expansion

expansion

Old Timer
Old Timer

December 7th, 2007, 9:12 am #1

Yesterday was an extremely cold day, especially in early morning, with lots of wind. My assistant had called in early to tell me he would be late getting to work as he was having problems getting his truck started. While I waited, I went out to get all of our needed for the day equipment started and warmed up. This is an outdoors business; so cold and wind does not provide an option for staying home.

By the time I got everything running, Jose called back to tell me his truck just would not start and could I pick him up. My old generator (20 or more years old) had recently given up the ghost and I had, only the day before, bought one of those starting units that is an enclosed spill proof acid type battery that can operate as a jumper and a charger away from external power source. It can be carried to wherever needed, do its job and then get recharged. Before going to help, I had to sit down and reread the directions as I had only gone over them the nite before.

We tried for several cycles to start the truck with no apparent success, nor even a gain. I told Jose that we should leave the two batteries connected for another 10 minutes or so before trying again. He asked that I come into his house to meet his wife and MIL, to which I agreed. A warm house with friendly people is a far superior situation to standing around in a cold, bone freezing wind watching two batteries trying to get cozy and warmed up.

The wife was a very pleasant and quite voluptuous lady with plenty of very soft looking, but well rounded, curves in all of the right places. Since she does housecleaning, and works alone, I assumed that under all of those curves, there was quite possibly some fairly solid body. I did not spend any time trying to figure what actually was underneath. I just tried to carry on some conversation with the woman, who, BTW, spoke very poor English.

Eventually, the MIL entered the room. She was no more than maybe 5'0" tall and apparently, at first observations, slight of build. I did notice that she had a lot of loose skin dangling around her upper arms as if she had recently lost a lot of weight. She was wearing a sleeveless nite dress. Even with all of the loose skin and, I assumed, a reasonable amount of remaining fat, I caught some fleeting glimpses of something more solidly substantive in appearance as she moved her arms about. It appeared that this 60+ year old woman might have something of a biceps. Nothing unreasonable, just the slight chance there might be something there. I kept trying to sneak glimpses of her arms as she moved about the room, fixing coffee and doing some of the little fixee fixee things to straighten out her immediate area as she tried to communicate verbally. She spoke no English, so my assistant had to fill in as interpreter.

I think all of us have observed how a woman always knows, instinctively, when she is being scoped out, no matter how we try to hide our perverted glances. In my case, I was sneaking glances at those flabby arms with the so very slight hint of a biceps as she moved about. I eventually finished my coffee and indicated it was time for Jose and me to get back to the trucks. I shook hands with the wife and spoke a few words of gratitude and turned to the MIL. She said a few words in Portuguese and reached out to shake hands. As her son in law interpreted, I returned a few words for the reverse interpretation. As my words were being reported in due fashion, she suddenly started fixing her hair. You have all seen the program. As she reached back to tie up into a pony tail, her biceps just exploded in size. Where there had been very lose, floppy skin, there were now a couple of full rounded softball sized lumps on each arm.

I had expected to see some hint of solid mass if she had flexed, but this was more than I could have imagined. This little old lady with, what I thought to be, very out of shape arms and probably body, had in actuality, huge and solid looking biceps. As my eyes popped out, she held the pose. I don’t know if anybody else in the room had noticed her performance, but I knew that she was telling me my sneaky oogling had not gone unnoticed. The muscles were not well defined by any means, but they were fully rounded. The actual shpes were smoothed out with a very smooth layer of female fat, but the promise of solidity was definitely in full view. There was still a bit of lose skin dangling from the underside of the arms, but the top sides were absolutely smoothed out with no signs of looseness to be seen.

I have often observed, and wondered about, how women can appear to be absolutely soft with no visible musculature in there arms, legs or bodies, yet when flexing, even lightly, the muscles can swell to unexpected proportions. In this situation, the expansion in her upper arms went well beyond any expectations. It went beyond anything I have ever seen in my life.

Sorry this got so long, but i just had to share.
Old Timer

benJ
benJ

December 7th, 2007, 12:53 pm #2

Looks like winter is here to stay this year. We have the ski resorts open up here already. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we're in for a long cold winter...maybe Jose, your assistant, will have starting problems again. Anyways good story...keep us posted.

Old Timer
Old Timer

December 8th, 2007, 11:18 am #3

Hi Benj,
Stupid me! for the past several evenings, i have had Jose take the starter pack home with him so he would not have to wait for me to come to the rescue. how dumb can a guy get???!!!.

i did ask him some questions about his MIL. Not too many. I do not want to embarrass him and, besides, i am happilly married and do not want to create any bad impressions to get back to home front. The BOSS does not care for muscles on women, very loud and clear. Oh well, a man can't be lucky on every count.

The woman is not the "early to mid sixties" I had originally guessed. I was surprised to learn 71.

she used to own and run a warehouse business and owned a dairy farm with cattle and horses. she still has that business, (cattle & horse) but no longer works at it. she did, in younger days, work with the animals and did work out in the fields. She apparently has done hand milking (of cows>>> the bovine kind).

All of these activities, I grew up with and know how much strength is required, especially if she grew up on a farm. She is a few years younger than i, but I am sure her younger days of working on a farm were not of the mechanization of the late 50's and later. To have arms such as hers, she was not sitting around sewing buttons on clothing. She certainly built much larger bi's than I was ever capable of, and I did work, and still do, very hard. She must have been phenominal in her younger days.
Old Timer

PS: Benj, I have just come back from plowing snow. Out at 2:30 and home at 5:00. Only a little over an inch, but better days are a-comin'. As soon as suppliers are open, i have to load up with sand and head out again.
Cheers

Avi
Avi

December 21st, 2007, 3:12 pm #4

Yesterday was an extremely cold day, especially in early morning, with lots of wind. My assistant had called in early to tell me he would be late getting to work as he was having problems getting his truck started. While I waited, I went out to get all of our needed for the day equipment started and warmed up. This is an outdoors business; so cold and wind does not provide an option for staying home.

By the time I got everything running, Jose called back to tell me his truck just would not start and could I pick him up. My old generator (20 or more years old) had recently given up the ghost and I had, only the day before, bought one of those starting units that is an enclosed spill proof acid type battery that can operate as a jumper and a charger away from external power source. It can be carried to wherever needed, do its job and then get recharged. Before going to help, I had to sit down and reread the directions as I had only gone over them the nite before.

We tried for several cycles to start the truck with no apparent success, nor even a gain. I told Jose that we should leave the two batteries connected for another 10 minutes or so before trying again. He asked that I come into his house to meet his wife and MIL, to which I agreed. A warm house with friendly people is a far superior situation to standing around in a cold, bone freezing wind watching two batteries trying to get cozy and warmed up.

The wife was a very pleasant and quite voluptuous lady with plenty of very soft looking, but well rounded, curves in all of the right places. Since she does housecleaning, and works alone, I assumed that under all of those curves, there was quite possibly some fairly solid body. I did not spend any time trying to figure what actually was underneath. I just tried to carry on some conversation with the woman, who, BTW, spoke very poor English.

Eventually, the MIL entered the room. She was no more than maybe 5'0" tall and apparently, at first observations, slight of build. I did notice that she had a lot of loose skin dangling around her upper arms as if she had recently lost a lot of weight. She was wearing a sleeveless nite dress. Even with all of the loose skin and, I assumed, a reasonable amount of remaining fat, I caught some fleeting glimpses of something more solidly substantive in appearance as she moved her arms about. It appeared that this 60+ year old woman might have something of a biceps. Nothing unreasonable, just the slight chance there might be something there. I kept trying to sneak glimpses of her arms as she moved about the room, fixing coffee and doing some of the little fixee fixee things to straighten out her immediate area as she tried to communicate verbally. She spoke no English, so my assistant had to fill in as interpreter.

I think all of us have observed how a woman always knows, instinctively, when she is being scoped out, no matter how we try to hide our perverted glances. In my case, I was sneaking glances at those flabby arms with the so very slight hint of a biceps as she moved about. I eventually finished my coffee and indicated it was time for Jose and me to get back to the trucks. I shook hands with the wife and spoke a few words of gratitude and turned to the MIL. She said a few words in Portuguese and reached out to shake hands. As her son in law interpreted, I returned a few words for the reverse interpretation. As my words were being reported in due fashion, she suddenly started fixing her hair. You have all seen the program. As she reached back to tie up into a pony tail, her biceps just exploded in size. Where there had been very lose, floppy skin, there were now a couple of full rounded softball sized lumps on each arm.

I had expected to see some hint of solid mass if she had flexed, but this was more than I could have imagined. This little old lady with, what I thought to be, very out of shape arms and probably body, had in actuality, huge and solid looking biceps. As my eyes popped out, she held the pose. I don’t know if anybody else in the room had noticed her performance, but I knew that she was telling me my sneaky oogling had not gone unnoticed. The muscles were not well defined by any means, but they were fully rounded. The actual shpes were smoothed out with a very smooth layer of female fat, but the promise of solidity was definitely in full view. There was still a bit of lose skin dangling from the underside of the arms, but the top sides were absolutely smoothed out with no signs of looseness to be seen.

I have often observed, and wondered about, how women can appear to be absolutely soft with no visible musculature in there arms, legs or bodies, yet when flexing, even lightly, the muscles can swell to unexpected proportions. In this situation, the expansion in her upper arms went well beyond any expectations. It went beyond anything I have ever seen in my life.

Sorry this got so long, but i just had to share.
Old Timer
Kind of like my wife, Mary. Anyone who has seen her videos on Youtube knows how big and hard her muscles are even though she is now 55 years old and does not look muscular until she flexes. If you haven't seen her newest videos, just go to good old www.youtube.com and put Massive Mary in the search box.