We Are Living In A Parallel World

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

We Are Living In A Parallel World

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 12:33 PM #1

http://www.theregister.com/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/

Scary as hell. :ph43r:
In fact, Homeland Security and the Defense Department are already using SEAS to simulate crises on the US mainland.

esopxe
Advanced Member
esopxe
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 12:38 PM #2

George Hayduke @ Jul 26 2007, 04:33 AM wrote: http://www.theregister.com/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/

Scary as hell. :ph43r:
That's a trip.
Expose Truth

www.expose-truth.blogspot.com

"One of the problems -- not specifically on this issue, just in general -- let's put it this way, money trumps peace, sometimes."
-George Bush
February 14, 2007

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- Anonymous

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 12:41 PM #3

Yeah, it really adds to the whole propaganda matrix phenomenon. I mean between this and artificial intelligence they are clearly trying to leave little to chance. Too bad the question "what do you own the world, how do you own disorder, disorder?" remains highly applicable. :D Must be a bummer being an Illuminati control freak, always failing, always getting your ass handed to you, always being wrong. sux

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 12:44 PM #4

JFCOM-9 is now capable of running real-time simulations for up to 62 nations, including Iraq, Afghanistan, and China. The simulations gobble up breaking news, census data, economic indicators, and climactic events in the real world, along with proprietary information such as military intelligence.

Military and intel officials can introduce fictitious agents into the simulations (such as a spike in unemployment, for example) to gauge their destabilising effects on a population.

Officials can also "inject an earthquake or a tsunami and observe their impacts (on a society)", Chaturvedi added.
Speaking of which, NEWSFLASH: Strong Earthquake in South Asia reported!

Rpaul
Advanced Member
Rpaul
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 12:46 PM #5

It's all good until you wake up covered in slime with a tube down your throat. :blink:

esopxe
Advanced Member
esopxe
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 12:55 PM #6

Rpaul @ Jul 26 2007, 04:46 AM wrote:It's all good until you wake up covered in slime with a tube down your throat. :blink:
:lol: :blink: :lol:
Expose Truth

www.expose-truth.blogspot.com

"One of the problems -- not specifically on this issue, just in general -- let's put it this way, money trumps peace, sometimes."
-George Bush
February 14, 2007

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- Anonymous

GoingBah
Advanced Member
GoingBah
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 01:02 PM #7

well dont wake me up

i dont wana eat bowls of snot for the rest of my life :lol:

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 01:09 PM #8

The Matrix comparisons are sound:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=5797

http://www.innovationwatch.com/choiceis ... .11.30.htm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 125842.htm

Thing is we can count on them only plugging disasters into the database. This is to say that they ain't exactly plugging universal healthcare and universal higher education into the equation to see what society will look like then! No! They're researching what will happen if martial law is imposed after they nuke us! Sick satanic Nazi fuckers!

IVXX
Advanced Member
IVXX
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 01:25 PM #9

We Are Living In A Parallel World, and I am a p p p parallel dude
OK Madonna. :lol:
"He told me there was new intel on Iran.
He just didn't tell me what it was."
~ George W. Bush

look-up
Advanced Member
look-up
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 01:31 PM #10

you can bet they are using this on the truth movement as we type.

one of the variables they are testing might be "The introduction of Loose Change Final Cut" to see how the populace will react.
-------------------------------------------------------
Come pull the sheet over my eyes
so I can sleep tonight
despite what I have seen today
I've found you guilty of a crime
of sleeping at a time
when you should have been wide awake

WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!
by Audioslave

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 01:46 PM #11

Sure. But between you and me they likely haven't factored you in, so they're forecast is likely way off. :D

look-up
Advanced Member
look-up
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 01:59 PM #12

George Hayduke @ Jul 26 2007, 01:46 PM wrote: Sure. But between you and me they likely haven't factored you in, so they're forecast is likely way off. :D
that's exactly right... if I'm understanding your post accurately...

When playing racing video games I can almost always race smarter than the AI. It's something I'm sure most of you have noticed too. It's a mental thing. You visualize yourself, being a sentient being, able to defeat the "system" of the game and achieve something that the programmers did not anticipate.

You can always find a few shortcuts and cheats in any game. Some are considered cheating, and others are just considered innovative.

If you do a few laps on a virtual race track, and get a good time, you can keep circling the track attempting to beat that time. And then every time you beat your old time, the new best time becomes the new "ghost car", which is a visual representation of the way you previously drove around the track. This feature makes it easy to visualize your goal, and hopefully to achieve it.

So back to reality, we can use this same strategy to beat the system of control that the government would place upon us. Because we c an make ourselves smarter than that system. They can never beat a population who constantly upgrades its mentality and innovation.
-------------------------------------------------------
Come pull the sheet over my eyes
so I can sleep tonight
despite what I have seen today
I've found you guilty of a crime
of sleeping at a time
when you should have been wide awake

WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!
by Audioslave

George Hayduke
Advanced Member
George Hayduke
Advanced Member

Jul 26 2007, 02:01 PM #13

look-up @ Jul 26 2007, 01:59 PM wrote: They can never beat a population who constantly upgrades its mentality and innovation.
And that is why they are becoming increasingly paranoid, increasingly secretive and increasingly draconian; that and the fact that we're running out of resources and the Earth ecosystem is showing signs of fatigue.

Confirmation of reply: