In honor of the "Liberal Lion's" passing...

In honor of the "Liberal Lion's" passing...

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

August 28th, 2009, 12:52 am #1

`
Rust In Pieces, bub...

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

August 28th, 2009, 2:46 am #2

Dennis
Dennis

August 28th, 2009, 9:35 am #3

`
Rust In Pieces, bub...

Would I have voted for him for POTUS? Never, but he isn't all bad either.

Saw a report out of a DC news station yesterday that the Senator had done weekly volunteer work with a reading program at a school near the capitol as well as donate books to their library for over a decade.

The fact was never publicized at his direction. Imagine that, from a politician, a good deed never publicized.

John
John

August 28th, 2009, 8:52 pm #4

Teddy also has the blood of hundreds of thousands of butchered and slaughtered innocent unborn children on his hands, after his shrill and never ending screaming uber support of abortion, not to mention the murder of Mary Jo Kopechne to answer for. Wherever that bastard is this very second, I truly pray that he gets what is coming to him from the ultimate judge who won't be at all interested in his family and political connections, his Dunn and Bradstreet rating, or how much money and influence that he can peddle or throw around.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

August 29th, 2009, 1:04 pm #5

`
Think of the hundreds & hundreds of distillery workers whose jobs were made secure by his voracious appetite for "fruit of the vine, and work of human hands".

Why, he was a veritable one-man stimulus bill.

John
John

August 29th, 2009, 3:18 pm #6

I heard that all the workers at Chivas Regal Scotch Distillers are wearing black arm bands and their common stock fell over 40 points on the news of his demise. They may be going into receivership.