Hey ! I was actually going to look for that movie...

Hey ! I was actually going to look for that movie...

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

January 19th, 2012, 6:21 am #1

`
But, yeah... ...the location ID on the post was Dallas, Tejas... ...so it was prolly you-know-who...

January 19th, 2012, 10:45 am #2

Who the hell got it?! I could'a but let it go cause I wasn't sure!

Now I'm going to pout!

Anomalous
Anomalous

January 19th, 2012, 5:00 pm #3

Only the shadow knows!

Dennis
Dennis

January 19th, 2012, 10:28 pm #4

A whine about why the first post was scratched! My antenna were up with the first one, but I couldn't pull the trigger! Thanks for the style tip Anomalous!!

John
John

January 20th, 2012, 2:19 am #5

Wot' hoppened?

Anomalous
Anomalous

January 20th, 2012, 5:19 am #6

I am the only anomalus one around here, you usurper!! I delete thee to the netherworld of slithering snakes and biting spiders where the fires are not quenched and the worm dies not.. Prove me wrong if you will, you foul, one-eyed, denizen of the devil!! Or, go back to that solitary, lime green hell of privation you have manufactured for yourself alone and have so recently emerged from!

Dinky Dow
Dinky Dow

January 20th, 2012, 6:04 am #7

and greatly enjoy these perversities and proclivities related to that activity immensely. I shall not question the reason again, but has any of yinz taken it upon yinselves to actually go find the movie I made mention of to begin with with the four, male, circus midgets and the World Wrestling Federation Heroes? I so wish I could fathom what or who yinz interesting people are clammering on about.
Last edited by johnbryan on January 20th, 2012, 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 20th, 2012, 7:05 am #8

and do a little creative writing to improve upon this dumbass's post.

MagarakOmnipotentTrueLivingGodofOZ
MagarakOmnipotentTrueLivingGodofOZ

January 23rd, 2012, 5:00 am #9

Isn't a good plan.......
Last edited by MagarakOmnipotentTrueLivingGodofOZ on January 23rd, 2012, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.