new muscle and AW encounter

new muscle and AW encounter

wgonzo64
wgonzo64

September 13th, 2006, 2:43 pm #1

would anyone like to hear about it???

September 13th, 2006, 10:28 pm #2

Yes we want to hear about your AW encounter and all the new muscle you care to share with us!

Gar

benj
benj

September 14th, 2006, 1:27 am #3

You should know better than to even ask----of course we want to see your story.

wgonzo64
wgonzo64

September 15th, 2006, 7:49 pm #4

Not really too much to this story but ill let all of you to decide
I went On a long weekend vaca to Lake George NY.
There is this outside bar I always go to . Usually some good entertainment. Anyway on the first night I arrived I went to this bar(many ones during the weekend) I met 2 bartenders (females) 1 was in her early 30's (Jill not her real name ) and the other was in her 2o's (Jane not real name) Jill was a rather short girl maybe 5'1 but looked like a former gymnast ( thick solid body but some bf% ) i was dying to ask her if she was a former athelite. and maybe get a flex and of coarse AW. But I needed some liquid encouragement.
BUT it was jane who really got me interested .
before i get to that Jill and Jane was themselves very entertainning but doing some bump and grinds agaist each other and Jane (skinnier and taller 5'6 and 110 and skinny) taking quarters and putting it down Jills shirt.
But I never did ask Jill sad i know but I thought I saw jane flex and if she did it was quick and I missed it. I did not have to wait long as Jane seemed to flex quit often. And because of this I stayed there till closing.
I did however metion that I saw her flex a few time and her answer was she liked to show off .
] I asked her if she worked out which she replyed I did 6 months ago but I had conracted Mono and lost most of my strenght . now mind you she was skinny and did not look to have muscle in the relaxed position. so I asked her to AW but she denied saying that she was too weak. But rather then insist I put my elbow on the table and hoped she would try. well she did not disapoint she grab my hand and went for battle . but it did not last long as she said again she is not that strong but six months agao she would have given me a better battle and she would have a least put me 1/2 way down. I told her next year when I come back I want a real match when she gets her strenght back . I then reached over and felt her bicep wheich she flexed right away , and although it wasnt very big it was hard as a rock . then too my surpise she flet it her self and said Wow I did not realize it was still had size and hardness and she also said that when she workes them they get even bigger (not much bugger than 10 in) I asked her wgat king of workouts did she do . Only 5 lbs but more than 50 reps.
Boy I cannot wait untill next year ha ha