but "why"

Help investigate the 9/11 inside job - Discuss related 9/11 subjects here.   Help investigate the 9/11 inside job - Discuss related 9/11 subjects here.

but "why"

TorontoEye

May 1 2006, 09:48 PM #1

Okay I have known that 9/11 was an inside job for a long time know. But, still one thing I can't understand is why would the Govt do this. They lost tonnes of money from this didn't they?

I'm only 15 so if anyone has how much money they lost and how much they have gained (wars, insurance) and stand to gain (oil) I'd greatly appreciate it.

FinalStrike
Veteran

May 1 2006, 09:51 PM #2

click the link in my sig and theres two great videos there that will explain everything.

if you want i could summerise it for you. but its better to watch a video with physical evidence dessemination like truth and lies of 911 for yourself(in my sig)
new members- if loosechange is your first evidence dont forget to check out my video sticky collection of most hardhitting evidence, with ex-CIA evidence, Pentagon condoned future war strategy conferences-911 evidence scientific analysis, peak oil and confessions from an economic HITman.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Chang ... topic=2408

http://www.universalseed.org

LondonEye
Veteran

May 1 2006, 09:52 PM #3

Hey krumpky :D

Welcome to the forum [salute]

Why... now that's a question...

I'll answer it in one word... "GREED"

You'll find more info about why in the Qui Bono section

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Chang ... owforum=10

Sadly there are some really rotten apples.

All the best

LondonEye
[thumbsup]

Robo
Veteran
Robo
Veteran

May 1 2006, 09:54 PM #4

The short answer is that the "government" is not a person that loses money. When war happens, some people make tons of money, and the taxpayers have to pay the bills. So it's one way of transferring wealth from the many to the few. There are multiple motivations involved however, but greed and power are the main factors.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. - Carl Sagan

Zor
Veteran
Zor
Veteran

May 1 2006, 09:55 PM #5

There was a giant list posted a while back. Think they are working on a search function. After the cold war ended the straussian neocons needed a new enemy so they contrived one, to keep the military industrial complex going, and implement their policies abroad with the war machine.

Pipeline through afghanistan to carry oil from the caspian basin to the arabian sea. 11-12 trillion dollars worth of it.

Control of Iraq's oil.

Increased defense spending 400 billion + anually atm

Destroying the rights and liberties of America with the UNpatriot act. Police state.

Im just scratching the surface.
"objective truth is not the same as the consensus reality"--djheru

"A society whose citizens refuse to see and investigate the facts, who refuse to believe that their government and their media will routinely lie to them and fabricate a reality contrary to verifiable facts, is a society that chooses and deserves the Police State Dictatorship it's going to get."
--Ian Williams Goddard

TorontoEye

May 1 2006, 10:09 PM #6

Thanks for the welcome guys. I will read those links when that you provided. I'm really glad I found this site because, I need to fight for the truth.

FinalStrike
Veteran

May 1 2006, 10:22 PM #7

its the influx of natural resources that come into the country that gets the paper money printed. and the federal reserve can print as much as they want- which YOU pay tax on!! hahahahaha

then money generated inside america is secondary wealth- apart from agriculture and mining.

GOLD is cheif after OIL for obvious reasons.

wedding rings- adornment and the cost of making it without hightech equipment. its that cost that gives its value and its sought after effect.

whoever controls the gold and its facilities for manufacture, extraction, forming it into adornments and separation from ores- control's policy of a nation or region.

George HW bush is a director of a company called barrick that has found a huge gold cache on the andean/chillian border- estimated 40 billion+ as a conservative guess.

barrick has completely destroyed untire regions of countries and are about to destroy three vital glaciers to get to that gold and flood the peoples rivers with 90% cyanide and arsenic.

the "leftwing" officials are getting paid off for passing legislation that will let the company destroy the surrounding land and its climate produced by the glaciers and take out 40 billion in sovreign wealth and give the people only $17 MILLION [hmm]

so who said gold is not sought after.

another reason why many jews control everything maybe becuase they have vast deposits and the best buisness in all precious stones and gold.

not PAPER MONEY. which cant ultimatly truly define ultimate power.

though never fret- there ARE alternitives to this current idea of trade.
new members- if loosechange is your first evidence dont forget to check out my video sticky collection of most hardhitting evidence, with ex-CIA evidence, Pentagon condoned future war strategy conferences-911 evidence scientific analysis, peak oil and confessions from an economic HITman.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Chang ... topic=2408

http://www.universalseed.org

mo fiya
Veteran

May 1 2006, 11:26 PM #8

krumpky @ May 1 2006, 05:09 PM wrote: Thanks for the welcome guys. I will read those links when that you provided. I'm really glad I found this site because, I need to fight for the truth.
your the man krumpky!
WRITE 9/11 TRUTH WEBSITES AND A CATCHY HOOK ON ALL OF THE MONEY THAT EVER COMES INTO YOUR POSSESSION

"If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we embrace it entirely and we don't try to piece together clever diplomacy, but just wage a total war... our children will sing great songs about us years from now." - Richard Perle, PNAC member

TigersFan13x

May 3 2006, 02:01 AM #9

Hey, I just watched loose change and I couldnt believe it. The only thing that it didn't explain that I would like to know are the reasons that the government might do this. Thanks for opening up my eyes to the evil thing that happened and thanks for anyone who can answer my question.

DJLegacy2k1
Veteran

May 3 2006, 02:04 AM #10

Money

Backing For Middle East Takeover

Reason to pass the (un)Patriot Act

Create "Homeland Security"

The use of 9/11 to say and do anything they want

Good way to start moving towards the New World Order

Allows them to turn the US closer to a police state

Just to name a few...

Search the site, you'll find TONS of info not even scratched in Loose Change [cheers]

Also watch 911 eyewitness....

LondonEye
Veteran

May 3 2006, 02:04 AM #11

Hey TF13 :D Welcome to the forums [salute]

Check out the "who benefits" section or Qui Bono ?

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Chang ... owforum=10

Just have a browse around the other forums (check pinned topics), there's a lot to take in.

All the best

LondonEye
[thumbsup]

Conspiracy
Advanced Member
Conspiracy
Advanced Member

May 3 2006, 02:07 AM #12

What has happened since 9/11 and how many things have been done in the name of 9/11?

-War in the Middle East
-The Patriot Act
-Homeland Security Act
-Ambolishing freedoms
-Oil
-Oil
-Oil
-Did I mention oil?

More articles:

http://911research.wtc7.net/post911/leg ... n/hsa.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/post911/exe ... index.html

"If you found somebody that had information about an attack on America, you'd want to know as best as we can to find out what the facts are."—George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Pa., Dec. 12, 2005

popol vuh
Veteran

May 3 2006, 02:11 AM #13

Why would anyone do it?

Now that you've opened your mind to the possibility that SOME people not only would but could, you only need ask yourself 'who benefits'?

That's the key.

There are bad people all over, it isn't restricted to a nationality, race, religion or political party.

Who benefits?
...Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world.

Agent Orange
Veteran

May 3 2006, 02:12 AM #14

imMEDIAte Pictures - Hijacking Catastrophe - 9/11, fear and the selling of American Empire
This documentary examines how the neo-conservatives used 9/11 to put their pre-planned agenda into action. It covers the two-decade struggle by the neo-conservatives to dramatically increase military spending in the wake of the cold war, and to expand American power globally by means of force.

stream
real player
http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... le6895.htm

download
real player
http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... strophe.rm

===============

THE TRUTH & LIES OF 9/11
Reporter: MICHAEL MIKE RUPPERT

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5&q=9%2F11
The Failure to Defend the Skies on 9/11
By Paul Thompson
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/essa ... airdefense

Badmachine
Veteran

May 3 2006, 02:14 AM #15

To justify an inavasion of the middle east and possibly elsewhere, to secure oil for the U.S. Empire.

Oil is running out.

Global powers are scrambling to secure what reserves remain.

Oil is power.

The war on terror is a war for oil in disguise.

All of the targets in the war on terror have one thing in common - oil.

This so called war on terror would never have happened without 9/11.

And the Patriot Act is a management tool that will be utilized to manage the U.S. population during an ongoing economic decline or even more sudden collapse due to shrinking energy reserves.

The Patriot Act was already apparently under construction prior to 9/11.
See The Visual Evidence Of The Controlled Demolition Of The World Trade Center on 9/11.

http://www.explosive911analysis.com/

TigersFan13x

May 3 2006, 02:14 AM #16

Thanks a lot guys.

LondonEye
Veteran

May 3 2006, 02:46 AM #17

I would just like to add who did not benefit...

The real Islamic Fundamentalists, who were from many different Islamic nations and who attended the military training camps in Afghanistan.

This group who supposedly collaborated with OBL to commit the 9/11 attacks were wiped out within weeks of the invasion.

All the best with your research.

LondonEye
[thumbsup]

mo fiya
Veteran

May 3 2006, 03:02 AM #18

TigersFan13x @ May 2 2006, 09:14 PM wrote: Thanks a lot guys.
no problem. detroit tigers or LSU tigers?
WRITE 9/11 TRUTH WEBSITES AND A CATCHY HOOK ON ALL OF THE MONEY THAT EVER COMES INTO YOUR POSSESSION

"If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we embrace it entirely and we don't try to piece together clever diplomacy, but just wage a total war... our children will sing great songs about us years from now." - Richard Perle, PNAC member

chucksheen
Veteran

May 3 2006, 03:53 AM #19

My favs of the day:

Pentagon Strike

Thank You Stephen Colbert

911 University

These are short and sweet. Stephen should empower everyone to raise hell. (thats why I like these links)

TigersFan13x

May 3 2006, 05:34 PM #20

mo fiya @ May 3 2006, 03:02 AM wrote:
TigersFan13x @ May 2 2006, 09:14 PM wrote: Thanks a lot guys.
no problem. detroit tigers or LSU tigers?
Deroit Tigers

Pasqualle

May 3 2006, 09:23 PM #21

An interesting website that displays how 9/11 was part of a much bigger picture is www.copvcia.com. This guy proves the government was behind the attacks not by arguing about the obvious violations of the laws of physics, but by showing the ultimate motives, the means, and the opportunity of that day. Very good source if you ask me.

Bon Appetite

Pasqualle [thumbsup]

They don't seem TOO sad about the loss of the old World Trade Center, eh???

everec
Advanced Member
everec
Advanced Member

May 3 2006, 09:41 PM #22

sticky? [whistle]

"in the meantime, all hail the leader everec and be careful not to become skeptical!" -Notingsoc

peteLI
peteLI

May 3 2006, 11:10 PM #23

No one has mentioned that the WTC buildings were filled with asbestos and there were lots of warnings from the state health departments or whoever it is that checks those things, and this was a convinient way to rebuild the entire complex, asbestos free.

Not a HUGE motive, but it most definitely is a motive.

garandhero

May 4 2006, 01:08 AM #24

I think this answer is easy, all you need to do is ask the right question.

What could be gained from the most public and vulgar attack on America?

I wonder how many people actually realise that attacking the world trade center is easily the most public display to really hit home, this could have been done easier on a military base or something but it wouldnt have the same effect on the people, the real reason it was the WTC was to put the fear into people, to make it seem like terrorism isnt distanced, hit the heart of the american people.
My websites: http://mapmonger.com - http://auscod.com

The thought that there are infact people out there that know the truth about 9/11 is sensational.

One day government and corporation will be one word.

directearnings
Advanced Member
directearnings
Advanced Member

May 4 2006, 02:56 AM #25

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 826959&n=2

warning.. some parts are graphic yet powerful. not for weak minds
I was watching the Towers, and though I wasn't the closest
I saw them crumble to the Earth like they was full of explosives
They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof
"Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse
Rockin a motherf*cking flag don't make you a hero
Word to Ground Zero
The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the 7th
The New World Order was born on September 11 - Immortal Technique

chucksheen
Veteran

May 4 2006, 03:31 AM #26

Pasqualle @ May 3 2006, 02:23 PM wrote: An interesting website that displays how 9/11 was part of a much bigger picture is www.copvcia.com. This guy proves the government was behind the attacks not by arguing about the obvious violations of the laws of physics, but by showing the ultimate motives, the means, and the opportunity of that day. Very good source if you ask me.

Bon Appetite

Pasqualle [thumbsup]
Mike Ruppert vs Corruption

Diatribe

May 4 2006, 03:45 AM #27

Money, Oil, and the excuse to invade Iraq, Iran, etc.... FOR MORE OIL! Bush is a greedy bastard. Isn't much different from his dad.
Napalm Death...The Code Is Red!

directearnings
Advanced Member
directearnings
Advanced Member

May 4 2006, 03:54 AM #28

that mike rupport vs. corruption link is AMAZING!!
I was watching the Towers, and though I wasn't the closest
I saw them crumble to the Earth like they was full of explosives
They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof
"Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse
Rockin a motherf*cking flag don't make you a hero
Word to Ground Zero
The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the 7th
The New World Order was born on September 11 - Immortal Technique

mo fiya
Veteran

May 4 2006, 11:42 PM #29

a lot of people don't want to hear about what the government could have gained by doing this. the most staunch non believers need the real physical evidence to be persuaded. money, greed, oil, power, means nothing to the hardcore sheep. in fact, a lot of them will even admit that they know the government is corrupt, yet they STILL won't concede to an inside job on 9/11. which tells me they just don't WANT to believe it.

clanabis

May 5 2006, 12:02 AM #30

DEEEEEEtroit! Welcome bro!

Tell all your friends, don't be shy. You will be suprised how receptive people are if you present what you know to them. Just take it slow and work them into it, show them Loose Change.