New To The Board

If you're new to the forum, or the movement overall, drop in here if you'd like and get aquainted.

New To The Board

Chuck Guiteau

Jan 3 2008, 10:53 AM #1

I'd like to start off by asking if anyone can tell me exactly what is the precise theory here. I keep seeing bits and pieces, but there doesn't appear to be an overall,concise, cogent theory.
I get a general idea that it is the opinion of our hosts ( and presumably of the majority of posters) that Qutbist/Salafists of Middle Eastern origin did not attack the United States on 9/11 and that some sort of covert operation destroyed the WTC, and damaged the Pentagon. But beyond that there doesn't appear to be much cohesion.
I'm not overly concerned with why anyone feels this way,we all have our beliefs, but if we are going to accuse our government it would only seem fair to present an uninformed person like myself with a clear, detailed theory. I am not siding with the official version, I just want to know what you're version is, with more than the very vague allegations I've seen so far. There appear to be numerous individual theories, although possibly this is just my inability to understand the "big" picture.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

GreatMuslim10
Advanced Member
GreatMuslim10
Advanced Member

Jan 3 2008, 12:23 PM #2

There is no "official" theory. We only know for a fact that the 9/11 Commission Report was not sufficient and that more questions are needed to be asked and then wild imaginations take off from there.
There is no god but the Almighty God, Muhammad is the final prophet and messenger of God.
Ron Paul 2008!
www.ronpaul2008.com

kissing blarney
Advanced Member
kissing blarney
Advanced Member

Jan 3 2008, 12:39 PM #3

Chuck Guiteau @ Jan 3 2008, 05:53 AM wrote: <snip>...an uninformed person like myself...<snip>
There's yer problem right there Vern.
Experience is what you get when you're expecting something else.

Chuck Guiteau

Jan 8 2008, 09:30 AM #4

GreatMuslim10 @ Jan 3 2008, 07:23 AM wrote:There is no "official" theory.&nbsp; We only know for a fact that the 9/11 Commission Report was not sufficient and that more questions are needed to be asked and then wild imaginations take off from there.
So what you're saying is that you have a general, non-specified distrust of the government, but you have no real evidence to validate this distrust (in respect to the events of 9/11) as, if you had evidence, you could posit a theory that is cohesive.
I'll be the first to admit that it is always prudent to view any government with a cynical eye, but the "opinions" ( I'll use that term since you don't have a "theory") I've seen here so far seem to simply be based more on partisan agendas than anything concrete. Even you seem to feel that these "opinions" are little more than the product of wild imaginations.
Inasmuch as you know for a fact that the 9/11 commission report was insufficient, perhaps you would care to demonstrate that insufficiency to a level which would conclusively refute its findings.
Thank you for your response.

Confirmation of reply: