Anybody from scottsdale,az oot patient with dr.check?

Anybody from scottsdale,az oot patient with dr.check?

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 3rd, 2012, 2:46 pm #1

How do you get your results faxed before cooper closes?I called one clinic and the are open from 9 to 5 . I am surprised that the first appointment is only at 9am.
Has anyone been to labcorp and got the results to cooper early? Thanks.

AJ
AJ

February 3rd, 2012, 3:03 pm #2

but I'm behind by 2 hrs as well....I've never had a problem with Labcorp getting results to Cooper before they close. They keep pretty late hours anyway, and if I've put in for a callback and they haven't received the results they will call me. When doing b/w only I usually get my callback around 2pm my time (4 pm their time)

My appt time ranges between 8:15-8:45am as the lab closest to me opens at 7:30. The earliest appts are reserved for patients who have been fasting....

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 3rd, 2012, 3:17 pm #3

How do you get your results faxed before cooper closes?I called one clinic and the are open from 9 to 5 . I am surprised that the first appointment is only at 9am.
Has anyone been to labcorp and got the results to cooper early? Thanks.
I live in Phoenix andI did out of town monitoring with Cooper using LabCorp, I went first thing in the morning when they opened at 7:00am. If the order has STAT on it then LabCorp has until 11:00am to get results over. Keep in mind that you have to be there before 8:30 or 9:00am in order for them to have enough time to get the results.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 3rd, 2012, 3:50 pm #4

but I'm behind by 2 hrs as well....I've never had a problem with Labcorp getting results to Cooper before they close. They keep pretty late hours anyway, and if I've put in for a callback and they haven't received the results they will call me. When doing b/w only I usually get my callback around 2pm my time (4 pm their time)

My appt time ranges between 8:15-8:45am as the lab closest to me opens at 7:30. The earliest appts are reserved for patients who have been fasting....
I had been been to a quest before, and they did not accept it.They needed a dr's signature.do you have different order forms?

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 3rd, 2012, 4:01 pm #5

I live in Phoenix andI did out of town monitoring with Cooper using LabCorp, I went first thing in the morning when they opened at 7:00am. If the order has STAT on it then LabCorp has until 11:00am to get results over. Keep in mind that you have to be there before 8:30 or 9:00am in order for them to have enough time to get the results.
and would u know the out of pocket cost for u/s? I will be moving there shortly.
Thanks a ton.

teresa
teresa

February 3rd, 2012, 4:12 pm #6

I had been been to a quest before, and they did not accept it.They needed a dr's signature.do you have different order forms?
i just replied to this and it vanished. i was saying, i just consulted at cooper first time monday and this coming monday i am going to blood and u/s.
i have photocopies from cooper thinking its easier if i just bring it to them by hand vs fax because i hate fax and hate phones and the less i have to do that the better off i am
BUT since my first time i am not taking chances and called cooper today and told them to fax it to the 2 place
monday when i go, i will nicely explain my situation and ask if i can just come with paper in hand
its a pain in the butt sort of but i think you should have nurses at cooper fax it
it will save you aggravation if you go there and they say "no photocopies" then youre gonna have to call cooper and get the order faxed in...
just saying it might be better to start this way, arent we stressed enough? i know i am
good luck

AJ
AJ

February 3rd, 2012, 4:20 pm #7

Yes, my location does nt.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 3rd, 2012, 4:46 pm #8

and would u know the out of pocket cost for u/s? I will be moving there shortly.
Thanks a ton.
I used EVDI. I will give you my personal email if you want and I will give you the exact location that does it because not all of them do follicle growth scans etc. But I can tell you the location we went through has done it for Cooper before because the ladies remembered the name and I never had too many problems with them getting the orders over to Cooper and if Cooper said they did not get them I called them and they refaxed them right then and there. For both the blood work and u/s Cooper will send them the orders if you ask them to, you just have to give them there fax#.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 3rd, 2012, 4:47 pm #9

I will have to look at my bills but my insurance covered them so I only had a $30 copay, but without insurance I want to say around $150.