Vary muscular Colette

Vary muscular Colette

Jerry
Jerry

September 14th, 2005, 7:16 am #1

Old Timer, Your right, I would have needed a tripod with hold downs on it, to keep the camera from shaking. But its a good thing that my cameras have a non shake devise built into the lens. Its really amazing that us old guys can get really excited when their is an extremely muscular and sexy women like Colette in our presence. Colette is really amazing, in that she does almost resemble some of the artist drawings of extremely muscular and sexy women. The first thing she did when she came into my room, was to let me squeeze all of her thick rockhard muscles. First her pecs, which are so thick, that she does not need any brest augmentation. And every inch felt like it was armor plated. Next her big 17+" biceps (I could not get both hands around them). The amazing thing about her biceps, on most women their biceps look big from the sides, but when you see them from their front or back, they look small. Not Colette's, hers look vary thick from the front and side, and they felt like cannon balls. Then her 26" thighs. They looked and felt like big boulders with cuts in them. And lastly her 17 1/2" calves, that looked and felt like rocks with deep diamonds in them. All of the time she was giving me this sexy sly smile, as she is obviously vary proud of the body she built. You could feel the power her muscles posses. She has vary thick, rockhard and powerful gluts. She was also doing alot of great muscle control. One bit of muscle control that really got me going, was when she had her back to me "AN" and she was standing with her legs spread slightly apart, she was flexing her gluts really hard, and at the same time her thick powerful inner thigh muscles were really buldging. She would tence and relax those muscles vary slowly. That was a demonstration of what it would look like if she was going to put a scissors hold on a person "ouch". She was also doing alot of pec flexing and dancing, mostmusculars, forearm flexing etc. One thing I have observed over the years, is that the most muscular women are around the age of 40, as their muscles are vary mature. Colette is 44. An extremely muscular and vary sexy women, and I had to take a cold shower. "OH" we also went out to dinner, and had some interesting conversation.
Jerry

Old Timer
Old Timer

September 14th, 2005, 10:15 am #2

Over the past couple of weeks, since one of your more recent posts, i have come to the realization that your memories and interrest in strong muscular women is more than a passing fancy. i had wondered often how come you had so many facts about such women in your head unless you made consciuos searches for such info. It appears that, if not your major profession, it is certainly a part time biz with you to follow your fancy of such admiration. I am sure you are having a lot of fun and it is certainly a real bonus when you get to "work" (Work, are we kidding?) with somebody like Collette. A lot of us would die for such a gig. Maybe in our younger days, we could have gone together. you with your camera for the pics, and me with my stone tools to see if she really is like a rock. Oh well, i can dream can't I. In the meantime, i will nurse a great big envy at your expense. I now can hardly wait for your next tidbit of info, knowing you have probably done a more thoro investigation, possibly in person. Keep it up. I love to envy (hate) guys like you
Old Timer

Mike
Mike

September 14th, 2005, 12:20 pm #3

Old Timer, Your right, I would have needed a tripod with hold downs on it, to keep the camera from shaking. But its a good thing that my cameras have a non shake devise built into the lens. Its really amazing that us old guys can get really excited when their is an extremely muscular and sexy women like Colette in our presence. Colette is really amazing, in that she does almost resemble some of the artist drawings of extremely muscular and sexy women. The first thing she did when she came into my room, was to let me squeeze all of her thick rockhard muscles. First her pecs, which are so thick, that she does not need any brest augmentation. And every inch felt like it was armor plated. Next her big 17+" biceps (I could not get both hands around them). The amazing thing about her biceps, on most women their biceps look big from the sides, but when you see them from their front or back, they look small. Not Colette's, hers look vary thick from the front and side, and they felt like cannon balls. Then her 26" thighs. They looked and felt like big boulders with cuts in them. And lastly her 17 1/2" calves, that looked and felt like rocks with deep diamonds in them. All of the time she was giving me this sexy sly smile, as she is obviously vary proud of the body she built. You could feel the power her muscles posses. She has vary thick, rockhard and powerful gluts. She was also doing alot of great muscle control. One bit of muscle control that really got me going, was when she had her back to me "AN" and she was standing with her legs spread slightly apart, she was flexing her gluts really hard, and at the same time her thick powerful inner thigh muscles were really buldging. She would tence and relax those muscles vary slowly. That was a demonstration of what it would look like if she was going to put a scissors hold on a person "ouch". She was also doing alot of pec flexing and dancing, mostmusculars, forearm flexing etc. One thing I have observed over the years, is that the most muscular women are around the age of 40, as their muscles are vary mature. Colette is 44. An extremely muscular and vary sexy women, and I had to take a cold shower. "OH" we also went out to dinner, and had some interesting conversation.
Jerry
You got to go out to diner with Colette? What did she say? What is she like? Can you tell us more about her? Does she always go out to diner with her clients? She's always smiling in all of her pictures, shes seems like she would be fun to hang with.

Jerry
Jerry

September 14th, 2005, 9:50 pm #4

Old Timer, Mike:
As I previously mentioned in earlier posts, my first love for vary muscular women, was when I was in Jr high many years ago in the 50s. Even today I often wonder just how muscular those girls could have gotten with the same kind of training methods as the women have today, as a couple of them (Joan, and Jojo) were about as muscular and strong as most female bodybuilders today. When the sport about started around 1980, I went to most of the contests each year while I was working, and a few years into retirement. And would photograph about 3 or 4 of them at show. Now because of all the crap going on in the sport (dont want the women to get vary muscular, because they wont sell to the public, and they never will), I have not gone to many shows in the last few years, and none in the last year. But I will on accasion, have a photo/video session with them like I had with Colette. Old Timer, it would be interesting, if you brough some stones and cutter along to see if you could cut the stones faster then Colette could crush them between her powerful 26" rockhard thighs, and like you say what is harder her muscles, or the stones. Please dont feel envious, I actually had more fun shooting the women in the old days, and got better photo's, then I do today. Their attitudes have changed (and not for the better). I say bring back Kay Baxter, my first photo session, as she was a better poser then most women today, was alot of fun, and a great lady. Colette is an interesting, but a complex person, with an extremly muscular build. When we want to dinner, one thing she mentioned (she is married), was that when had an argument with her husband, that turns her on. Probably thinking that their was nothing he could about it. At least physically. Also she ate about a third of the food in my plate, besides everything her own plate. Maby figuring, their was nothing I could about it. And she would be right. I would love see a women like Sherry get as big, hard, and strong as Colette. She seems tough, and strong enough to do it. And she seems to have the right genetics.
Jerry

Old Timer
Old Timer

September 15th, 2005, 7:20 am #5

When i was in HS in the 40's, I have told of a few very strong, even muscular girls I knew of. Their problem was that girls with muscles were looked down on. They had to hide their muscular arms, but they could not hide muscular calves. If a girl had real prominant calves, or any other areas, they were dreadfully teased and persecuted. i could not feel comfortable in such meanness, but until I was out of school and on my own, i did not get involved with any real strong girls. Actualy, i had my own problems and stayed away from most girls anyhow. i was involved in track. In those days, not only did girls stay away from building muuscles with weight lifting, it was not customary for guys either. it was believed that a lot of muscle would increase the weight a runner had to carry and it would slow them down. today, I just love to watch women's track meets. Especially the sprinters. And especially as they are waiting to start the race. I see them shaking out their leg muscles and it drives me crazy. Female swimmers do the same thing. there is talk about fast twitch muscles today. It is said that (in some studies) men have more fast twitch muscles than women. how come i never see the men twitching their muscles the same way? Or maybe it's just that I don't wake up to watch them. today, I see more women going into the weight room at our local P&R than men. i don't see any men in the exercize classes, but it is exciting to see some of those women. Especially in their legs. Wow! I see many more women running as I drive thru town, or even as i walk my dog in my own neighborhood. I. personally, am thankful for the changing attitudes about training. I wonder, tho, about what is happening with the attitudes, as you have observed first hand. are some of them taking steroids to help build muscle? To build strength? i remember FloJo. She was so unbelievably fast and it well may be her sprinting records will hold for many years to come. (What beautiful legs) She was outwardly a beautiful woman with a great personallity. She was world class runner naturally, and then, all of a sudden, she just exploded to the unbelievable for a very short time. they could find no drugs, but withing a year or so after her retirement, her voice became much softer. She was still very vivacious and did work with kids. But her voice became so much softer. Before, and after Flo Jo, there have been many very strong sprinters who have tried to come close to her speed, and they have tried for many years, not just a few months. they keep trying, but with today's testing, they are forced to stay clean and they can keep trying at their peak levels for years. And they live a long time after retirement.
Hey, i seem to be in a ramblin' mood this morning. i think i better hang up for awhile. got a lot of bookkeeping to do.
Jerry, tell us more about your experiences. I really do enjoy.

WAY OFF TOPIC
BTW, what camera do you have. I need one with built in vibration control. My hands have always been shaky (even in HS age) and I always take a tripod or straight (is it mono pod?) with me when i know i am going to shoot anything slow or stationary. I have heard about some that cut out such vibration but not looked into them. i took many pics while my kids were growing up. a lot of expense but it was later that i heard of such anti vibration devices on VERY expensive cameras. And then they came along with digital. i have one, but it is an early model and it is almost impossible to take any action pics. i push the button, go out for fries and a burger and come back before the shot takes place. i understand they have improved a bit. gotta go
Old Timer

September 15th, 2005, 12:49 pm #6

Old Timer, Mike:
As I previously mentioned in earlier posts, my first love for vary muscular women, was when I was in Jr high many years ago in the 50s. Even today I often wonder just how muscular those girls could have gotten with the same kind of training methods as the women have today, as a couple of them (Joan, and Jojo) were about as muscular and strong as most female bodybuilders today. When the sport about started around 1980, I went to most of the contests each year while I was working, and a few years into retirement. And would photograph about 3 or 4 of them at show. Now because of all the crap going on in the sport (dont want the women to get vary muscular, because they wont sell to the public, and they never will), I have not gone to many shows in the last few years, and none in the last year. But I will on accasion, have a photo/video session with them like I had with Colette. Old Timer, it would be interesting, if you brough some stones and cutter along to see if you could cut the stones faster then Colette could crush them between her powerful 26" rockhard thighs, and like you say what is harder her muscles, or the stones. Please dont feel envious, I actually had more fun shooting the women in the old days, and got better photo's, then I do today. Their attitudes have changed (and not for the better). I say bring back Kay Baxter, my first photo session, as she was a better poser then most women today, was alot of fun, and a great lady. Colette is an interesting, but a complex person, with an extremly muscular build. When we want to dinner, one thing she mentioned (she is married), was that when had an argument with her husband, that turns her on. Probably thinking that their was nothing he could about it. At least physically. Also she ate about a third of the food in my plate, besides everything her own plate. Maby figuring, their was nothing I could about it. And she would be right. I would love see a women like Sherry get as big, hard, and strong as Colette. She seems tough, and strong enough to do it. And she seems to have the right genetics.
Jerry
Jerry,

From you brief description of her, I really didn't get the impression that she's a charming lady. While there's no question that she's massively muscled, there's something peculiar about a person that enjoys getting into arguments and takes food off of a semi-stranger's plate (she did ask first, I hope!).

MAK

Jerry
Jerry

September 16th, 2005, 3:29 am #7

When i was in HS in the 40's, I have told of a few very strong, even muscular girls I knew of. Their problem was that girls with muscles were looked down on. They had to hide their muscular arms, but they could not hide muscular calves. If a girl had real prominant calves, or any other areas, they were dreadfully teased and persecuted. i could not feel comfortable in such meanness, but until I was out of school and on my own, i did not get involved with any real strong girls. Actualy, i had my own problems and stayed away from most girls anyhow. i was involved in track. In those days, not only did girls stay away from building muuscles with weight lifting, it was not customary for guys either. it was believed that a lot of muscle would increase the weight a runner had to carry and it would slow them down. today, I just love to watch women's track meets. Especially the sprinters. And especially as they are waiting to start the race. I see them shaking out their leg muscles and it drives me crazy. Female swimmers do the same thing. there is talk about fast twitch muscles today. It is said that (in some studies) men have more fast twitch muscles than women. how come i never see the men twitching their muscles the same way? Or maybe it's just that I don't wake up to watch them. today, I see more women going into the weight room at our local P&R than men. i don't see any men in the exercize classes, but it is exciting to see some of those women. Especially in their legs. Wow! I see many more women running as I drive thru town, or even as i walk my dog in my own neighborhood. I. personally, am thankful for the changing attitudes about training. I wonder, tho, about what is happening with the attitudes, as you have observed first hand. are some of them taking steroids to help build muscle? To build strength? i remember FloJo. She was so unbelievably fast and it well may be her sprinting records will hold for many years to come. (What beautiful legs) She was outwardly a beautiful woman with a great personallity. She was world class runner naturally, and then, all of a sudden, she just exploded to the unbelievable for a very short time. they could find no drugs, but withing a year or so after her retirement, her voice became much softer. She was still very vivacious and did work with kids. But her voice became so much softer. Before, and after Flo Jo, there have been many very strong sprinters who have tried to come close to her speed, and they have tried for many years, not just a few months. they keep trying, but with today's testing, they are forced to stay clean and they can keep trying at their peak levels for years. And they live a long time after retirement.
Hey, i seem to be in a ramblin' mood this morning. i think i better hang up for awhile. got a lot of bookkeeping to do.
Jerry, tell us more about your experiences. I really do enjoy.

WAY OFF TOPIC
BTW, what camera do you have. I need one with built in vibration control. My hands have always been shaky (even in HS age) and I always take a tripod or straight (is it mono pod?) with me when i know i am going to shoot anything slow or stationary. I have heard about some that cut out such vibration but not looked into them. i took many pics while my kids were growing up. a lot of expense but it was later that i heard of such anti vibration devices on VERY expensive cameras. And then they came along with digital. i have one, but it is an early model and it is almost impossible to take any action pics. i push the button, go out for fries and a burger and come back before the shot takes place. i understand they have improved a bit. gotta go
Old Timer
When I talk about changing attitudes, there could be alot of reasons for it. Back in the old days (in the 80s), when the sport of womens bodybuilding got going. The women were greatful when you had a photo session with them. You paid them something (we called it sponser money), and gave them copys of all the shots you took of them, so they could see what they looked like and improved their builds, and posing. They all either called by phone or sent you thank you cards. Some even sent you gifts (signed photo's, and one sent me a coffee mug etc,), they were so greatful. Some I became vary friendly and dear friends with. Then in the 90s, things started getting a little tougher. Some of the women wanted alot more money. Thats when alot the women started doing sessions with guys (wrestling, body worshiping, etc.). These session would cost guys $300/ hr. Colette has been doing sessions for a long time now, and has built up a small fortune, as has alot of other women. And of course us photographers got cough up in the middle. You found yourself haggling price with some the women, or you did not have the photo session, figuring the session would not go well. Then came the Hi Tech 00-05s. Many of the women have websites, as well as still doing sessions. In these websites, they have members sections. You pay to get into these, because usually the hotter photo's and video clips are in the members section. Several of women are actually making a vary good living on their sites, with a members section. And they are still doing sessions. Colette does both. She is a vary good business person, and her extremely muscular build affords her that. And their are many other women in the same situation. And its gotten kind of rough for us older photographers. Hey, i'm only 39 too. Ha Ha. But my feeling is to what created most of this is this. Before the 1978 when womens bodybuilding began, mens bodybuilding was a fledgeling sport. When womens bodybuilding started to explode in the early 80s, the men did also (thats funny the women got the men going). However, when it came to the pro men and women (lets take the Olympia contest back then for example). This women Cory Everson, a 6 time Miss Olympia made $25,000 for her win, and maby the second place women made $20,000 etc. The first place man made $75,000, and on down. Today things are alot worse for the women. At this years Olympia for example. The Mens show will be held on the main stage of a beautiful auditorium, where people pay big money to see the contest. The women's show will be held on an expo stage, where people pay $10 to get in to the expo, and can se the womens show. The top man will make 125,000 and down, the women will share around $50,000. Things are worse for the women today, then it was in the 80s. The men can go in weight from 250#s in the 90s, to over 300#s and above today, but a women like Colette at 158#s will get penalized, because she isnt 125#s like the women were in the early 80s. The powers to be have really hurt the women over the years economically, and my feeling is that they would like to see female bodybuilding go away. So I can understand their wanting to make more money, between their sessions and their members sections on their websites. But guys like me are in the middle of it all. As an example of their changing attitudes, a friend of mine did 9 side shoots at a major contest this year. He said that he did not get one thank you. He saw one of the women at another major contest about three weeks later. He though she would say, Hi buddy (not his name), how you doing, instead all he got was, wheres my photo CD. How things have changed from the old days. I wish you and I could have hooked up for photo shoots. You would have met some interesting women over the years. I use 2 Canon cameras, one film EOS A3, with some vary expensive lens. The other is a digital, Powershot Pro 1, which is a nice small self contained 8MP camera. The Powershot series also makes a camera with a anti shake lens. And their are other makes, that make the same cameras. Well, enough of my babbling, and complaining. I have to get back to telling all of you about the interesting strong muscular women I have met over the years.
Jerry

Jerry
Jerry

September 16th, 2005, 3:53 am #8

Jerry,

From you brief description of her, I really didn't get the impression that she's a charming lady. While there's no question that she's massively muscled, there's something peculiar about a person that enjoys getting into arguments and takes food off of a semi-stranger's plate (she did ask first, I hope!).

MAK
I do understand your thinking, after my statements about Colette at dinner. In the argument thing, she gave me a sly smile, and said I think he gets turned on too. They seem to get along vary well. I met him years ago at different contests. He's a physical therapist, and seemed like a really nice guy. The lucky young fella, probably stretches, and takes the kinks out of her massive muscles. Also she did ask me if she could have the food, at the same time she took it. Probably knowing I wasnt going to eat it anyway. She is a complex and also a really nice person. I did have a lot of fun with her in our photo/video session, and at dinner.
Jerry

Old Timer
Old Timer

September 16th, 2005, 7:32 am #9

When I talk about changing attitudes, there could be alot of reasons for it. Back in the old days (in the 80s), when the sport of womens bodybuilding got going. The women were greatful when you had a photo session with them. You paid them something (we called it sponser money), and gave them copys of all the shots you took of them, so they could see what they looked like and improved their builds, and posing. They all either called by phone or sent you thank you cards. Some even sent you gifts (signed photo's, and one sent me a coffee mug etc,), they were so greatful. Some I became vary friendly and dear friends with. Then in the 90s, things started getting a little tougher. Some of the women wanted alot more money. Thats when alot the women started doing sessions with guys (wrestling, body worshiping, etc.). These session would cost guys $300/ hr. Colette has been doing sessions for a long time now, and has built up a small fortune, as has alot of other women. And of course us photographers got cough up in the middle. You found yourself haggling price with some the women, or you did not have the photo session, figuring the session would not go well. Then came the Hi Tech 00-05s. Many of the women have websites, as well as still doing sessions. In these websites, they have members sections. You pay to get into these, because usually the hotter photo's and video clips are in the members section. Several of women are actually making a vary good living on their sites, with a members section. And they are still doing sessions. Colette does both. She is a vary good business person, and her extremely muscular build affords her that. And their are many other women in the same situation. And its gotten kind of rough for us older photographers. Hey, i'm only 39 too. Ha Ha. But my feeling is to what created most of this is this. Before the 1978 when womens bodybuilding began, mens bodybuilding was a fledgeling sport. When womens bodybuilding started to explode in the early 80s, the men did also (thats funny the women got the men going). However, when it came to the pro men and women (lets take the Olympia contest back then for example). This women Cory Everson, a 6 time Miss Olympia made $25,000 for her win, and maby the second place women made $20,000 etc. The first place man made $75,000, and on down. Today things are alot worse for the women. At this years Olympia for example. The Mens show will be held on the main stage of a beautiful auditorium, where people pay big money to see the contest. The women's show will be held on an expo stage, where people pay $10 to get in to the expo, and can se the womens show. The top man will make 125,000 and down, the women will share around $50,000. Things are worse for the women today, then it was in the 80s. The men can go in weight from 250#s in the 90s, to over 300#s and above today, but a women like Colette at 158#s will get penalized, because she isnt 125#s like the women were in the early 80s. The powers to be have really hurt the women over the years economically, and my feeling is that they would like to see female bodybuilding go away. So I can understand their wanting to make more money, between their sessions and their members sections on their websites. But guys like me are in the middle of it all. As an example of their changing attitudes, a friend of mine did 9 side shoots at a major contest this year. He said that he did not get one thank you. He saw one of the women at another major contest about three weeks later. He though she would say, Hi buddy (not his name), how you doing, instead all he got was, wheres my photo CD. How things have changed from the old days. I wish you and I could have hooked up for photo shoots. You would have met some interesting women over the years. I use 2 Canon cameras, one film EOS A3, with some vary expensive lens. The other is a digital, Powershot Pro 1, which is a nice small self contained 8MP camera. The Powershot series also makes a camera with a anti shake lens. And their are other makes, that make the same cameras. Well, enough of my babbling, and complaining. I have to get back to telling all of you about the interesting strong muscular women I have met over the years.
Jerry
Thanks for the run down, Jerry. About all i knew about the Female bb biz is i don't see them on TV anymore. i am so naive i did not know you had to pay them to take photos. I grew uup with some very good friends who were very famous photographers (the next generation older from me) He, they, made lots of money. One of them i did a lot of work for as a kid and later an interresting construction job. He took photos of some very famous women, but not the BB type. as for my own interrst, I have not been overly excited about many of the FBB's when they are trimmed down to minimal body fat as we used to see them in TV shows. i like the very strong with muscles that look more like a natural result of hard work. i do get excited when i see Colette, as the pics i have seen of her look like she must have been very naturally powerful before she ever got to the gym. She looks just plain powerful. i would also like very much to get to see Sherry, but i have not pushed or encouraged, having seen how some people have put down some of the women who have shown for this forum. i have my own immagination about how she looks and I do have a great immagination
Another of my favorites (appearance wise) has been Andrea Gehan. She has fabulous legs but when she had her own website and wrote stuff, she came across as becoming somewhat mad at the world. Maybe you explanatiion here about the decline/demise of woman's BB'ing helps to explain such an attitude. i think it is too bad they are taking it on the chin like that. i will have an entry later this AM about a couple of very recent sightings. Maybe for me, the most exciting are the girls/women i see as surprises along my travels.
What is very exciting is that the women along the streets and roadways are not afraid to show their bodies as in the past. Years ago (summer 1963) I took a motor trip across the country to California. I was really flipped out when i drove thru SanFrancisco and walked along the streets to see so many women walking around in leotards. Enough to make ones eyes sore from all the excited looking. women were not yet so daring on the East coast. Now, i see them jogging or just walking dressed/undressed in ways to really show off their figures to the best advantage. Many have very muscular legs, it seems moreso than even ,say , 10 or 20 years ago. I think, even tho women's BB'ing is falling by the wayside, those women have done wonderful things for women as a whole. today, i observe far more women going into our P&R gym than men. During the daytime, when i get to make such observations, it is almost 100% women working out in the gym and especially exercise classes. My wife goes sometimes twice per week to swimm & exercise classes. I made the sad mistook of mentioning to her that she was building muscles in the right places and she almost quit going. there are other women who i think are getting quite excited or atleast proud to show off their newfound musculature. Those are the ladies who are benefitting from the Female BB pioneers such as Corey Eversen and Colette who have been anxious to show the world what women can really do with their bodies.
More later.
Thanks again
Old Timer

benj
benj

September 17th, 2005, 9:30 pm #10

Jerry
http://www.network54.com/Forum/message? ... 1125783889