Moles

A place to cast your opinion into the sea.

Moles

Rossmancer
Advanced Member
Rossmancer
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 03:50 PM #1

Do you think that this forum has moles from the government, monitoring our topics?

Total votes: 39
26(67%)
4(10%)
6(15%)
3(8%)

Let's have your opinion. (without mentioning usernames) thanks guys
A man is what he thinks about all day.

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 04:04 PM #2

Absolutely.

They would be neglecting their duties if they weren't at the very least monitoring what goes on here.... and other truth sites. ;)

Personally I do believe some of them ARE here to have some "fun" with us. <_<

Patches O'Houlihan
Advanced Member
Patches O'Houlihan
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 04:08 PM #3

They bugger up your lawn. :angry:

athena
athena

Sep 19 2007, 04:20 PM #4

I think it would be naive to believe they are not.

Rossmancer
Advanced Member
Rossmancer
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 05:07 PM #5

A little. One has already admitted to being one in the poll. That was probably a lie, but no one can know for sure.

Patches O'Houlihan
Advanced Member
Patches O'Houlihan
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 05:24 PM #6

Actually it's interesting that you would ask this question. After all, if the government wasn't involved in a 911 conspiracy there'd be no reason to have 'moles' in the truth movement, so since you believe they were involved it follows that there must be voles...I mean, moles.

It's kinda self affirming, isn't it?

Rather like jury tampering. If you're on a jury and someone threatens you to make sure you vote 'not guilty' it's pretty obvious that the accused must be guilty in the first place. So, by attempting to influence the jury, all the bad guys are doing is re-affirming that their boy will be seen as guilty in the eyes of the jury.

The truth movement needs to believe that the government is infiltrating with moles and disinfo because if the government is just ignoring you.....wellll...either you're not a threat or...... there's just no reason for them to bother because you have no evidence of a conspiracy. :)

Rossmancer
Advanced Member
Rossmancer
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 05:51 PM #7

A very good point. In the governments defense I can see them saying that they like to monitor suspicious anti American terrorism on forums to protect the people. Hey can't admins of forums track ip addresses? They should find out if there are any ip's routing through to government domains.

Patches O'Houlihan
Advanced Member
Patches O'Houlihan
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 05:56 PM #8

Monitoring does not equal active participation.

Actually, if you check the stats of this site you'll find a huge number of members (possibly 50%) who have never made a single post. Maybe they're all govt agents monitoring this forum :unsure:

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 05:58 PM #9

Rossmancer @ Sep 19 2007, 01:51 PM wrote: A very good point. In the governments defense I can see them saying that they like to monitor suspicious anti American terrorism on forums to protect the people. Hey can't admins of forums track ip addresses? They should find out if there are any ip's routing through to government domains.
Yes they can... And yes there were when I was admin. ;)

pi3
Advanced Member
pi3
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 07:43 PM #10

Loose Change is the most popular video, so unfortunately is surrounded by perp supporting bullshitters. LC forum is >50% bullshitters, in some folders bullshit threads outnumber genuine threads 8 to 1, unfortunately, but expectedly, they are the investigation folders.
See the Gordon Ross M.Eng. WTC demolition lecture:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 5292753615

goblin
Advanced Member
goblin
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 09:54 PM #11

I can honestly tell you that the only reason I'm here on this forum is to get deep inside the minds of the truthers. I find the theories so far out that I just need to see how deep it all can reach.
I work for the government, but not with "infiltrating" open discussions on the web, that would be just plain stupid. I would rather just hack the database every monday and hire some intern to wordcheck the content for me if I needed information from this site

Rossmancer
Advanced Member
Rossmancer
Advanced Member

Sep 20 2007, 02:14 AM #12

Interesting............ He's one of them! Get him!!!

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Sep 20 2007, 02:32 AM #13

goblin @ Sep 19 2007, 05:54 PM wrote: I can honestly tell you that the only reason I'm here on this forum is to get deep inside the minds of the truthers. I find the theories so far out that I just need to see how deep it all can reach.
I work for the government, but not with "infiltrating" open discussions on the web, that would be just plain stupid. I would rather just hack the database every monday and hire some intern to wordcheck the content for me if I needed information from this site
:D OK, I'm curious.... Which words would you be looking for ? :lol:

Patches O'Houlihan
Advanced Member
Patches O'Houlihan
Advanced Member

Sep 20 2007, 07:01 AM #14

jfk @ Sep 19 2007, 09:32 PM wrote:
"Smith" as that is the name of the guy who planted all the demo charges in the towers. We have to keep him safe.

"Jones" (unfortunate this one, but we can't be fussy) is the guy who spreads disinfo for us in the truth movement.

"Thermote" the REAL reason the towers came down

"ILM" the REAL reason you believe planes hit the towers

Carry on.

jakeb
Advanced Member
jakeb
Advanced Member

Sep 20 2007, 07:11 PM #15

I just wonder, in all seriousness, why the government would need to bother with monitoring these forums. Whether they were guilty of crimes on 911 or not. What would be the point?

goblin
Advanced Member
goblin
Advanced Member

Sep 20 2007, 09:39 PM #16

jfk @ Sep 19 2007, 09:32 PM wrote:
That is of no interest to me... I'd just make sure the intern had something to do between 9 to 5 besides making me coffee and reading my newspaper to me ;)

I'm sorry if I'm having an unecessary piss on you guys here, but seriously....
Infiltrating an open forum discussion on the web??? What would be the point in doing that? Nothing comes up here that wont be published 10 000 000 other places on the web, or given away on free DVD's anyway

Rossmancer
Advanced Member
Rossmancer
Advanced Member

Sep 21 2007, 05:10 AM #17

The government is pissing on us. Shocking.

darion
Advanced Member
darion
Advanced Member

Sep 22 2007, 03:23 PM #18

There where groups in the past that had "MOLES" in them and where admitted to having these spies placed into their ranks. They where not truth movement moles that I know of but there was one that had a spy in it that was little old ladies and men that where against the war. Some danger to the poplulation there.

If there was a mole in the truth movement that would only mean there is a reason for them to be here. That reason maybe that we have some concept of the truth that the goverment doesnt want the masses to know.

People that wish to tell you everything with their eye closed and ears shut are hypocrites .
If you don't know you better call somebody.
Can you smell what the truth is cooking!
I know that the lies and deceptions of our government ran deep, but I didn't know it was a bottomless pit.
The best lies have some truth to it, it's deciding what part is the truth that's hard.
e^n "the hijackers' entries on the passenger manifest, the DNA evidence found at either the pentagon or shanksville"
Thier names where never on the manifest and there was no DNA to refrence the DNA taken at those areas. e^n You lied.
valuesize "Even if they DID use afterburners for the entire flight, they wouldn't have made it to AA77 in time to shoot it down"
Flight timeline and interception.
valuesize "As far as where he was trained, that's something that his examiner would have looked at, but the FAA does not keep such records"
Ok the FAA doesnt keep records RIGHT!?!
http://www.myspace.com/darion_kain

goblin
Advanced Member
goblin
Advanced Member

Sep 23 2007, 09:20 PM #19

darion @ Sep 22 2007, 10:23 AM wrote: There where groups in the past that had "MOLES" in them and where admitted to having these spies placed into their ranks. They where not truth movement moles that I know of but there was one that had a spy in it that was little old ladies and men that where against the war. Some danger to the poplulation there.

If there was a mole in the truth movement that would only mean there is a reason for them to be here. That reason maybe that we have some concept of the truth that the goverment doesnt want the masses to know.
Ehm....

Again, nothing is said on these forums that isn't found on 100 million webpages around the world. A government that has the power to bring down 3 skyscrapers during bright daylight would have no need for moles on groups like these. Even they would understand that

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Sep 26 2007, 01:48 AM #20

I just wonder, in all seriousness, why the government would need to bother with monitoring these forums. Whether they were guilty of crimes on 911 or not. What would be the point?
because exposing the truth and leaking it to the public is the very last thing neocons want us to do.

that would undermine everything they are currently working on.

Confirmation of reply: