National Intelligence Estimate On Iran

Latest news

National Intelligence Estimate On Iran

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Dec 3 2007, 05:36 PM #1

Just seen a report on CNN which said that a national intelligence estimate on Iran has found that Tehran actually halted there weapons programme in 2003, this goes against everything the Cheney and Bush gaggle of liars have been saying for at least the last 2 years, i already know Cheney sent the estimate back the first time because he wasn't happy with it's findings, in other words it wasn't damning enough for him, so Im wondering why he's allowed this to come out, either way this will be hugly damaging for the Cheney cabal who want to annihilate Iran, but it is great news for sane people the world over. :)

Nothing online about this yet so no link yet.

Repentless
Advanced Member
Repentless
Advanced Member

Dec 3 2007, 07:09 PM #2

We are barraged into hypnotic apathy from our rulers and media-propagandists. Your mind is the last battlefield. Your voice and thoughts are the only gate out. Remind yourself of what is true when you wake up and it will hold on to you through the day. Ask questions. Demand answers.
I hate the consipercy theroyist..if u think all "oh, bush planed this or oh his lying!" THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF AMERICA U BASTARDS
[X]1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy.
[X]2. Create secret prisons where torture takes place.
[X]3. Develop a thug caste or paramilitary force not answerable to citizens.
[X]4. Set up an internal surveillance system.
[X]5. Harass citizens' groups.
[X]6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release.
[X]7. Target key individuals.
[X]8. Control the press.
9. Declare all dissent to be treason.
10. Suspend the rule of law.

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Dec 3 2007, 07:27 PM #3

So basically they are enriching uranium but do not have any type of weaponry, which would suggest they're claims it's for energy are legitimate .... Dick Cheneys office will be furious at this, this might not stop them but it's a huge spanner in the works, and proves they've been scare-mongering for the best part of 2 and half years about Irans capabilities. I'm not sure how they can now justify any attack on them, unless of course something happens out there in the gulf waters where there is a build up of US military, maybe an accident occurs and Cheney and co turn it into a provocation which will then give them the casus belli they yearn.

IVXX
Advanced Member
IVXX
Advanced Member

Dec 3 2007, 07:27 PM #4

"He told me there was new intel on Iran.
He just didn't tell me what it was."
~ George W. Bush

Arbor
Advanced Member
Arbor
Advanced Member

Dec 3 2007, 11:17 PM #5

Whats up with this? Has the CIA and the State Department decided to not play nice with the Neo-Cons anymore?

I smell a mutiny in the ranks. We still may avoid war yet.

I'll tell you what, there are some very very unhappy people in Israel right now.

alexvegas
Advanced Member
alexvegas
Advanced Member

Dec 4 2007, 01:09 AM #6

Arbor @ Dec 3 2007, 11:17 PM wrote: I'll tell you what, there are some very very unhappy people in Israel right now.
They were all braced to be wiped off the map.. oh wait..

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Dec 4 2007, 12:16 PM #7

Arbor @ Dec 3 2007, 11:17 PM wrote: Whats up with this? Has the CIA and the State Department decided to not play nice with the Neo-Cons anymore?

I smell a mutiny in the ranks. We still may avoid war yet.

I'll tell you what, there are some very very unhappy people in Israel right now.
Indeed, also Cheney must be absolutely fuming right now, the report was actually due out earlier this year but when cheney found out it contained no smoking guns he sent it back.It seems the tide has certainly turned against the neo-cons, if they want to attack Iran now they're going either have to hope Iran makes a mistake which leads to some type of gulf of tonkin incident somewhere or out right fabricate some type of false flag, the white house is going to have a lot of trouble spinning this report, but they will try, can't wait to see that worm John Bolton try and spin this one.

G524
Advanced Member
G524
Advanced Member

Dec 4 2007, 12:42 PM #8

moved to Latest News

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Dec 4 2007, 02:06 PM #9

Bush is going to speak about this shortly, fox news are already spinning the report, they've also just reminded everyone that Ahmedinejad wants to wipe Israel of the map, which is also false.

Iran is trying to make a nuke - DEBUNKED

Ahmendinejad wants to wipe israel off the map - DEBUNKED

Iran arming Iraqi insurgents - NEVER PROVEN

Where now Cheney ?

Confirmation of reply: