Huckabee Warns Of New Terror Attack

Latest news

Huckabee Warns Of New Terror Attack

card51short

Oct 21 2007, 06:18 PM #1

GOP Presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee says America needs to remain enagaged with Pakistan, because the next terrorist attack against the United States could come from there.

Appearing on 'Fox News Sunday', Huckabee was asked by Chris Wallace to respond to criticism that he lacks the foreign policy experience that would prepare him for the presidency.

Wallace asked Huckabee how he would approach relations with Pakistan. Huckabee said "we need to keep our eyes on Pakistan. I think we've sort of taken a view that everything is OK there, and it's not OK there," he said. "Let's not forget, it's somewhere in the caves of Pakistan where Osama bin Laden is hiding. The next missile bomb that maybe comes our way, the next terrorist attack, is probably going to be postmarked Pakistan."

Huckabee is scheduled to appear in a debate with his fellow GOP rivals Sunday evening in Orlando, Florida.

On Saturday, he finished a close second in total votes, to former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, in a straw poll of conservative voters at the Values Voters Summit, sponsored by the Family Research Council in Washington, D.C. The total numbers included participants both present at the event, and online. Huckabee scored a decisive victory over his rivals, based on votes cast by voters physically present at the summit.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... -pakistan/
Loose Change: Final Cut = Best 9/11 movie bar none.

card51short

Oct 25 2007, 01:55 AM #2

That's right, the focus should be on Pakistan. I just wonder how long it takes before the rest of candidates start pointing out what Barack Obama said months ago. Feel free to re-read his comment and this time please think about it.

OBAMA 08!
Posted By Maria, Houston : October 21, 2007 12:11 pm

Wow did you see the comments there? This lady is actually proud that Obama came up with the idea to bomb Pakistan first.
What the... :blink:
Loose Change: Final Cut = Best 9/11 movie bar none.

Spengler
Advanced Member
Spengler
Advanced Member

Oct 27 2007, 12:00 AM #3

It really amazes me how some imbeciles in this forum believe in this sort of crap...the truth of the matter is very simple: any "terrorist" attack on US soil will be carried out by your own government, period. Definitively, these people make America to look like a nation of brute and ignorant inhabitants.

ron1872
Advanced Member
ron1872
Advanced Member

Oct 27 2007, 09:52 AM #4

card51short @ Oct 24 2007, 08:55 PM wrote: That's right, the focus should be on Pakistan.
The focus should be on Pakistan and Israel.
Truth forum Netherlands: http://www.911nederland.nl

GermaniumGeorge
Advanced Member
GermaniumGeorge
Advanced Member

Nov 2 2007, 12:52 AM #5

Retard: That snake is evil, we should kill it.

Bystandard: Why is it evil?

Retard: It's going to bite me!

Bystandard: It's 10 feet from you, and I don't think it really cares about you.

Retard: Oh yeah!?

[Retard goes up to snake and sticks his face up to the snake's]

[snake bites Retard in face]

Retard: See you dumb shit, I told you it was going to bite me. You wanted me to get bit before I could kill it, didn't you!?

[retard shoots snake and puts Bystandard in Gitmo for acts of terrorism]

David C
Advanced Member
David C
Advanced Member

Nov 4 2007, 07:40 PM #6

It really amazes me how some imbeciles in this forum believe in this sort of crap...the truth of the matter is very simple: any "terrorist" attack on US soil will be carried out by your own government, period. Definitively, these people make America to look like a nation of brute and ignorant inhabitants.
Some of them are imbeciles but some of them are shills.

http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/vi ... php?t=1222
(excerpt)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4) They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams. Of course, this can happen naturally in any public forum, but there will likely be an ongoing pattern of frequent exchanges of this sort where professionals are involved. Sometimes one of the players will infiltrate the opponent camp to become a source for straw man or other tactics designed to dilute opponent presentation strength.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confirmation of reply: