Whazzup!?

Whazzup!?

September 10th, 2010, 1:27 am #1

I don't usually see you logged in? I'm back to watching a little more of the NFL game and Mythbusters. Bye!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 10th, 2010, 2:38 am #2

`
Just mucking about trying to fix something, while hating the sudden disappearance of pleasant weather, and watching some show about the building of the world's biggest cruise ship - the Oasis of the Sea .

Can you believe they put had to put retractable exhaust funnels on the damned thing just so it could leave the shipyard where it was being built and pass under a bridge to reach the open sea - never to return to this shipyard, nor pass under any other structure which will require the funnels to retract ?

I hope its boilers simultaneously explode and it sinks to the bottom of the Challenger Deep.

Dennis
Dennis

September 10th, 2010, 10:58 am #3

Magnificent in fact, simply magnificent! Highs from the low 70s t0 80 and low hum-di-didity for the next 5 deays in the forecast.

Of course its dryer than a 95 year old nun too. Stuff will catch fire if you just look at it funny!

mooster
mooster

September 11th, 2010, 2:40 am #4

`
Just mucking about trying to fix something, while hating the sudden disappearance of pleasant weather, and watching some show about the building of the world's biggest cruise ship - the Oasis of the Sea .

Can you believe they put had to put retractable exhaust funnels on the damned thing just so it could leave the shipyard where it was being built and pass under a bridge to reach the open sea - never to return to this shipyard, nor pass under any other structure which will require the funnels to retract ?

I hope its boilers simultaneously explode and it sinks to the bottom of the Challenger Deep.

There's one sure fire way to put her on the bottom. Call it "unsinkable." Works a charm every time.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 11th, 2010, 3:06 am #5

`
Plus drop a Tsar Bomba on the damn thing !

hee

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 11th, 2010, 3:13 am #6

Magnificent in fact, simply magnificent! Highs from the low 70s t0 80 and low hum-di-didity for the next 5 deays in the forecast.

Of course its dryer than a 95 year old nun too. Stuff will catch fire if you just look at it funny!
`
It's gone all "blowjobs with buzz-saws" hereabouts.

For the love of the White Christ - last October was better than this September has been so far !

I remember it vividly, as I was still enjoying my "forced extended vacation" - which began in September '09 - until mid-October.

Fuck me... ...have I really worked at this "new" job for almost a year already ???

Where does the fuckin' time go ?

Dennis
Dennis

September 11th, 2010, 8:48 am #7

`

hee

Not a full size one?! Seems like wasting overkill when so many other places deserve the treatment sooooo much more!

celtredleg
celtredleg

September 11th, 2010, 3:20 pm #8

`

hee

More like turn it into a hole in the sea. Nothing but vapor left.

Owen

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

September 12th, 2010, 3:00 am #9

`
Say - is that anything like a Hole in the Sky ?

Dennis
Dennis

September 12th, 2010, 8:44 am #10

I thought it was Lucy in the sky!