Loose Change Final Cut Dylan Avery Ap Interview

Post your opinions, concerns, and anything related to the new film here.

Loose Change Final Cut Dylan Avery Ap Interview

thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member

Nov 29 2007, 09:37 PM #1

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 0&hl=en-GB

I'm about 15 minutes in, and Dylan looks visibly flustered, frequently stops and looks around. I don't know, it just looks weird like he hasnt slept in a week.

"You can fuckin' prove it!"
-Dylan Avery
hi

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Nov 29 2007, 10:20 PM #2

He just lost his train of thought thats all, i do that quite a lot myself :D

stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
stopsnitchin
Advanced Member

Nov 29 2007, 11:02 PM #3

am i the only person whose getting horrible (low) sound?

dylan avery
Advanced Member
dylan avery
Advanced Member

Nov 29 2007, 11:06 PM #4

thehighwaymanq @ Nov 29 2007, 09:37 PM wrote: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 0&hl=en-GB

I'm about 15 minutes in, and Dylan looks visibly flustered, frequently stops and looks around. I don't know, it just looks weird like he hasnt slept in a week.

-Dylan Avery
I stopped myself so I could start my sentence over. I didn't think the whole thing would go out un-edited.
"No one said the air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe."
-Mark Roberts, 11/5/2007

"I am glad to reassure the people of New York and Washington, D.C. that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink."
-Christie Todd Whitman, EPA Press Release, 9/18/2001

dylan avery
Advanced Member
dylan avery
Advanced Member

Nov 29 2007, 11:33 PM #5

Also, this...

"Check out talksport radio in the UK tonight Thursday 29th November on the James Whale Show at 10PM GMT, 5PM EST for David Ray Griffin v's George Monbiot debating Loose Change Final Cut followed by Dylan Avery and Tim Sparke www.talksport.net"

I'm going on now. :)
"No one said the air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe."
-Mark Roberts, 11/5/2007

"I am glad to reassure the people of New York and Washington, D.C. that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink."
-Christie Todd Whitman, EPA Press Release, 9/18/2001

Nolan Ganwich
Advanced Member
Nolan Ganwich
Advanced Member

Nov 30 2007, 12:49 AM #6

dylan avery @ Nov 29 2007, 06:33 PM wrote: Also, this...

"Check out talksport radio in the UK tonight Thursday 29th November on the James Whale Show at 10PM GMT, 5PM EST for David Ray Griffin v's George Monbiot debating Loose Change Final Cut followed by Dylan Avery and Tim Sparke www.talksport.net"

I'm going on now. :)
You did well Dylan, shame you didn't get on last week.
LCFC is solid you are rightfully proud of it.

phaedrus2

Nov 30 2007, 01:11 AM #7

thehighwaymanq @ Nov 29 2007, 04:37 PM wrote:http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 0&hl=en-GB

I'm about 15 minutes in,  and Dylan looks visibly flustered, frequently stops and looks around. I don't know, it just looks weird like he hasnt slept in a week.

-Dylan Avery
Give me a break!
You try doing what Dylan did. It must be hard to keep focused.
I think he did a hell of a job over all. After all he's not a glib politician or obfuscating attorney.
Bravo Dylan.

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Nov 30 2007, 01:14 AM #8

shit i missed the talk sport debate, sure someone will have an archive though ? how did griffin do against Mombiot ?

thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member

Nov 30 2007, 01:17 AM #9

phaedrus2 @ Nov 29 2007, 09:11 PM wrote:
thehighwaymanq @ Nov 29 2007, 04:37 PM wrote:http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 0&hl=en-GB

I'm about 15 minutes in,  and Dylan looks visibly flustered, frequently stops and looks around. I don't know, it just looks weird like he hasnt slept in a week.

-Dylan Avery
Give me a break!
You try doing what Dylan did. It must be hard to keep focused.
I think he did a hell of a job over all. After all he's not a glib politician or obfuscating attorney.
Bravo Dylan.
Relax bro, im just pointing it out. Now I understand he wanted it right for when they cut it, but since I didn't know that I thought it was weird.
hi

GreenBud
Advanced Member
GreenBud
Advanced Member

Nov 30 2007, 02:02 AM #10

Outstanding!!!
“In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen.” –William S. Burroughs

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and never will be.... The people cannot be safe without information. When the press is free, and every man is able to read, all is safe." Thomas Jefferson

Flipster3013
Advanced Member
Flipster3013
Advanced Member

Nov 30 2007, 03:06 AM #11

I don't think he was flustered as much as he wanted to be entirely truthful. Similar to how he made his latest film.

I do think however that his actions speak volumes about the truth movement. If only the spreaders of disinformation could understand how important it is to be truthful and factual in your comments.

I commend you Mr. Avery. Good Job!

RisingForce
Advanced Member
RisingForce
Advanced Member

Nov 30 2007, 07:36 AM #12

It was a good interview. Good job Dylan.

I have a question about Sibel Edmonds. This is going to sound really dumb, but why doesn't she just go on youtube or Google video? Why does she insist on being interviewed by the main stream media?

illeagalhunter
Advanced Member
illeagalhunter
Advanced Member

Nov 30 2007, 07:50 AM #13

the link on Google is fucked
CODE

chris sarns
Advanced Member
chris sarns
Advanced Member

Nov 30 2007, 08:53 AM #14

dylan avery @ Nov 29 2007, 05:06 PM wrote:
thehighwaymanq @ Nov 29 2007, 09:37 PM wrote: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 0&hl=en-GB

-Dylan Avery
I stopped myself so I could start my sentence over. I didn't think the whole thing would go out un-edited.
You stumbled a few times but you gathered yourself and made your point spot on.

That, and letting the "You can fuckin' prove it!" slip, just proves you're human and this is a rather emotional subject.

You nailed every point and the interviewer acknowledged that you had done a brilliant job.

"This is not a conspiracy theory, there are facts"

Here, here!

Any chance of this being aired in the US?

Chris
WTC 7 was a CD

FEMA 5-30 "the building imploded"

NIST L-33 "The debris of WTC 7 was mostly contained within the original footprint of the building."

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Dec 1 2007, 12:34 AM #15

Im glad you have been getting Sibel Edmonds name out there Dylan, her story if told would lead to a new investigation without doubt, she has stated herself it would completely dwarf Iran contra and from what ive heard would indeed bring about charges of treason against top level washington politicians, Dennis Hasterts name has been one that constantly comes up, the word is he and others are involved in selling nuclear secrets on the black market, to known terror groups, either actually involved or turning the other cheek to these activities, either way it's treason and would make a mockery of the "war on terror".

seeker135
Advanced Member
seeker135
Advanced Member

Dec 1 2007, 12:57 AM #16

Jedi Master Chris Sarns said it all!
Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.
This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs: When he first appears, he is a protector. Plato

YOUR DISBELIEF DOES NOT CREATE AN ALTERNATIVE REALITY

WE ARE THE CANARIES IN THE AMERICAN COAL MINE/POLITICAL SYSTEM. IGNORE US AT YOUR PERIL.

ihatecreditors
Advanced Member
ihatecreditors
Advanced Member

Dec 1 2007, 04:10 AM #17

Wonderful interview. Best I've seen from a truther yet. Well spoken, and got good points across.

Good Job Dylan

stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
stopsnitchin
Advanced Member

Dec 1 2007, 04:13 AM #18

can someone please answer my question, i wanna see the interview but the sound is VERY low... is it just me or is everybody getting bad sound.
And congradulations on the interview Dylan...

ihatecreditors
Advanced Member
ihatecreditors
Advanced Member

Dec 1 2007, 04:28 AM #19

stopsnitchin @ Nov 30 2007, 11:13 PM wrote: can someone please answer my question, i wanna see the interview but the sound is VERY low... is it just me or is everybody getting bad sound.
oops sorry bud. Yes the sound is very low. I have loud speakers and had to turn them allll the way up to get a decent sound. I don't know an easy way around to help you.

stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
stopsnitchin
Advanced Member

Dec 1 2007, 02:54 PM #20

ihatecreditors @ Dec 1 2007, 04:28 AM wrote:
stopsnitchin @ Nov 30 2007, 11:13 PM wrote: can someone please answer my question, i wanna see the interview but the sound is VERY low... is it just me or is everybody getting bad sound.
oops sorry bud. Yes the sound is very low. I have loud speakers and had to turn them allll the way up to get a decent sound. I don't know an easy way around to help you.
thanks, im using shitty ipod headphones so i cant hear anything... i gotta hook my speakers up...

thanks again for the info :)

Confirmation of reply: