NPC Organizations

Have a question about something relating to the site or a particular aspect of Mass Effect, ask it here.

NPC Organizations

cos1ne
Major

27 January 2011, 08:24 pm #1

Hey I know that we have rules regarding organizations such as a minimum post count. But just like creating planets and locations and things like that, can we create NPC organization that we do not claim control over for setting. For instance I want others to know about TVEL corporation for Kolya's backstory but I don't want to RP that organization ever, should I place it in organizations if I want to describe it and will it be approved if I say I don't want to control it?
MV Буйвол TDU Rust Rash Levo Cola

If I do not post for more than a week anyone can use my character in whatever way necessary to advance the plot, excluding death, mutilation or loss of property.

Rasengod7
Executor

27 January 2011, 08:28 pm #2

Sure. You can make the organization if you wish and never roleplay it or anything.

cos1ne
Major

27 January 2011, 08:56 pm #3

Actually Rasen shouldn't something like that be in the Codex, perhaps make a page that has links to all the organizations on MEU.
MV Буйвол TDU Rust Rash Levo Cola

If I do not post for more than a week anyone can use my character in whatever way necessary to advance the plot, excluding death, mutilation or loss of property.