Found A Disturbing Video On Youtube...

Where all the trolls lurk. Oh, and posts that really don't belong in the main forums.

Found A Disturbing Video On Youtube...

Kragnerac

Sep 12 2006, 10:09 PM #1

I found a somewhat disturbing video claiming that Dylan Avery, Jason Bermas, and Korey Rowe are all employed by the Illumaniti. It contains an audio clip that they claim is a conversation between Avery, Bermas, and Rowe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJc_Xh3oy2s
The Movie Description wrote:THE MAKERS OF LOOSE CHANGE ARE PAWNS OF THE ILLUMINATI!!! THIS IS IRREVICALBE PROOF THAT DYLAN AVERY, KOREY ROWE, AND JASON BERMAS ARE UNDER THE EMPLOY OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!! DON'T LISTEN TO THESE ILLUMINATI SCUM, THEY'RE MISDIRECTING YOU FROM THE REAL TRUTH!!!
Quotes from the video:
99% of the movement being garbage.
It's mind control.
If you're going to question us, do it privately.
I mean even the alternative media sucks, man
I read the wing TV stuff and I really can't f*ckin' stand Wing TV, I think they're just ridiculous.
Doing a real good job fooling people
Please don't kill me for posting this thread anyone. :(

j0osh
j0osh

Sep 12 2006, 10:12 PM #2

Sweet Jesus....pay no attention to this crazy shit.

These are clips taken WAY out of context from an interview they did with Eric Puffinstuff and Daryl BullShit...

It's one of there lackies making this to discredit them becasue they are part of the "criminal network"

They do nothing but shit-talk and back-stab.
Who's goin' take the weight?

nesNYC
Advanced Member
nesNYC
Advanced Member

Sep 12 2006, 10:14 PM #3

Dunno, a lot of these quotes seem to be taken out of context. I'd like to hear the full recording...

slick
Veteran
slick
Veteran

Sep 12 2006, 10:16 PM #4

Just a bunch of random sentences mashed together with horrible editing.

nesNYC
Advanced Member
nesNYC
Advanced Member

Sep 12 2006, 10:16 PM #5

j0osh @ Sep 12 2006, 10:12 PM wrote: Sweet Jesus....pay no attention to this crazy shit.

These are clips taken WAY out of context from an interview they did with Eric Puffinstuff and Daryl BullShit...

It's one of there lackies making this to discredit them becasue they are part of the "criminal network"

They do nothing but shit-talk and back-stab.
Yeah, that was my assessment.

Oceans Flow
Advanced Member
Oceans Flow
Advanced Member

Sep 12 2006, 10:18 PM #6

They're getting desperate. One can easily read between the quotes and guess what they're really talking about.

Does anybody have the unedited version of this conversation?

beastman

Sep 13 2006, 02:12 AM #8

Those people question the creators of loosechange because they purposely avoid talking about ZIONISM and it's role in 911.

They blame the U.S government. But leave out the many other tidbits of information that suggest that the U.S government is not solely to blame.