2ww!

2ww!

Laura
Laura

April 10th, 2012, 4:43 pm #1

Although knowing me it will be more like a 10-day-w...I'm so impatient!!

I didn't think I'd get back to this point so fast! According to the fer. tility fr. iend site I am 3 dpo. It's the first time my temping has confirmed O!

Fun thought: If I get pg this cycle, I have a shot at a 12-12-12 baby...how cool is that??

Alli
Alli

April 10th, 2012, 7:00 pm #2

Lots of waiting but hope it works out. 12/12/12 sounds like a good date

I meant to respond to your Easter post. So sorry to hear about the m/c situation. Never heard of the mono twins. A 40 day period of rest sounds like the right medicine.

NY10
NY10

April 10th, 2012, 8:46 pm #3

I didn't think I'd get back to this point so fast! According to the fer. tility fr. iend site I am 3 dpo. It's the first time my temping has confirmed O!

Fun thought: If I get pg this cycle, I have a shot at a 12-12-12 baby...how cool is that??
Hope your 2ww passes quickly and with great success!

mel
mel

April 10th, 2012, 8:47 pm #4

Sending positive thoughts your way for a 12-12-12 baby!

Erin
Erin

April 10th, 2012, 10:12 pm #5

Good luck Laura and welcome back! nt

Mtoto2
Mtoto2

April 11th, 2012, 1:42 am #6

Wishing you the best

minka
minka

April 11th, 2012, 5:44 pm #7

Post-O temp rise is a good sign! Here's wishing you the best for this cycle