Rendition Victim Tells His Story.

Latest news

Rendition Victim Tells His Story.

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Dec 20 2007, 03:58 PM #1

This is a video interview, this isn't news so i posted it here.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/12/1 ... /#comments

This is pretty sick, apparently his interrogators made him bend over and "inserted his finger violently" into his anus.

Then there is this story from the other day about a detainee having his genitalia cut with razor blades.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/ame ... 260709.ece

Just what the the hell has America become ? i mean CIA "black sites", sounds like something from nazi germany, also where is the US MSM on these stories ? Is torture just the norm now ? all i hear in the US MSM is talk about water-boarding, why aren't they talking about the cutting of genitals with razor blades ? ...i saw a story the other day about how a senator volunteered to be water boarded, i wonder if he'd volunteer to what these guys have been through ?

Barcoded
Advanced Member
Barcoded
Advanced Member

Dec 20 2007, 09:11 PM #2

Is torture just the norm now?
Have you ever heard of the hit series [SPOOKS] in the UK? I think its called MI5 in the US. Anyways, its made by the BBC but is full of all sorts of relevant comments on foreign policy and all sorts.

The finale aired on Tuesday and two of the main characters were captured and were going to be tortured for info whilst a primary client watched, then they would be passed onto the highest bidder or simply killed. The main thing I'm getting to though is the little speech that Jo makes on torture. Take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0ypawgytY

Sad ending to the series to not long after that clip finishes...all in all its still a great series.

"May I remind you the troops want us to let them win!" - John McCain

Headhunter
Advanced Member
Headhunter
Advanced Member

Dec 20 2007, 09:24 PM #3

Waterboarding is torture, plain and simple. Therefore Bush and Cheney LIE when they try to claim that the US doesn't torture. It does. It's a war crime. Therefore, those who authorize it, are de facto war criminals. They should be charged. It's very straightforward.

seeker135
Advanced Member
seeker135
Advanced Member

Dec 20 2007, 10:34 PM #4

Headhunter @ Dec 20 2007, 04:24 PM wrote: Waterboarding is torture, plain and simple. Therefore Bush and Cheney LIE when they try to claim that the US doesn't torture. It does. It's a war crime. Therefore, those who authorize it, are de facto war criminals. They should be charged. It's very straightforward.
We have become the enemy. Our government is doing unspeakable things in our name, amd most of our fellow citizens don't even care that presidential elections are stolen, hundreds of thousands of innocents are killed by our armed forces, somtimes using banned weapons (eg: white phosphorus, banned by the Geneva Convention,) ......did you see "Idol" last night.......ACK :blink:
Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.
This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs: When he first appears, he is a protector. Plato

YOUR DISBELIEF DOES NOT CREATE AN ALTERNATIVE REALITY

WE ARE THE CANARIES IN THE AMERICAN COAL MINE/POLITICAL SYSTEM. IGNORE US AT YOUR PERIL.

seeker135
Advanced Member
seeker135
Advanced Member

Dec 20 2007, 10:36 PM #5

Headhunter @ Dec 20 2007, 04:24 PM wrote: Waterboarding is torture, plain and simple. Therefore Bush and Cheney LIE when they try to claim that the US doesn't torture. It does. It's a war crime. Therefore, those who authorize it, are de facto war criminals. They should be charged. It's very straightforward.
This country is too powerful. There is no external element that can come in and extradite these killers to the Hague.......
Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.
This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs: When he first appears, he is a protector. Plato

YOUR DISBELIEF DOES NOT CREATE AN ALTERNATIVE REALITY

WE ARE THE CANARIES IN THE AMERICAN COAL MINE/POLITICAL SYSTEM. IGNORE US AT YOUR PERIL.

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Dec 21 2007, 12:14 AM #6

Headhunter @ Dec 20 2007, 09:24 PM wrote: Waterboarding is torture, plain and simple. Therefore Bush and Cheney LIE when they try to claim that the US doesn't torture. It does. It's a war crime. Therefore, those who authorize it, are de facto war criminals. They should be charged. It's very straightforward.
Yeh but notice how the MSM only talk about water boarding ? which is bad enough, but you never hear them talking about detainees having there private parts slashed with razors, or being practically raped, heck if you watch faux news they make out places like gitmo are practically holiday camps and always show pictures of them playing football, yet when someone's been released from being held for 5 years without trial in one of these god awful gulags it' a different story, nearly all of them talk of sleep deprivations, beatings to the point of organ failure , left in a cell smeared in there own shit, have dogs attack them etc.

Confirmation of reply: