Planes And Explosions From Lc1?

Discuss LC2 in here, including International Languages and Subtitles.

Planes And Explosions From Lc1?

Heretic67
Newbie
Joined: Oct 8 2006, 05:59 AM

Oct 8 2006, 06:35 AM #1

I'm curious as to why the entire first few minutes of LC1 regarding the footage of the planes crashing into the WTC towers and the suspicious explosions before they hit, the shape of the explosions, the possibility of something on the bottom of one of the planes, and the witness recaps of what they thought the planes where (no windows, etc) were omitted from LC2?
Reply
Like
Share

roger
Veteran
roger
Veteran
Joined: Mar 4 2006, 08:34 PM

Oct 8 2006, 06:41 AM #2

Heretic67 @ Oct 7 2006, 11:35 PM wrote: I'm curious as to why the entire first few minutes of LC1 regarding the footage of the planes crashing into the WTC towers and the suspicious explosions before they hit, the shape of the explosions, the possibility of something on the bottom of one of the planes, and the witness recaps of what they thought the planes where (no windows, etc) were omitted from LC2?
Because Dylan is a Jewish lizard bought out by the Rothchilds to spread disinformation into the matrix. The original footage was too revealing, he was ordered to pull it by his handlers.

You might be wise to delete your copy as well.


"We to this day don't know why NORAD [the North American Aerospace Command] told us what they told us," said Thomas H. Kean, the former New Jersey Republican governor who led the commission. It was just so far from the truth. . . ."
Reply
Like
Share

Daniels
Veteran
Joined: May 26 2006, 11:20 AM

Oct 8 2006, 08:17 AM #3

roger @ Oct 8 2006, 02:41 PM wrote:
Heretic67 @ Oct 7 2006, 11:35 PM wrote: I'm curious as to why the entire first few minutes of LC1 regarding the footage of the planes crashing into the WTC towers and the suspicious explosions before they hit, the shape of the explosions, the possibility of something on the bottom of one of the planes, and the witness recaps of what they thought the planes where (no windows, etc) were omitted from LC2?
Because Dylan is a Jewish lizard bought out by the Rothchilds to spread disinformation into the matrix. The original footage was too revealing, he was ordered to pull it by his handlers.

You might be wise to delete your copy as well.


[laughing]

Roger. Dude. You da bomb! [salute] [rock]
Reply
Like
Share

Heretic67
Newbie
Joined: Oct 8 2006, 05:59 AM

Oct 8 2006, 05:36 PM #4

Wonderful, thanks for the replies...

Anyone have an intelligent and/or informed response?
Reply
Like
Share

Pak-X
Newbie
Pak-X
Newbie
Joined: Sep 8 2006, 08:38 PM

Oct 8 2006, 07:58 PM #5

I also asking why he removed it, because I think its one of the nearly undebunkable facts.

In the Final Cut Prologe Topic I have said, that he has to include it, because the missiles and the extrapiece are nearly undebunkable.

He said, that i please dont make him laugh

I absolutly dont know, why this is so funny for him ...

Anyway... For me its one of best facts and nobody can say, that this is normal?
Reply
Like
Share

Daniels
Veteran
Joined: May 26 2006, 11:20 AM

Oct 9 2006, 12:49 AM #6

Pak-X and Heretic67, just so that you are aware of what's going on: Wise and experienced truthers are ignoring you.


The points you raise are laughable. And put you firmly into the opposition camp. Perhaps you're not trying to undermine Loose Change by suggesting things that will actually make it worse. But that is what you are doing.


Either you are ill-informed or are trying to sabotage the doco.


For that reason we are ignoring your posts. [smoke]
Reply
Like
Share

Braheem
Advanced Member
Braheem
Advanced Member
Joined: Jun 2 2006, 07:06 PM

Oct 9 2006, 01:23 AM #7

Because there were not enough facts to support his theory.



"The tree of peace is planted by the seeds of justice."

CLICK HERE for Loose Change Forum Disclaimer, Rules, and Mission Statement.
Reply
Like
Share

Heretic67
Newbie
Joined: Oct 8 2006, 05:59 AM

Oct 9 2006, 04:28 AM #8

Daniels @ Oct 9 2006, 12:49 AM wrote:Pak-X and Heretic67, just so that you are aware of what's going on: Wise and experienced truthers are ignoring you.


The points you raise are laughable. And put you firmly into the opposition camp. Perhaps you're not trying to undermine Loose Change by suggesting things that will actually make it worse. But that is what you are doing.


Either you are ill-informed or are trying to sabotage the doco.


For that reason we are ignoring your posts. [smoke]
Wow, is this really the response you get when you ask questions around here? It was a simple inquiry because, yes, I indeed did not know the reason for omission.

I'm in no way trying to undermine the search for conclusive answers, simply trying to educate myself on Loose Change and its changes/updates.

I'm really rather surprised that a moderator would attack someone like that on their first post, and say that I should be ignored... Do you actually think that everyone who comes here comes fully educated? I'd have to say many come here hoping to find answers, much like myself.

I'd say your response does far more to hurt the cause than my questions since you're ridiculing someone who came here to support LC and learn from others.
Reply
Like
Share

Heretic67
Newbie
Joined: Oct 8 2006, 05:59 AM

Oct 9 2006, 04:31 AM #9

Braheem @ Oct 9 2006, 01:23 AM wrote: Because there were not enough facts to support his theory.
Thanks Braheem, I appreciate the straight-forward answer. Any idea why? Or am I stepping over the line again asking that?
Reply
Like
Share

Daniels
Veteran
Joined: May 26 2006, 11:20 AM

Oct 9 2006, 11:59 AM #10

Heretic67 @ Oct 9 2006, 12:28 PM wrote:
Daniels @ Oct 9 2006, 12:49 AM wrote:Pak-X and Heretic67, just so that you are aware of what's going on: Wise and experienced truthers are ignoring you.


The points you raise are laughable. And put you firmly into the opposition camp. Perhaps you're not trying to undermine Loose Change by suggesting things that will actually make it worse. But that is what you are doing.


Either you are ill-informed or are trying to sabotage the doco.


For that reason we are ignoring your posts. [smoke]
Wow, is this really the response you get when you ask questions around here? It was a simple inquiry because, yes, I indeed did not know the reason for omission.

I'm in no way trying to undermine the search for conclusive answers, simply trying to educate myself on Loose Change and its changes/updates.

I'm really rather surprised that a moderator would attack someone like that on their first post, and say that I should be ignored... Do you actually think that everyone who comes here comes fully educated? I'd have to say many come here hoping to find answers, much like myself.

I'd say your response does far more to hurt the cause than my questions since you're ridiculing someone who came here to support LC and learn from others.
Perhaps you're right Heretic67. I do apologize for my quick judgement.

We have a lot of people come here to try to undermine our certainty in 9/11 being an inside job.

Your first post was a thread to suggest the inclusion of controversial elements of Loose Change 1 into Loose Change Final Cut. That does raise my troll meter. In this case, perhaps unjustifiably.

Either way I was too quick to judge your motives and intentions.

Thank you Braheem for showing an old timer how it's done. [salute]
Reply
Like
Share

Pak-X
Newbie
Pak-X
Newbie
Joined: Sep 8 2006, 08:38 PM

Oct 9 2006, 02:48 PM #11

Sorry when you have to ignoring us, because you are the real truther and you know anything and all facts as well and we are the ill-informed people, just asking why, and getting answers like that :angry:
Reply
Like
Share