What If Bill Clinton Were Still President?

A place to cast your opinion into the sea.
alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jun 18 2007, 05:07 PM #3

NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, THE WORLD WOULD BE AT PEACE WITH THE CLINTONS IN CHARGE

911 INVESTIGATION WOULD HAVE BEEN PURSUED IN ERNEST. WE WOULD NOT HAVE STAYED IN IRAQ

Jun 19 2007, 12:18 AM #5

yeah its true bill clinton cheated on his wife i mean boohoo seriously i am pretty sure ALOT of people have comited that act. sure not the best choice we all have something to hide don't we. i mean seriously the press just rants and raves about how bush is a dumb as a doorknob...well think of this why the h*ll did you vote for him why did HE win seriously people :angry:

darion
Advanced Member
darion
Advanced Member

Jun 19 2007, 01:51 AM #6

Bill was also tied to setting the stage to the Iraq war. If he wasn't involved in 9/11 then he surely didn't do anything to stop the planning during his administration. The 1993 WTC bombing was planed and executed in his turm in office. 9/11 wasn't something just thought up in the past 7 years. To think Bill would have been a better leader during 9/11 is simply absurd. A muppet is a hand controlling a doll regardless what color or type of muppet it is.

People that wish to tell you everything with their eye closed and ears shut are hypocrites .
If you don't know you better call somebody.
Can you smell what the truth is cooking!
I know that the lies and deceptions of our government ran deep, but I didn't know it was a bottomless pit.
The best lies have some truth to it, it's deciding what part is the truth that's hard.
e^n "the hijackers' entries on the passenger manifest, the DNA evidence found at either the pentagon or shanksville"
Thier names where never on the manifest and there was no DNA to refrence the DNA taken at those areas. e^n You lied.
valuesize "Even if they DID use afterburners for the entire flight, they wouldn't have made it to AA77 in time to shoot it down"
Flight timeline and interception.
valuesize "As far as where he was trained, that's something that his examiner would have looked at, but the FAA does not keep such records"
Ok the FAA doesnt keep records RIGHT!?!
http://www.myspace.com/darion_kain

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jun 19 2007, 10:02 AM #10

Either way huh? That's pathetically sad. 
whatsamatta, sad because you know ron paul isnt winning?

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jun 19 2007, 10:29 AM #13

nobody wants to say it, that dude would have been re-elected for a second term
99.9%of all world leaders cheat on their wives, clinton's misfortune was that he got caught. only clinton can make peace with world leaders, we have alot of enemies now, thanks to republicans. when the shit hits the fan in iraq, the religious right will get a wakeup call.

Im predicting the religious right will forgive bill like they did their pastors
" " hillary clinton will get elected, just to get bill back in the white house
" " the wall separating the u.s. with mexico will fall down
" " the republican party will not regain power for decades to come
" " no child left behind will not include taas tests
" " parents will use voucher program to educate their kids
" " most immunization shots will no longer be forced on school children
" " israel will fall after pumping aid in the form of billions to the enemy
" " we will get our asses kicked in iraq

ILikePie
Advanced Member
ILikePie
Advanced Member

Jun 20 2007, 04:38 PM #14

alive and still talking @ Jun 18 2007, 12:07 PM wrote: NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, THE WORLD WOULD BE AT PEACE WITH THE CLINTONS IN CHARGE

911 INVESTIGATION WOULD HAVE BEEN PURSUED IN ERNEST. WE WOULD NOT HAVE STAYED IN IRAQ
Laugh Out Loud

DILLIGAF
Advanced Member
DILLIGAF
Advanced Member

Jun 20 2007, 07:01 PM #15

ILikePie @ Jun 20 2007, 11:38 AM wrote: Laugh Out Loud
another comedian

primarysuspect
Advanced Member
primarysuspect
Advanced Member

Jun 21 2007, 02:04 AM #16

alive and still talking @ Jun 18 2007, 12:07 PM wrote: NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, THE WORLD WOULD BE AT PEACE WITH THE CLINTONS IN CHARGE

I don't think we would have gone into Iraq.

ILikePie
Advanced Member
ILikePie
Advanced Member

Jun 21 2007, 08:16 AM #17

Wed be in Iran by now.

IVXX
Advanced Member
IVXX
Advanced Member

Jun 21 2007, 10:15 PM #18

We'd be in the same mess.
"He told me there was new intel on Iran.
He just didn't tell me what it was."
~ George W. Bush

IVXX
Advanced Member
IVXX
Advanced Member

Jun 21 2007, 10:15 PM #19

We'd be in the same mess.
"He told me there was new intel on Iran.
He just didn't tell me what it was."
~ George W. Bush

SPreston
Advanced Member
SPreston
Advanced Member

Jun 26 2007, 01:53 AM #20

Gunstar 1 @ Jun 19 2007, 04:54 AM wrote:Interesting. . .

So who is the 'Grand Puppet Master'?

Satan?

Illuminati?

New World Order?

Religious Right?

Other?

Judging by that last post, some assume that there are far darker, permanent forces working behind the scenes, regardless of who is the 'puppet' in 'charge' at the White House. Correct?

Either way, like I said, I'd still sleep better at night if Bill were there instead of Bush.

Here's a Q:

Let's say Bill also chose to attack Iraq like Bush did. . . would he have handled it better? Would it all be wrapped up and better by now? I mean, he handled Kosovo quite well from what I recall. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any US casualties in Kosovo. It sure turned out better than Iraq, much quicker too.

Thoughts on this? Other thoughts?
Please continue. . .
Answer: The New World Order which is basically Corporate Fascism. Satan is most likely their religious head similar to the devil worshippers Bush, Walker, Bush, Bush, and Kerry in their Skull & Bones Secret Society. The New World Order motto is endless wars for endless profits. Bush is trying his best and the next DemoPublican will likely do the same. Republican Libertarian Congressman Ron Paul is dead set against a New World Order and wide-open borders and outsourcing of American jobs and endless wars for endless profits, but the elitists will likely assassinate him long before he gets anywhere near the White House.
As to the 1999 bombing of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, there were no gigantic oil fields and no chance for Halliburton and the other war profiteers to make the big bucks rebuilding.
But the war profiteers made plenty of money there, because they make mucho moola off every side in every war. War is good for profits.
Nah the New World Order still wanted their endless wars for endless profits in the Middle East, so Clinton would have made little difference. Don't forget Kerry said he would have kept us in Iraq, so it would have continued a quagmire for profit.
These DemoPublican traitors are very much alike. They just choose different methods to bamboozle the gullible American sheeple.

Club of Rome
http://www.honestmoneyreport.com/archives/2007/0105.php

What is the New World Order?
http://www.threeworldwars.com/new-world-order.htm

Novus Ordo Seclorum New World Order Globalization
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... dindex.htm
'Hindsight allows us to realize that
9-11 was the Bush Administration's
first shock and awe
campaign.'

..$$$ $$$ THE NEW WORLD ORDER $$$ $$$
..................322..................] $$$....................666.................] $$$................... 322
.....................THE ENDS ALWAYS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS
.........................ENDLESS WARS FOR ENDLESS PROFITS
...THUS 9-11 WAS JUSTIFIABLE TO THIS NECESSARY END

Confirmation of reply: