Jesus Camp

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

Jesus Camp

mid life crises
Advanced Member
mid life crises
Advanced Member

Oct 13 2007, 02:07 AM #1

What a piss this docu was!! Anyone see it? If only we could tap into these evangelical christians, show them how
Bush is a satan worshipping, skull and bones masturbating in a coffin adulterer......boy we'd have a bunch of pissed off people.
They'd be hard to convincve though, as in their logic, us showing them the horrors of GWB ways would be "from the devil".
Some of the children in this docu are going to be very angry when they are old enough to learn/think for themselves. Check it out. It's something.
Why?? Why?? Why!!!! Nancy Kerrigan

"I take pride in my home, I take pride in my kids, I take pride in being Mrs. Jack Butler. It means something to raise decent human beings!" from Mr. Mom

"Be careful out there amongst those Englischer." from Witness

"Inconceivable". "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." from The Princess Bride

"Kettle's boiling!" from The Turning Point

"Fool me once, shame on- shame on you. Fool me, you can't get fooled again." from someone smokin crack

Sureshot
Advanced Member
Sureshot
Advanced Member

Oct 13 2007, 02:40 AM #2

Yeah its scary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CgvgjfwyPs

Reminds me a bit of....

A Supporter Member of AE911Truth.org. Join today!
MySpace
Youth for 9/11 Truth

Case-sensitive
Advanced Member
Case-sensitive
Advanced Member

Oct 14 2007, 08:20 PM #3

Sureshot @ Oct 12 2007, 10:40 PM wrote: Reminds me a bit of....
I see little Bushy in there :D
Obama=Osama, want a CIA for Pres.?
9/11 Triggered Iraqies to try to do Bombs
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"The great masses of people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. Especially if it is repeated over and over."
-- Adolph Hitler

911wasaninsidejob
Advanced Member
911wasaninsidejob
Advanced Member

Oct 15 2007, 12:04 AM #4

This documentary scared the SH*T out of me, we watched in my Political Science class.

One kid, who was about 10, said he "was bored of life until he Found himself and jesus" at 5 years old! That's not even old enough to buy your own lollipop at the convenience store, but your bored of your life and need to find your savior? :rolleyes:

Confirmation of reply: