Everybody's gotta learn sometime

Help investigate the 9/11 inside job - Discuss related 9/11 subjects here.   Help investigate the 9/11 inside job - Discuss related 9/11 subjects here.

May 12 2006, 05:09 PM #1

Ok what is the deal with this movie, it looks awesome but it's not out yet. It was released 4 days ago at tribeca, and supposubly there has been a lot of copies going around so why isnt it ANYWHERE online, and how come his own website says it will be out the day after May 8th, the premiere, im starting to think this movie is never gonna come out on the internet, has anyone seen it, has anyone seen a downloadable version on the internet like a torrent or anything? if so thanks, later.

Sean
Sean

May 12 2006, 05:21 PM #2

What the hell are you talking about?

EDIT: if you are talking about LC 2ed. It is on the internet. Google video has it.

valis
Veteran
valis
Veteran

May 12 2006, 05:28 PM #3

It's out. Downloading it now...

http://planetpopx.com/media/everybody.mp4
Awoken Research Group
http://valis.cjb.cc/

Scholars for 9/11 Truth
http://st911.org/

jenabell
Veteran

May 12 2006, 05:31 PM #4

valis @ May 12 2006, 10:28 AM wrote: It's out. Downloading it now...

http://planetpopx.com/media/everybody.mp4
So

is a name of a new documentary?

I was as confused as Sean.

What is this one about?
Universal Seed

Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

~Benjamin Franklin

valis
Veteran
valis
Veteran

May 12 2006, 05:34 PM #5

More info here:

Tribeca Premier of “Everybody’s Gotta Learn Sometime” Marred by Bomb Scare
http://www.911blogger.com/2006/05/tribe ... gotta.html
Awoken Research Group
http://valis.cjb.cc/

Scholars for 9/11 Truth
http://st911.org/

Liberty
Advanced Member
Liberty
Advanced Member

May 12 2006, 05:39 PM #6

"Where the people fear the government you have tyranny; where the government fears the people, you have liberty."
-Thomas Jefferson

jenabell
Veteran

May 12 2006, 05:40 PM #7

Thanks

Interesting downloading it now. :)
Universal Seed

Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

~Benjamin Franklin

TheQuest
Veteran

May 12 2006, 05:41 PM #8

Robo
Veteran
Robo
Veteran

May 12 2006, 09:32 PM #9

From a comment at 9/11 Blogger:
They were giving out free DVDs at the premier. Albense requested that everyone copy them & give them out freely. As soon the video is on the web, he asked that everyone burn more copies to give to everyone.
edit:

and another
I was at the Tribeca premier. I didn't see any evidence of a bomb scare, beyond the introducer of the film commenting about it. But I arrived inside the theather very early, so I guess I just missed the whole event that happened outside.

To clarify one point mentioned above: Albanese doesn't focus on scienctific data in the film because he's not dealing with physical evidence. Unlike "Loose Change" or others, his movie focuses on tracing the money trial. He uses documented evidence of who's who and who payed whom, as opposed to causal theories of building collaspes or holes in the wall or ground. It's a good compliment to most of everything else of what's out there. And I think this a good approach. I have a feeling that "how the buildings collapsed" may never be definitively proven, because the evidence was destroyed. There's only so much you can really prove from grainy videos.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. - Carl Sagan

Robo
Veteran
Robo
Veteran

May 12 2006, 09:54 PM #10

Oh an here is also a message from John Albanese himself:
Hi all – John Albanese the producer of “Everybody’s Gotta Learn Sometime” here.

I wanted to pop in and let you guys know what the status of this film is.

You can expect some general announcements to come out very soon. We are currently putting the final touches on some of the lingering technical difficulties of getting this film prepared for online distribution – and Google is currently reviewing our submission.

The Tribeca screening went very well, and I am extremely grateful for the outpouring of support I am receiving for all over the world. Unfortunately, the volume of inquiries is making personalized responses impossible.

Additionally, the volume of traffic to my website www.crisisinamerica.org has been monstrous, and my site is in danger of shutting down.

I just wanted to let you guys know that a very CRISP version of my film is available at www.planetpopx.com although I am told that it appears to not be streaming for everyone (which is always the case – right?). But, you CAN download the film (if you have the patience) at http://planetpopx.com/media/ever...a/ everybody.mp4

I would encourage you to feel free to copy this film, and post it, and stream it, everywhere and anywhere you can, to help relieve the traffic to my sites. I would only ask that you not edit the film in any way – or attempt to sell it in any way. I would also ask that you attempt to not post any heavily compressed versions that will make the film hard to view.

Additionally, 911blogger has very graciously agreed to convert and post my film on their site. My heartfelt thanks goes out to them for their generous offer and partnership. It is exactly this sort of community partnership that will eventually win the social revolution for people’s hearts and minds.

Additional footage from the Tribeca screening will be available online shortly as well. The film was very well received, and I think there is some power in showing the standing ovation we received, to help normalize people’s perceptions on 9/11. Representative from RawStory and Scope Magazine were in attendance – and a copy of the film has been provided to Vanity Fair upon their request.

I believe that UNITY is the most important attribute that we as 9/11 activists should strive for in 2006. There are many different opinions and theories and approaches to cracking this nut. Lets agree to disagree - but, ultimately, the only thing that matters is that 9/11 is exposed, and this tragic USA foreign policy that threatens to engulf the world be STOPPED!!!. We must remember that this is not a competition, and not seek to undercut each other’s efforts. We have enough barriers to overcome, without creating our own.

We move into an unprecedented dangerous time for American foreign policy. I believe that the 9/11 movement holds the keys to bringing sanity and true power into the hands of the people.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone for your support.
John
John Albanese | 05.12.06 - 11:10 am | #
and another:
Keep in my this is a medium resolution version - and we are still working on getting a crisper version on Google. For some reason the mp4 version wouldn't upload.
John Albanese | 05.12.06 - 4:48 pm | #

Liberty
Advanced Member
Liberty
Advanced Member

May 12 2006, 10:04 PM #11

the download hasn't worked for me yet.. slow.. anyone watch it?
"Where the people fear the government you have tyranny; where the government fears the people, you have liberty."
-Thomas Jefferson

Robo
Veteran
Robo
Veteran

May 12 2006, 10:09 PM #12

I'm still waiting...but I've also had my own connection problems today.

jenabell
Veteran

May 12 2006, 10:48 PM #13

Is it suppose to be just a sound file?
Universal Seed

~Benjamin Franklin

Robo
Veteran
Robo
Veteran

May 12 2006, 10:49 PM #14

I'm sure it's video...mp4 can be either audio or video.

jenabell
Veteran

May 12 2006, 10:59 PM #15

Robo @ May 12 2006, 03:49 PM wrote: I'm sure it's video...mp4 can be either audio or video.
All I got was audio.
Universal Seed

~Benjamin Franklin

juanlin
juanlin

May 12 2006, 11:10 PM #16

It's a video. What program are you using to watch?

Try BSplayer or VLC media player.

May 12 2006, 11:15 PM #17

Robo
Veteran
Robo
Veteran

May 12 2006, 11:22 PM #18

Thanks, watching now.

jdmslick

May 13 2006, 12:04 AM #19

BUMP great find! [thumbsup]
Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as a reality-in your
own mind.
- Bruce Lee
MySpace

plooker68

May 13 2006, 12:38 AM #20

What a trip, I recognized a guy I went to High School with in that video. He was one of the Republican protestors in Florida [hmm] [hmm] during the 2001 election.
Good video, thanks for posting it.

Robo
Veteran
Robo
Veteran

May 13 2006, 01:05 AM #21

Here's what I think (spoilers) :

Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime is the best and most effective 9/11 documentary to date. It contains the key elements of the overwhelming circumstantial evidence creating the case of undeniably something far beyond just government negligence, interspersed with clips in just the right places and just the right ways. This is one you can watch over and over again. I don't think I had ever seen the actual video of Curt Weldon's emotional speech on Able Danger, and this along with the the clip of V for Vendetta's Detective Finch becomes very powerful.

I noticed only a few factual errors, but overall the case is very tight and focused. Other than that I noticed only two other problems. First was the over-emphatic-emphasis of Republican party connections (although some of these connections are important) which can cause Republicans to turn a blind eye to the rest of the message, as if this thing also does not involve Democrat-voting individuals as well. This coupled with the demphasis, or lack thereof, of the CIA's obvious role and complicity. He makes mention of those who deliberately thwarted investigations of the hijackers, but fails to mention that these were Democrat-connected individuals. It would have been better to leave out the emphasis of the Republican party.

Other than that, great documentary. Highly recommended...should be distributed with every copy of Loose Change.

Kyro
Kyro

May 13 2006, 01:12 AM #22

Great video. I recommend 100%

A+ Would watch again

Robo
Veteran
Robo
Veteran

May 13 2006, 01:22 AM #24

Here's a great image you might enjoy...kind of says it all:

ryandinan
ryandinan

May 13 2006, 03:34 AM #27

Watching now... Ugghh... the voice over is SO ANNOYING. the dude needs to learn to stop popping his "p's" and learn to EDIT the voiceover so it doesn't sound like it was just read straight through (all hesitations, mis-rponounciations, and stutters).

Sorry, just the editor in me... ;-)

-Ryan

TheQuest
Veteran

May 13 2006, 03:50 AM #28

I would hold for the time being on recommending this movie. At least before getting a chance to discuss it more here.

In my opinion this movie strongly supports the LIHOP crowd. That's Let It Happen On Purpose for newbies.[/B]

Think about it.

There was the London bombing. Fake teror.

Spain bombing. Fake terror.

This movie dwells heavily on the fact that other conties 'warned' us of impending attacks.

Where are those other countries that 'warned' the US about impending 'terror' attacks prior to 911 now? Has any of those country's goverments come forward and claimed the London and Spain attacks as "self inflicted"? No? Why not? We in the US certainly know they were. Even if they didn't know they were coming they now know that 911 was an inside job don't they? If so, why are the silent on 911, the London bombing or the Spain bombing? We now know they were silent and that they are part of the process or "team". "Terror" is the tool used by globalists to reshape public opinion and societies. Terrorism is part of the globalist arsenal.

This movie does not ask the question that begs to be asked: Is it possible that arabs were brought here thinking that they were part of a legitamte pilot training program only to be set up as patsies for something? Clearly some thought they were here for actual flight training. Dan Hopsicker ran a story awhile back that one of the pilot training schools took the students money and closed up shop right in their faces leaving many of the studnts angry. This does not fit with the "terrorist cell" story. Especially the stupid 'Brooklyn cell' bit. Rediculous.

Additionally, although the narrator mentions the bust of Wally Hilliard - which was covered by the mainstream press anyway so now groundbreaking news here - he never mentions Mohamed Atta's coke-snorting, german speaking friends. A serious omission in my book. Also, he never mentions Amanda Keller, Atta's pink-haired stripper girlfriend whom Atta lived with a short time just prior to 911. Atta was no fundementalist terrorist. He was a CIA lackey about to be turned into a patsy. So if Atta was a patsy, how many of the other 'terorists' were patsies? As noted in LC2E, several are still alive, well and accounted for. This is not mentioned at all in this film. This film would have it's viewers think that a terrorist strike would eventually happen anyway so the GOP (only the GOP) said to themselves, "Let's do the honorable thing by creating a fake terror event and fall on our swords if caught so that we can prevent future terror events." I'm sorry but I don't buy it. This scenario sets us up for accepting that terroists will plan to attack big targets and cause many deaths so our 'leadrers' did the honorable thing; create a fake terror attack so that we can eridicate the islamics with our "War On Terror". It also sets us up for accepting a faux liberal like Hillary or John Kerry who carry on with the globolist one world government plan.

Let's recap.

1. All these countries who 'warned' the US of 'impending attacks' did not know Atta was running coke with the CIA? I don't but that for a NY minute.

2. Where are these countries now that they so many of us know tthat 911 was an inside job?

3. It would seem that our 'friends' in other countries are only interested in warning us when the 'correct kind of terrorists' are 'attacking' us.

4. And now that we know that the London and Spain attacks were inside jobs? How come these same counties that 'warned' us about impending 911 attacks are not informing the citizens of Spain and Great Britan or the US for that matter, that all of these events were inside jobs?

In summary, I would hold off on spreading this 'documentary' around because it fits a larger agenda and philosophy neatly; the only way to stop 'terrorists' is to defeat them imilitarily istead of addressing their grievances; such as jobs, fair wages, health care, education and a chance for self determination. (Thats's odd.....why does that last sentence sound familiar?)

And notice the complete lack of video evidence that would surely shock any viewer and anger them! So what if LC covers it. Include it!!!

One last note, I recall the 'producer' of this film as having a problem with 911truth.org and many suspected him of trying to derail the truth movement. I don't recall the specifics but many had complained of him.

I repeat. Do NOT recommend this video without discussing it in more detail 1st. Otherwise some people will think Loose Change will just be mor eof the same crud.

How do I rate this movie? 2 big [thmdwn] [thmdwn]

If anyone is going to see any 911 documentary that is unambiguous and straight forward, it's Loose Change followed by 911Eyewitness.

Robo
Veteran
Robo
Veteran

May 13 2006, 05:05 AM #30

The rest of you ought to watch this and give your opinion...I say it's the best so far.