Unauthorized 911 Book Signing On Dec 15

Find out about a 9/11-related or other get-together in your area.
Kesha
Kesha

Nov 23 2006, 09:38 PM #2

BearandWhiskey @ Nov 20 2006, 11:50 PM wrote: From: The Resistance Manifesto JOHN CONNER (UNAUTHORIZED) BOOK SIGNING. FRIDAY DECEMBER 15. BARNES AND NOBLE IN ENCINITAS, CA. 8:00 P.M. IN THE STARBUCKS. BE THERE AT 8:00 SHARP BECAUSE HE'LL PROBABLY GET THROWN OUT...AND DON'T CALL B&N AND ASK THEM ABOUT IT, BECAUSE ITS UNAUTHORIZED. AND DON'T ASK THE CLERKS WHERE THE JOHN CONNER BOOK SIGNING IS BECAUSE THEY'LL HAVE NO IDEA. NO BOOKS WILL BE SOLD...YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN BOOK. FREE MANIFESTOS TO THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE.

Apparently there are laws against doing business inside another business without permision so we will not be conducting business by selling manifestos. B&N doesn't carry the book.

Stop on by, meet John, meet others in The Resistance in the San Diego area. He'll give a short speech about the NWO, and have a Q & A.

BRING SIGNS AND BANNERS ABOUT 9/11 TRUTH AND THE NWO IF YOU LIKE, AND WE CAN HANG THEM UP ALL OVER THE BOOKSTORE AND HAVE SOME FUN.

If you haven't seen the college campus crashing videos then check the site.

- The Resistance Manifesto Staff
Oh say can`t you see.... :(

http://www.hdbg.de/buecher/media/BV30CRKL.jpg

I still can`t believe it... although it`s true.

ross11988
Advanced Member
ross11988
Advanced Member

Nov 23 2006, 11:41 PM #3

bring the cameras how many see how this goes

LoTek
LoTek

Dec 10 2006, 12:59 AM #4

Hi,

I just received the following update, gratefully:
2006.12.09 | uspatriotsinc.com/contactek wrote:

Just a reminder, Friday December 15th is John Conner's book singing in Encinitas CA. 8:00pm. We'll either meet in Starbucks or in the study areas right next to the Starbucks.

Some haters at a sad blog claimed they were going to call BN and warn them about us to try and get them to throw us out, but hey ... we're just going to be hanging out in Starbucks for some coffee ... who are the wack jobs here?

Twenty free Manifestos will be given out to the first people to show up ... and if we get kicked out, we'll just hang out on the sidewalk or in the parking lot.

Also, check youtube in a day or so for a new college video. This time it was UCLA and before John could even crash some classes, he was questioned by the police and enrolled in some database. Some random student yelled "Nazis" to the cops as they were running his ID to check for warrants, and the dean of student affairs showed up, probably to make sure the cops didn't go tazer happy.

(recruiting for (st911.org), again ...) John gave them some dvds of loose change and shook their hands and thanked them for not tazing him when all was said and done. and coming soon to youtube: John Conner visits Hollywood. - The Resistance Manifesto Staff
2006.12.09 | uspatriotsinc.com/contactek wrote:
The following training video should be required viewing for this psychotropically disadvantaged attention deficient generation! Here's another one, recruiting for (st911.org) no less, for those copying and pasting at others: And these are reference citation links: this is what getting something done looks like, I hadn't seen it from my own perspective, so I am in debt to John Conner for showing me what it looks like ...

LoTek

uspatriotsinc.com/contactek
freedomtofascism.com | Aaron Russo wrote:
Please watch Aaron Russo's 'America:Freedom to Fascism' and share this link with anyone you care about. We still have a little time left to try and salvage our economy ...

LoTek

uspatriotsinc.com/contactek
st911.org | Fetzer | How can I help? wrote:
Plan a 9/11 Event!

If you would like advice about planning a 9/11 event with vidoes, speakers, or other arrangements, contact Leon Byerley, who has had success in doing this, by email at byerley (at) theriver (dot) com or by phone at (520) 326-1129.

Start A Chain Reaction!

Send the following links to at least two friends, asking them to send them to at least two friends as well. When all is said and done, everyone linked to anyone here will have them. Better yet, take 9/11 DVDs to your local community access television stations and ask them to play them. That should do the trick! Thanks for your support and concern. We can do it together!
Jim

James H. Fetzer
Founder and Co-Chair
Scholars for 9/11 Truth (st911.org)

For more 9/11 events, visit 911Blogger.com
For more news, visit Citizens For Legitimate Government
For "The Dynamic Duo" with Jim Fetzer and Kevin Barrett
(M-F 3-5 PM / CT) visit Genesis Communications Network gcnlive.com
get out the guerilla, spread the wØrd ...
'People should not fear the government, their government should fear it's people' - LoTek

Confirmation of reply: