B/W results are in......definitely ovulated on my right...but not left.......

B/W results are in......definitely ovulated on my right...but not left.......

MargieD
MargieD

June 15th, 2011, 8:55 pm #1

I definitely was in the middle of ovulating yesterday.

E2 - 73
LH - 6
FSH - 8
P4 - 7.1

Yesterday's results
E2l - 147
LH - 16
FSH - 13
P4 - 3

Coopers believes that the right follicles released but the left follicle did NOT release. However, not all follicles release at the same time so there's still a chance.

With the blocked tube on the right - hopefully, the left tube felt very "grabby"...

MargieD
MargieD

June 15th, 2011, 9:00 pm #2

P.S. This is the highest my P4 has ever been in the last five months!!! :-) n/t

June 15th, 2011, 9:02 pm #3

E2 - 73
LH - 6
FSH - 8
P4 - 7.1

Yesterday's results
E2l - 147
LH - 16
FSH - 13
P4 - 3

Coopers believes that the right follicles released but the left follicle did NOT release. However, not all follicles release at the same time so there's still a chance.

With the blocked tube on the right - hopefully, the left tube felt very "grabby"...

That is a good P4 level for just ovulating and I'm sure it will be higher by your mid-LP.

Are they doing anything to check the right (follow-up u/s) or just planning for next cycle?

June 15th, 2011, 9:03 pm #4

E2 - 73
LH - 6
FSH - 8
P4 - 7.1

Yesterday's results
E2l - 147
LH - 16
FSH - 13
P4 - 3

This looks great Margie. Why the drop in E2? is it coz u already ovulated? whats the next step now?

gisg

bigboy
bigboy

June 15th, 2011, 9:56 pm #5

E2 - 73
LH - 6
FSH - 8
P4 - 7.1

Yesterday's results
E2l - 147
LH - 16
FSH - 13
P4 - 3

that's awesome. i had a feeling that you were riiiight there ; ) you probably feel a lot better about that progesterone level too! and yeah, not all follies release, especially if they arent really big enough/dont have enough time to grow before you trigger.

June 15th, 2011, 10:23 pm #6

E2 - 73
LH - 6
FSH - 8
P4 - 7.1

Yesterday's results
E2l - 147
LH - 16
FSH - 13
P4 - 3

hoping and praying that the left follicle launches.

MargieD
MargieD

June 16th, 2011, 10:19 am #7

That is a good P4 level for just ovulating and I'm sure it will be higher by your mid-LP.

Are they doing anything to check the right (follow-up u/s) or just planning for next cycle?
And they've never done that before. That tells me that this is a pretty good cycle!

They're also saying that the HCG worked and I don't need to switch to Lupron because "not all follicles always release." This kinda bothers me a little bit, but Coopers has gotten me this far.

MargieD
MargieD

June 16th, 2011, 10:20 am #8

This looks great Margie. Why the drop in E2? is it coz u already ovulated? whats the next step now?

gisg
This is my understanding although I don't get the science behind it. Maybe others will chime in....

I am supposed to go next Tuesday for b/w & u/s (they've never asked me to do this....).

MargieD
MargieD

June 16th, 2011, 10:22 am #9

that's awesome. i had a feeling that you were riiiight there ; ) you probably feel a lot better about that progesterone level too! and yeah, not all follies release, especially if they arent really big enough/dont have enough time to grow before you trigger.
But I was disappointed because this was a huge follicle. I think it was the biggest or the second biggest follicle when we measured them on Saturday. That's why it surprised me (and disappointed me) when it didn't release! Oh well...

MargieD
MargieD

June 16th, 2011, 10:23 am #10

hoping and praying that the left follicle launches.
YES!!! Go leftie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) n/t