Ferdiphant

Ferdiphant

August 19th, 2012, 1:16 pm #1

I dont have a new Tamiya kit, the best I could do locally was the premium DML Ferdi which was my plan all along so I dont need to bother with the zimmerit.

Heres one I made when the DML basic ferdi first came out - built but as usual never quite finished.

So the plan is to build a better kit and finish it this time! Im thinking of using it with the new AFV club Bussing-Nag Ive just made for that classic Kursk look.

Last edited by JonBailey42 on August 19th, 2012, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 19th, 2012, 2:36 pm #2

...and then from outa nowhere...

Very tidy effort - love the faded dusty paint work. Some v.nice airbrush work there. Can you post the real pic of the one you are doing out of interest?

August 21st, 2012, 10:59 am #3

I dont have a new Tamiya kit, the best I could do locally was the premium DML Ferdi which was my plan all along so I dont need to bother with the zimmerit.

Heres one I made when the DML basic ferdi first came out - built but as usual never quite finished.

So the plan is to build a better kit and finish it this time! Im thinking of using it with the new AFV club Bussing-Nag Ive just made for that classic Kursk look.

I like the olive green camo .
gives the suttle worn effect.

Great job on the truck Jon

Michael

August 28th, 2012, 10:21 am #4

Powering through! Great work Jon.

So, will this be on the table at Euro??????

Sheeds