use it up....especially since learning that with Cooper you can reserve the DEmbryos for a few months if matched, right?

October 29th, 2011, 1:40 am #4

So sorry Cee!! Hugs

jnoels
jnoels

October 29th, 2011, 4:18 am #5

So sorry, Cee. It sucks. Do something nice for yourself this weekend. Big hugs.

summerwind03
summerwind03

October 29th, 2011, 1:01 pm #6

I know it's a slam, even if you expected it.

Would you do a natural cycle IUI? In that case, I think it couldn't hurt to go ahead with it. Otherwise, I think you should give yourself a month off to re-energize.

October 29th, 2011, 4:14 pm #7

I am sorry, I hope u get the match very soon. Also is IVF in ur game plan at all?

Age=28
FSH=28, AOAB, endo stage 4, right overy very small, left overy covered with endo,AFC 2, cash pay

3/2011 IVF #1 : 2 follicle, failed abnormal egg didn't fertilize

From 3/2011-9/2011 went to Re every other week and had a cyst or low AFC and couldn't start IVF

9/2011 IVF #2: EPP, stim for 15 long days, 1 follicle only, sudden E2 drop @ stim day 14,converted to IUI, BFN

October 29th, 2011, 6:21 pm #8

I hope your next steps come along quickly.

xoxo, Tracy

Sara H.
Sara H.

October 29th, 2011, 6:43 pm #9

I was so hopeful for you... grrr!

It sounds like a great game plan that you and DH have.

I'm out this cycle so I don't think we'll be cycle buddies but I am totally here for you!

Hugs and love!
Sara H.

maureen
maureen

October 30th, 2011, 1:35 am #10

I'm sorry this wasn't the cycle, but you have a few good options to consider. I find working on the next steps really helps me.

Maureen