3 skulls of the toltecs

3 skulls of the toltecs

July 7th, 2016, 10:25 pm #1

Did you know that 3 skulls of the toltecs worked on Scummvm? I am playing it now. i forgot how much fun it is! I remember that every time I played it before, I had to ask for help from you. I am hoping to play without a walkthrough, but, I will ask you first if I need help. It has been years since I played it! What fun!

July 11th, 2016, 9:25 pm #2

I have been everywhere on the trolley except the forest. I have clicked all over on the forest to try to get there but he doesn't go in. Is it just that I forgot something or is a pixel hunt for the correct location?

July 14th, 2016, 8:23 pm #3

Hi Linda,

No, I did not know you could play it with Scum VM. Tell me how to do it and can I play it on Windows 7 Professional Version? According to the walkthrough Fenimore has gone from the canyon into the Monastery, then back to the canyon then to Big Town (stable, well, Big Town Station, general store, jail, bank, saloon, front of barber shop, church, jail again, Big Town Station again), next to the Indian Village, then the Cemetery and then finally on to the Forest (cabin). The walkthrough says leave Cemetery and CLICK ON the Forest on your map. I don't know if this helps you any.

Take care,

Bill
Last edited by Mr. Bill on July 14th, 2016, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 15th, 2016, 12:00 am #4

I decided to look at your walkthrough (I prefer not to use one if I can help it) and I hadn't clicked on the bottle - and the map of the forest was on the bottle. I did think I had clicked on the bottle, but, I think I used the wrong mouse button.

yes, it plays great on scummvm and I have windows 7. I didn't have to download any of the files to the computer, I just put in the disk and went to the D drive on scumm and somehow I got it working. It is a fun game and I am playing it again! It is a long game too! If you are bored, give it another try - Great fun! take care.

July 15th, 2016, 10:25 pm #5

so, I am replaying it again! (it was so fun replaying it last week) but, I can't seem to get it to go to night time. I need to get that station master out of the station. I am not asking for help, I guess I am just saying that with this long game, even in replaying, it is so awesome! What fun. so, back to the drawing board and trying to figure out what I missed out on. I hope you replay this Mr. Bill. It is definitely a lot of fun. And thanks for your awesome walkthrough!

July 16th, 2016, 4:21 pm #6

Hi Linda, I will probably need your help getting through it again.

Nighttime comes, I believe, when you take care of station master (telegraphist).

Have fun,

cheers,

Bill

July 16th, 2016, 4:27 pm #7

I have to have it turn to night to get the wind howling and shut the door. but, for some reason I can't get it to turn to night yet. so, this game - even though I have played it just a week ago - is still proving to be a puzzle! I hate looking at walkthroughs but have resorted to your walkthrough and still can't figure out what I am doing wrong that it isn't turning to night. oh... and also - I can't get into the jail cell, can't find the jail cell key. I got rid of the warden with the rice and Tabasco sauce but I sure am missing something.

July 16th, 2016, 4:38 pm #8

Did you miss picking something up or combining inventory items?

Bill

July 16th, 2016, 9:09 pm #9

I dunno what I am doing wrong. I already got the whiskey to the sergeant, got the medal and gave it to lardbelly, woke up the sleeping revolutionary, but I can't get into the jail to give the stethoscope to the indian. I am missing something but I can't figure out what. Lardbelly isn't in the hideout yet either. I might have to go to an earlier saved game to figure this out. but, this is a fun thing to do! Are you thinking of re-playing this? I hope so. I haven't had so much fun in a long time.

July 17th, 2016, 10:34 pm #10

Hi Linda,

Have you had any progress with the game? We just started (poor old man).

Bill

Confirmation of reply: