New York 9/11/07 Five-day Event

Find out about a 9/11-related or other get-together in your area.

New York 9/11/07 Five-day Event

esopxe
Advanced Member
esopxe
Advanced Member

Jul 25 2007, 08:56 AM #1

If your going, make sure to RSVP as soon as you can. Even if it's a maybe. This event is going to be huge.

If you can't make it, make sure to contact your local media and let them know what's going on in New York and that they need to do their jobs and cover it.

Click Here to go to the event website.
Expose Truth

www.expose-truth.blogspot.com

"One of the problems -- not specifically on this issue, just in general -- let's put it this way, money trumps peace, sometimes."
-George Bush
February 14, 2007

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- Anonymous

jakeb
Advanced Member
jakeb
Advanced Member

Aug 17 2007, 08:33 PM #2

IVXX
Advanced Member
IVXX
Advanced Member

Aug 17 2007, 08:37 PM #3

jakeb @ Aug 17 2007, 03:33 PM wrote: ...
Look at the image again and tell me what you think. :rolleyes:

Well jakeb edited his post as I hit reply. Glad ya read the image.
"He told me there was new intel on Iran.
He just didn't tell me what it was."
~ George W. Bush

darion
Advanced Member
darion
Advanced Member

Aug 20 2007, 09:24 AM #4

You know the best way to kill the truth movement is to nuke the event on 9/11. Not that it would happen just saying theres news of nuke trucks going on tv so maybe just maybe. Heres a hint. If you see so called elites leaving NY City before 9/11 it would be a big hint somthing is going down.

People that wish to tell you everything with their eye closed and ears shut are hypocrites .
If you don't know you better call somebody.
Can you smell what the truth is cooking!
I know that the lies and deceptions of our government ran deep, but I didn't know it was a bottomless pit.
The best lies have some truth to it, it's deciding what part is the truth that's hard.
e^n "the hijackers' entries on the passenger manifest, the DNA evidence found at either the pentagon or shanksville"
Thier names where never on the manifest and there was no DNA to refrence the DNA taken at those areas. e^n You lied.
valuesize "Even if they DID use afterburners for the entire flight, they wouldn't have made it to AA77 in time to shoot it down"
Flight timeline and interception.
valuesize "As far as where he was trained, that's something that his examiner would have looked at, but the FAA does not keep such records"
Ok the FAA doesnt keep records RIGHT!?!
http://www.myspace.com/darion_kain

esopxe
Advanced Member
esopxe
Advanced Member

Aug 21 2007, 03:00 AM #5

I don't know if everyone has seen this. It's pretty damn good.

We Are Change 9/11/07 New York City Event

http://blip.tv:80/file/345902
Expose Truth

www.expose-truth.blogspot.com

"One of the problems -- not specifically on this issue, just in general -- let's put it this way, money trumps peace, sometimes."
-George Bush
February 14, 2007

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- Anonymous

pi3
Advanced Member
pi3
Advanced Member

Aug 21 2007, 09:26 PM #6

We should link arms around the Whitehouse. It would be a very powerful statement.
See the Gordon Ross M.Eng. WTC demolition lecture:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 5292753615

Confirmation of reply: