Join The Boston Tea Party For 9/11 Truth.

Find out about a 9/11-related or other get-together in your area.

Join The Boston Tea Party For 9/11 Truth.

esopxe
Advanced Member
esopxe
Advanced Member

Nov 21 2006, 08:01 AM #1

Boston Tea Party Website

Join the Boston Tea Party for 9/11 Truth

On December 16th, the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party we come together as American Patriots, and Citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to demand the Truth of the events of 9/11. We reject the Kean Commission's failure to address the numerous, critically important outstanding questions of 9/11. The Commission's failure deliberately obscures the truth of 9-11-01. In addition The Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee Investigation - itself was held in secret - with poor access to official documents - was then heavily redacted and censored. The Kean commission's "evidence" was built on classified reports, while whistle blowers' testimony was never entered, family steering committee questions were ignored and Commission Director Zelikow's conflicts of interest were not addressed.

For these and many more reasons, we cast this book of DECEIT into the Boston Harbor. Join us in carrying out our patriotic duty to REJECT THE TYRANNY OF LIES AND OMISIONS. We deem this work to be TREASON INK!: The 9/11 "Omission" Report is not worthy of respect, not worthy of the founding ideals of our nation and therefore it should be drowned in the mighty sea of Truth!

Join us for the Boston Tea Party for 9/11 Truth!

Saturday, December 16th, 2006
Gather at 11:30AM Sam Adams Park
12 noon — Proclamation, addresses
1:50 pm — Parade to Boston Harbor
3:30PM — press conference
Dumping of the 9/11 Commission Report
Expose Truth

www.expose-truth.blogspot.com

"One of the problems -- not specifically on this issue, just in general -- let's put it this way, money trumps peace, sometimes."
-George Bush
February 14, 2007

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- Anonymous

thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member

Nov 30 2006, 12:12 AM #2

i couldnt make it

was it good?
hi

ross11988
Advanced Member
ross11988
Advanced Member

Nov 30 2006, 12:42 AM #3

thehighwaymanq @ Nov 30 2006, 12:12 AM wrote: i couldnt make it

was it good?
happens on the 16th of december, i want to see a video of this.

Nov 30 2006, 08:38 PM #4

Not to suggest anything, but surely you aren't going to line their pockets by buying the copies and THEN chucking them into the harbor, are you?

ross11988
Advanced Member
ross11988
Advanced Member

Dec 2 2006, 04:03 AM #5

OnAWingAndAPrayer @ Nov 30 2006, 08:38 PM wrote: Not to suggest anything, but surely you aren't going to line their pockets by buying the copies and THEN chucking them into the harbor, are you?
why not, thats the risk, i spend 100's of dollars of Blank DVD's and i dont even know if the people watch them or not.

Remian
Remian

Dec 6 2006, 12:42 AM #6

Excuse me if this is....stupid...but where is Sam Adams Park exactly? A more precise location would be appreciated.

Hold up, isn't this littering? I support the movement pretty strongly, but I don't want to be jailed or fined for civil disobedience...

ross11988
Advanced Member
ross11988
Advanced Member

Dec 6 2006, 01:10 AM #7

Remian @ Dec 6 2006, 12:42 AM wrote: Excuse me if this is....stupid...but where is Sam Adams Park exactly? A more precise location would be appreciated.

Hold up, isn't this littering? I support the movement pretty strongly, but I don't want to be jailed or fined for civil disobedience...
i would think they would of thought of that

look-up
Advanced Member
look-up
Advanced Member

Dec 6 2006, 04:17 PM #8

it's strength in numbers. If enough people show up, they won't be able to arrest anyone. But this could precipitate the enslaught of martial law, as laid out by recent signings of bills into law. If there is disorder, and the local police either cannot handle it, or don't wish to, then the military will step in.
-------------------------------------------------------
Come pull the sheet over my eyes
so I can sleep tonight
despite what I have seen today
I've found you guilty of a crime
of sleeping at a time
when you should have been wide awake

WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!
by Audioslave

Muckraker
Advanced Member
Muckraker
Advanced Member

Dec 15 2006, 01:21 AM #9

ross11988 @ Nov 30 2006, 12:42 AM wrote:
thehighwaymanq @ Nov 30 2006, 12:12 AM wrote: i couldnt make it

was it good?
happens on the 16th of december, i want to see a video of this.
I'll probably go. If it's an event of any noteworthiness, I'll post a video on Google. I'm not expecting much. Boston used to be THE revolutionary town, but presently it's the land of the low key. We'll see...

Muckraker
Advanced Member
Muckraker
Advanced Member

Dec 15 2006, 01:31 AM #10

Remian @ Dec 6 2006, 12:42 AM wrote: Excuse me if this is....stupid...but where is Sam Adams Park exactly? A more precise location would be appreciated.

I guess "Sam Adams Park" is at the statue of Sam in front of Fanueil Hall. I've personally never heard it called "Sam Adams Park", but ok...

The info on the event is here:

http://www.boston911truth.org/teaparty/index.html

I think going to the symposium at BC on Saturday evening will be worthwhile just to get an idea how many truther will show up for the "parade".

I don't know, but my gut feeling is this is not well organized and probably not properly permitted - which means it won't amount to much. But I'll be there and will let you all know.

Bostonians are know to be activists - via channels. Bostonians are not known for spectacular public demonstrations (except for sports events).

I'm looking forward to shaking hands with Kevin Barrett.

xredx
Advanced Member
xredx
Advanced Member

Dec 18 2006, 07:56 PM #12

Remian
Remian

Dec 19 2006, 11:56 PM #13

Meh, pretty weak in my opinion.

Hopefully this will become a tradition and become more powerful to the masses.

Tim Riches
Advanced Member
Tim Riches
Advanced Member

Dec 25 2006, 08:54 PM #14

Looks like the Tea Party went quite well! I heard a refreshing new anger to the chanting, and I hope the message comes through to all who hear it that we're not fucking around anymore.

The Real Story - Boston 911 Tea Party with Daniel Happnie (9:29)
At the Tea Party, Mr. Happnie interviews Robin Hordon, a pilot and a former Boston Center air traffic controller who went public last week. This is one of his first video interviews. Mr. Hordon claims air traffic controllers have been ignored or silenced to protect the true perpetrators of 9/11.

Here is the Pilots For 9/11 Truth phone interview where Mr. Hordon first speaks out. (29:50)

And here is an interview from the Tea Party with Bob Bowman in full revolutionary dress. (5:39)
"We're going to dig them out again, we don't want to pollute!"

And here is an interview from the Tea Party with Kevin Barrett. (6:37)
"Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept by public incredulity."
- Marshall McLuhan (1911-1980)

bcrisp
bcrisp

Jan 5 2007, 07:59 PM #15

The FUNNIEST part about this whole garbage "movement" is that the "TRUTH" has already been provided and you're the ones who aren't smart enough to comprehend it.

here is how it goes...

(protestor)
"I demand the TRUTH"

(everyone else)
"Um... we gave the truth to you years ago.... can't do much more?"

(protestor)
"I reject your factual proofs and figures! give mE THE TRUTH!"

(person brave enough to stand up to this garbage movment)
well, i guess i can reveal the real truth behind 9/11.... since you are so persistent in finding the truth!

There was an intersteller battle between U.S. forces and the Klakons (A band of renegade space trolls that inhabit one of Jupiter's moons). The Klakons used their mind control abilities to force two american pilots to crash BIG planes into the world trade centers. They then hijacked an american made missle and painted it to resemble an american plane, and then shot it directly at the pentagon. The plane that crashed in pennsylvania was shot down by another one of the hijacked missles because the Klakon boss found out that one of the passengers slept with his wife.

well, i hope you like the new "theory".

Confirmation of reply: