Geat Muscle Sighting

Geat Muscle Sighting

January 3rd, 2006, 6:33 am #1

Did any of you see "Room Raders California" the other night? One of the women was Brook Valentine. She was totally buffed and drove me nuts! What a body! Her arms made me just melt and I stuttered for hours! Oh I love them so.

Avi
Avi

January 3rd, 2006, 1:08 pm #2

Until your posting, I had never even heard of Brooke Valentine. I found the following post, however, and she does have some great biceps. Nice find.

wgonzo64
wgonzo64

January 3rd, 2006, 2:16 pm #3

Also in that episode she went over to this guys wieght bench and did a shoulder press quite eaisly and there had to be at least 80 lbs on the bar increadible

Avi
Avi

January 3rd, 2006, 3:09 pm #4

I agree that she looks as though she could do an 80-pound military press without much trouble. We need to remember, though, that when we see someone lift something on TV, the weights could be as phony as three-dollar bills. I saw a woman take what appeared to be an iron, 25-pound olympic weight and bend it in two on TV. The "weight," of course was a stiff plastic or rubber that gave enough resistance for her have to strain a bit.

January 3rd, 2006, 7:19 pm #5

Did any of you see "Room Raders California" the other night? One of the women was Brook Valentine. She was totally buffed and drove me nuts! What a body! Her arms made me just melt and I stuttered for hours! Oh I love them so.
I had never heard of her either. I watched for a while before I figured out which women she was. All I knew was that this one had great arms and I continued to watch just for moments where she happened to flex a little. She was totally buffed at times. Even the guys in the van commented on her being able to "kick someones butt"! And like red blooded men they all agreed, "She could kick my butt anytime she wanted too"! Sometimes you could tell she really had great shoulders also. That would come from weight training of some type. I would guess she does it to stay in good shape and look good. Just happened to have the genetics to look great! And while on this topic, have you seen how many good looking, muscled up gals there are on TV now. It doesn't take too much time surfing the channels to find one. Oh I wish I was in my 20's again!

benj
benj

January 3rd, 2006, 7:53 pm #6

Until your posting, I had never even heard of Brooke Valentine. I found the following post, however, and she does have some great biceps. Nice find.

-

Wowser
Wowser

January 3rd, 2006, 10:05 pm #7

I had never heard of her either. I watched for a while before I figured out which women she was. All I knew was that this one had great arms and I continued to watch just for moments where she happened to flex a little. She was totally buffed at times. Even the guys in the van commented on her being able to "kick someones butt"! And like red blooded men they all agreed, "She could kick my butt anytime she wanted too"! Sometimes you could tell she really had great shoulders also. That would come from weight training of some type. I would guess she does it to stay in good shape and look good. Just happened to have the genetics to look great! And while on this topic, have you seen how many good looking, muscled up gals there are on TV now. It doesn't take too much time surfing the channels to find one. Oh I wish I was in my 20's again!
"Oh I wish I was in my 20's again!"

Heck, I'd be happy to be in my 50's again!!

benj
benj

January 3rd, 2006, 11:23 pm #8

!!