I Need A List Of News Articles Dealing With The

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

I Need A List Of News Articles Dealing With The

oahuoahu
Advanced Member
oahuoahu
Advanced Member

Feb 24 2007, 06:40 PM #1

Im Going To Post Some Stuff At The Hannity Forums about 911 being inside job

Okay heres what I need

1) I need a list of news articles dealing with the hijackers being trained at U.S. military bases. Hopefully a few of those articles contains quotes from the soldiers saying basicaly "Yes I trained that hijacker, at a military base"

2) I need a list of news articles dealing with Firefighters, Police OFficers, and First Responders saying "I was told by my superiors to get back because building 7 was going to be blown up or demolished or brought down, and I followed my orders and then the building fell.". Hopefully with quotes and name and position of person giving the quote.

i suck at searching the internet so if you could give me some of that it would be cool. just links to articles is good enough.

oahuoahu
Advanced Member
oahuoahu
Advanced Member

Feb 24 2007, 07:13 PM #2

yar

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Feb 24 2007, 07:15 PM #3

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."

Sureshot
Advanced Member
Sureshot
Advanced Member

Feb 24 2007, 07:16 PM #4

I would check out PrisonPlanet's 911 news archive, almost every article dealing with 9/11 is in there:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/911.html

A Supporter Member of AE911Truth.org. Join today!
MySpace
Youth for 9/11 Truth

oahuoahu
Advanced Member
oahuoahu
Advanced Member

Feb 24 2007, 07:30 PM #5

i suck at browsing

if you could link me to some news articles at the news website it would be great

tower
Advanced Member
tower
Advanced Member

Feb 24 2007, 07:38 PM #6

Find them yourself, you've been given the necessary links.
Also, use http://news.google.com.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-51475835.html

oahuoahu
Advanced Member
oahuoahu
Advanced Member

Feb 24 2007, 08:33 PM #7

i am aware i have been given what i need to find them

but i will not find them myself

i was simply asking if someone out there would be so kind to link them to me so i dont have to go find them

so i will just wait for that person to come along, or maybe noone out there will be like that. its all good . we will just wait and see

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member

Feb 24 2007, 08:42 PM #8

oahuoahu @ Feb 24 2007, 08:33 PM wrote: but i will not find them myself

Ok, then.

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."

oahuoahu
Advanced Member
oahuoahu
Advanced Member

Feb 25 2007, 07:35 PM #9

bumping this incase any1 wants to help me out

Confirmation of reply: