George W. Bush (Dubya)
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, D.C. 20500
Past Work Experience
* Ran for congress and lost.
* Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.
* Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas; company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
* Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.
* With father's help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.
Accomplishments in Previous Positions
Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union.
Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog-ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money.
Set record for most executions by any governor in American history.
Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my father's appointments to the Supreme Court.
Accomplishments As President
* Attacked and took over two countries.
* Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
* Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
* Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
* Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
* First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
* First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
* First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
* After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
* Set the record for most campaign fundraising trips than any other president in U.S. history.
* In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
* Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
* Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
* Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in U.S. history.
* Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
* Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in U.S. history.
* Presided over the biggest energy crises in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
* Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
* Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
* Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
* Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
* My presidency is the most secretive and unaccountable of any in U.S. history.
* Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history (the 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleezza Rice, has an Exxon oil tanker named after her).
* First president in U.S. history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
* Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
* First president in U.S. history to order a U.S. attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.
* Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
* Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in U.S. history.
* First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the human rights commission.
* First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the elections monitoring board.
* Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.
* Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.
* Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
* Refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
* First president in U.S. history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. elections).
* All-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
* My biggest lifetime campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
* Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S. history.
* First president in U.S. history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
* First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
* First U.S. president to establish a secret shadow government.
* Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year made the U.S. the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in U.S. and world history).
* With a policy of 'disengagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
* Fist U.S. president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
* First U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
* Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
* Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.
* Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive.'
* Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
* In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
* Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in U.S. history.
* In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the U.S. has ever been since the Civil War.
* Entered office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.
Records and References
* At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available)
* AWOL from National Guard and deserted the military during a time of war.
* Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
* All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my father's library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
* All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
* All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
* Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.
* For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (they can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)
Source: Kelley Kramer
Note: Bush's resume is available as an email-attachment-friendly PDF, courtesy of BushOccupation.com. BushOccupation.com
To: The Govenment Of The United States of America
From: We The People
During the course of human history, there have always been wars, and despots who rule without care to the people they are supposed to serve.
Over the preceding decades, history has recorded the erosion of an experiment so grand in scale, so beautifully conceived, that no other form of government in the history of the world could lay claim to the peace and prosperity that was in the original promise to it's people.
We, the People of the United States, do declare that the current government no longer represents us nor our interests.
We hereby make the following statements:
The wars that you have pressed in our name, from Vietnam to the current Iraq War, were prosecuted in the name of furthering peace, freedom, and democracy. We know now that you have lied to us, and that these wars were perpetrated in the furtherance of corporate gain.
On September the 11th, in the year 2001, our nation suffered the strongest and deadliest attack upon our civilian population in our country's history. We were told it was concieved and carried out by terrorists from foreign lands. We no longer believe this to be the case. We the People hereby declare that we know that this crime against humanity was orchestrated by you, our government, in an attempt to seize dictatorial powers, and cower our population into submission. You have benefited from your crime with great conviction in your belief that We the People would take you at your word, and submit to your total control of every aspect of our daily lives.
Statement 3 )
You have violated the laws of our country with your illegal wiretapping programs, laying bare our most personal and intimate moments and information about us, in order to further control our thoughts and movement, and to perpetuate the fear among our populace.
You have passed illegal legislation without the consent of We the People, in the forms of the Patriot Act, and the ensuing Patriot Act 2.
You have continually passed further bills and legislation, again without the consent of We the People, in order to dismantle the very Constitution of the United States, thereby depriving us of the protections that our forefathers had the clarity of mind to forsee.
You have plundered our nation's treasure by giving absolute power to a non government entity, ie; the Federal Reserve Bank.
The issuance of money by a private entity who then sells that money back to us with interest has had the effect of enslaving us all to a worthless monetary system. You have further allowed for the removal of our nation's store of gold and silver to this same private entity, albeit for “safekeeping”.
You have fostered and sheltered a culture of corruption in our nation's capitol city. Bribery and Lobbying are rampant, and have increased tenfold under your current regime's watch.
You have failed utterly to defend the sovereignty of the borders of the United States, and actually idly stand by as invaders from foreign lands cross our borders with impunity.
Statement 8 )
You have slashed funding for social safety net programs across the board, causing harm, sickness, homelessness, starvation, and even death to a great number of our fellow countrymen and women.
Because of these and other egregious acts against We the People of the United States, we hereby make the following demands of you, our elected public servants.
Immediately and fully release and disclose all documents and information pertaining to the events on the 11th of September, in the year 2001.
Immediately declare a halt to the hostilities in the countries where our brave soldiers are dying and being maimed, not in the cause of freedom, but for the corporations unto whom you are beholden.
Forthwith and immediately cease and desist your illegal domestic spying programs.
Immediately and forthwith discard and repeal all Patriot Act legislation, along with any and all related bills.
We demand the removal of our nation's treasure from the custody of the Federal Reserve Bank, and have it returned to the people's depository in Fort Knox, Kentucky, and other secure People's depositories.
Immediately halt and cease any and all lobbying efforts by private entities seeking to influence our nation's policy by bribery and coercion.
We demand a secure border. We demand the halt of any plans to merge the United States with Canada and Mexico, forming the Greater North American Union. We demand that you withdraw us from the WTO treaties, NAFTA treaties, CAFTA treaties, and all other treaties that are destroying and outsourcing jobs from our country.
We demand the immediate reinstitution of monies to be allocated for programs for the poor. We demand the defense budget be re-examined and the money saved from cutting un needed defense programs be diverted to stop the starvation of children in our country. We further demand the dismantlement of the “faith based” initiatives, as they have been proven ineffective and corrupt.
9) We demand the passage of HJ Resolution 30. Universal health care is a right, not a privilige for the few.
10) We demand that the Electoral College be abolished in favor of majority vote, with all votes to be counted and tallied, with voter machines that print out a tally and a reciept for each voter to prove that his/her vote is correctly recorded.
These declarations are non-negotiable, and We the People make these demands in good conscience and with conviction.
We state further that should criminal activity be discovered, that the perpetrators be brought to justice, regardless of the office he or she may hold at this time.
We the People remind our government that dissent is a right guaranteed to us in our forefather's framework and we exercise that right here and now with these Statements and Demands.
Written and Signed this day, the 13th day of October, in the year 2006.