Too damn many Pollacks here....

Too damn many Pollacks here....

Dennis
Dennis

May 5th, 2012, 8:25 pm #1

We're heading to Chicago over Memorial Day to visit with the sister and hubby and participate in their annual Bocce Ball tournament and I need a coach! David, the hubby is of Italian heritage, the sis is of course a good Polish/Ukranian girl.

I need coached up for the event. There is cash at stake from the $1 each player puts up, but bragging rights are absolutely critical! One of the boys at camp said he would give me some tips, but he had a hard time remembering to do that due to the insidious influence of demon rum! Damn drunken Dago!

The CB is gonna ref, but if she has more than 1 drink she won't be able to remember to cheat for the good guy............ME!

Shit, I may have to rely on skill! I'm doomed, doomed I tell yunze...fekking DOOMED!!!!<h1></h1>

Asmara
Asmara

May 5th, 2012, 11:22 pm #2

online ! LoL

Online sources may not be totally accurate, but they don't drink... hehe

Dennis
Dennis

May 5th, 2012, 11:36 pm #3

Looking it up won't give me the proper body language and facial expressions that will cause my opponents to believe I can play and that resistance is useless! You can only learn that from one ethnically attuned to the game!

Well, I still have another month. Maybe I can find a sober Italian...preferably a Sicilian! One with cousins named Rocco and Guido! Hee-hee!

Asmara
Asmara

May 6th, 2012, 12:05 am #4

Youtube...

Well, it's a stretch... but maybe.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

May 6th, 2012, 2:26 am #5

`
It's rolling balls across the lawn at a smaller ball trying to get closest to it, right ?
LoL

As for facial expressions, I feel the cold stare of deathly intent to be suitable for any competetive situation.

Hey, wait a minute! Didn't they play Bocce in the movie The Godfather ?

All you gotta do is watch that baby and there you go !

Dennis
Dennis

May 6th, 2012, 10:14 am #6

I'm still looking for that personal touch! That has to be the best route. However, if it involves becoming upset at being called Dago, WOP, or spaghetti-bender all bets are off!

Nothing negative there at all. I mean it isn't like somebody using works like hunky, Pollack or DP with malice in there voice!

So far the competitive goals are two. Beat the Air Force colonel who has been talking smack to me about his prowess. Keep the CB at that fine balance between sobriety and snockered where she can be convinced to cheat but still remember for who!

John
John

May 7th, 2012, 1:57 am #7

A couple pitchers of beer, and/or several shots of Polish vodka will only loosen you up and make you a far better player. "Personal experience is wasted on the clueless."