If Truth Was Exposed And Confirmed Then What

If you're new to the forum, or the movement overall, drop in here if you'd like and get aquainted.

If Truth Was Exposed And Confirmed Then What

Jan 11 2008, 12:50 PM #1

ok, lets say the truth movement sparks enough media/attention and believers where the government will have no choice but to address the issue. An Investigation takes place and worldwide politicians are exposed and convicted of war crimes. Would this cause complete mayhem and possibly stem to a civil war between believers and non-believers? Those who think that the government would never have involvment even if they were convicted vs those who do believe? Would the members of the nation's D.O.D actually go awol and abort there mission because they found out that the war is proven to be uncalled for? America would not only lose the trust of its people but the respect and loyalty to those allies that still support us. Then America may become weak and vulnerable to attacks because of its' unjust wars. It may sound a little far fetched but definetly something to think about.

look-up
Advanced Member
look-up
Advanced Member

Jan 11 2008, 08:21 PM #2

it might cause civil war, but we, the peacemakers, would have to be VERY vocal to try and stop that.

we know the truth.

now, while we're waiting for everyone else to catch up, we can begin thinking about how we'll steer people towards peace when they finally wake up.

hopefully, the result of massive awakenings of the people will be that people like Alex Jones are the people on TV telling us what's happening, rather than the Wolf Blitzers and the Bill O'Reillys.

If the usual suspects are still on TV telling us what to do, then they will steer us towards violence.

You can take that to the bank.
-------------------------------------------------------
Come pull the sheet over my eyes
so I can sleep tonight
despite what I have seen today
I've found you guilty of a crime
of sleeping at a time
when you should have been wide awake

WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!
by Audioslave

MEU31
MEU31

Jan 14 2008, 05:45 PM #3

You cant be Peacemakers and cause civil war.

MEU

"We will not cut & run" - Bill Clinton 1993

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt

look-up
Advanced Member
look-up
Advanced Member

Jan 14 2008, 06:37 PM #4

who said we were going to start a civil war? you? I sure as hell didn't.

however, what I DID say, is that the people may be forced into one, and before that happens, we should try to show them that there are alternatives to war.
-------------------------------------------------------
Come pull the sheet over my eyes
so I can sleep tonight
despite what I have seen today
I've found you guilty of a crime
of sleeping at a time
when you should have been wide awake

WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!
by Audioslave

Confirmation of reply: