Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeetings

If you're new to the forum, or the movement overall, drop in here if you'd like and get aquainted.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeetings

TheStripey1

Sep 12 2007, 08:10 PM #1

I AM TheStripey1, peace tiger. I'm a recovering republican and a Viet Nam vet. Although I lean left on some issues, I am NOT a liberal and altho I lean right on other issues, I am NOT a conservative. I consider myself to be a centrist and my political party unafilliated independant. But since I am staunchly anti-bush, you will find me swinging from the left of center more often than not.

Looks around... uhhhhh, is this a righty board? a lefty board? or a combo of both?

Anyway, I have lots of hot button issues that interest me so I imagine that I'll be making your acquaintence on the forums soon...
I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.
~~ Socrates

My Pep Talk For Lefties and Lurkers

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Sep 12 2007, 08:14 PM #2

Welcome Stripey.

This board is a mix of all sides....

Be respectful, and don't try to peddle holoplanes at the WTC and you will be fine here. ;)

buddy
Advanced Member
buddy
Advanced Member

Sep 12 2007, 08:18 PM #3

Hi TheStripey1. I'd say this is general a libertarian board (with a small L). But there all sorts of people here. Most of us don't believe the official story of 9/11, but there are "debunkers" on here too. Most of us I think want the government to stop messing with the people, stop lying, stop corrupting the laws, stop consolidating power, stop abusing the citizens, stop trying enslave us. I think most believe understand that the republican-democrat thing is a false paradigm and are really on the same side.
This board like to drive aways its friends. Bye

TheStripey1

Sep 12 2007, 08:26 PM #4

thanks y'all... who are your mods and admins? cuz I have a "pep talk" I like to post on the forums I'm a member of and then place a link to it in my sigline. I may be a newbie here, but I'm no newbie, if you catch my drift...

jfk... holoplanes? wtf does that mean?

9/11 is a tuffy... on the one paw it sure seems like a false flag operation, on another paw, I just can't give this administration any thought that they were involved in it...

cuz just look how badly they've screwed everything else they have put their grimy little fingers on... IMO, they couldn't possibly have been involved in it as they just aren't that competent...
~~ Socrates

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Sep 12 2007, 08:41 PM #5

There is a group out there who insist that there were no planes which flew into the WTC.
They say that all video was manipulated and holograph technology was used to make it appear that planes hit the towers. :blink:

Beware of those people. ;)

TheStripey1

Sep 12 2007, 08:46 PM #6

laffs... well, it takes all kinds...

I notice you have Bldg #7 collapsing in your sigline... was it hit by one of those holoplanes too?

or was it brought down the conventional way? imploded with cordite?
~~ Socrates

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Sep 12 2007, 08:51 PM #7

TheStripey1 @ Sep 12 2007, 04:46 PM wrote: laffs... well, it takes all kinds...

I notice you have Bldg #7 collapsing in your sigline... was it hit by one of those holoplanes too?

LOL... It died of being heartbroken at the loss of it's parents. :P

Seriously, if we knew exactly how and could prove it, we could disband and go back to our boring lives.

What we do know is what we were told is a load of crap. ;)

BTW... 911 was merely a "focal point". This goes back at least a hundred if not thousands of years. :)

TheStripey1

Sep 12 2007, 08:59 PM #8

and sayyyyyy, how about that deutsche bank that was engulfed by fire a couple of weekends ago? How come IT didn't fall down like WTC's 1,2, and 7?

No explosives?
~~ Socrates

TheStripey1

Sep 12 2007, 09:03 PM #9

jfk @ Sep 12 2007, 03:51 PM wrote:
TheStripey1 @ Sep 12 2007, 04:46 PM wrote: laffs... well, it takes all kinds...

LOL... It died of being heartbroken at the loss of it's parents. :P

Seriously, if we knew exactly how and could prove it, we could disband and go back to our boring lives.

What we do know is what we were told is a load of crap. ;)

BTW... 911 was merely a "focal point". This goes back at least a hundred if not thousands of years. :)
that's funny... it died of a broken heart...

hundreds of years? thousands?

Are we talking about the Illuminati? or another shadow organization?
~~ Socrates

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Sep 12 2007, 10:50 PM #10

They have been titled many things in the past....
Let's just say they are decedents of Egyptian kings....

The genealogy leads to the White house, and has since at least Reagan.

Do you know anything about corporate structure and hidden corporations ?
It is structured in a similar fashion.

Having said that, I still believe Bush is just a patsy. <_<

Rossmancer
Advanced Member
Rossmancer
Advanced Member

Sep 12 2007, 11:02 PM #11

911 isn't a political issue, it's a moral issue. I don't think it matters what party you're with, morals are a separate thing.
A man is what he thinks about all day.

TheStripey1

Sep 13 2007, 01:48 AM #12

jfk @ Sep 12 2007, 05:50 PM wrote: They have been titled many things in the past....
Let's just say they are decedents of Egyptian kings....

The genealogy leads to the White house, and has since at least Reagan.

Do you know anything about corporate structure and hidden corporations ?
It is structured in a similar fashion.

Having said that, I still believe Bush is just a patsy. <_<
whew... I thought for sure you were gonna bring up the reptilians...

:unsure:

Sounds like you might be hip to the TriLateral Commission. Are the other folks here as much on the ball as yourself?

I've never been on a forum full of uhhhhh, conspiracists before... this could be fun...

:ph43r:

of course bush is a patsy... anyone that thinks differently after seeing him in "action" all these years, is either asleep at the wheel or in cahoots with him...
~~ Socrates

TheStripey1

Sep 13 2007, 01:51 AM #13

Rossmancer @ Sep 12 2007, 06:02 PM wrote: 911 isn't a political issue, it's a moral issue. I don't think it matters what party you're with, morals are a separate thing.
9/11 IS just as much of a political issue as it is a moral one. Just look at all of the changes in our society and government that have come about because of it.
~~ Socrates

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Sep 13 2007, 02:09 AM #14

:lol: Reptilians. :lol:

You might want to speak with the cab driver at the pentagon about that one...
He had a book written by David Icke on his front seat when the alleged pole went thru his windshield. ;)

Tri-lateral commission... I've heard of them, but did not study them.

Have you per chance seen the movie "Who Killed John O'Neill" ?
A lot of artistic license was taken making it but the facts depicted are for the most part on the money.

http://www.deadartmedia.com/index.php?m ... 1jp7fbpnm6 ;)

Watch it twice... The first just for a laugh, the second listen for facts. ;)

TheStripey1

Sep 13 2007, 04:39 PM #15

jfk @ Sep 12 2007, 09:09 PM wrote: :lol: Reptilians. :lol:

You might want to speak with the cab driver at the pentagon about that one...
He had a book written by David Icke on his front seat when the alleged pole went thru his windshield. ;)

Tri-lateral commission... I've heard of them, but did not study them.

Have you per chance seen the movie "Who Killed John O'Neill" ?
A lot of artistic license was taken making it but the facts depicted are for the most part on the money.

http://www.deadartmedia.com/index.php?m ... 1jp7fbpnm6 ;)

Watch it twice... The first just for a laugh, the second listen for facts. ;)
yeah, I know, I've always had that response too when it comes to reptillians... :lol:

but... what if...

Basics: The TriLateral Commission was formed in 1973 by David Rockefeller when he expanded the Bilderbergs (Europe and the North America) to include Japan/Asia.

They are very good at picking presidents because every single winning presidential ticket since it's formation has included a member of the TriLats... How could this possibly be, a thinking person might well ask, do they actually have a master fortune teller on staff with a high powered crystal ball to be able to choose which party to lend their support?

Heaven's no... the have members in BOTH presidential tickets... what better way to ensure that your agenda is continued when an administration changes than to run both candidates?

Take NAFTA for instance... please... It was proposed by GHW bush in '92 and passed by Clinton in '93... It was billed as a gold mine, a nice bipartisan cooperation that gave the gold to the corporations and the shaft to the american worker...

Jimmy "I have no big money ties" Carter was a charter member... and his cabinet was filled with members of the TLC... no big money ties... yeah right... I don't know about you, but to me, David Rockefekller is the epitome of big money... :o

"Who Killed John O'Neill"? Haven't seen it... I've only seen the excellent video put out by Mike Ruppert, which by the way, was the cause of my anal-cranial extraction in '03, "TerrorStorm" and "9/11 Mysteries"...

I'm definitely behind in my conspiracy theory movie watching... :unsure:

Is there a thread here that debunks the Popular Mechanics piece? My wife saw it and thinks it explained everything... I've tried and tried to get her to watch "9/11 Mysteries" to no avail... :unsure:
~~ Socrates

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Sep 14 2007, 12:32 AM #16

What if indeed.... To close to sci-fi for me. Sorry.

Thanks for the TLC info. Yes I know that both parties have been infiltrated. ;)

On the movies... Give a user named chucksheen a PM... He has a comprehensive list of vid links.

As far as PM debunking, yes there are several threads... unfortunately threads get buried very quickly here due to chatter, and to put it bluntly, the search engine here sucks.

For research might I suggest http://www.letsrollforums.com . The search engine there is extremely good and research there predates most "newer" forums. ;)

Unfortunately as history is being ever so slowly being rewritten, you will also find many broken links there. - just a heads up.

As far as your wife is concerned, remember that there are many people who are quite content and adamant taking "the blue pill"... That is one thing which you must respect, unfortunately.

DevilDogs
Advanced Member
DevilDogs
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 11:51 PM #17

So what is it your guys are arguing over. Who is better the Democrats or Republicans?

Do it this way
Democratic Presidents

Clinton - worthless, left us all with no money in our pockets and let everything be outsourced, and let "Internet" business build themselves with fake money only to bottom out the economy, and is to be blamed the most for 9/11 events, 8 years in office and did nothing. Like bj's in the oval office, pushed for gay marriage and gays in the military. Grade F++++

Carter - Worthless, boycotted the 80' Olympics, coulndt get the hostages out of Iran, economy took a good dump and was overall a pretty bad president Grade D-

Republican Presidents

George W. Bush - Not to bad so far, he is pushing to fight terror and I dont see any other country doing anything about it. Economy is good, I get a check every two weeks. And brought the country together after a terrible national accident. B+

George H. Bush - Did a good job beat the Iraqi's, did a good job maintaining the Economy, except promised no new taxes and got punished for it. A-

Ronald Reagan - America's favorite President, help bring down the Iron curtain, bargained for the Iranian Hostages back, and did a pretty good job overall. Grade A+

Anyone see a pattern here?

Devil Dogs

Sureshot
Advanced Member
Sureshot
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 11:54 PM #18

Oh yes, Bush is done great for the economy, even though the dollar is about to completely collapse. Your ignorance offends me. <_<

A Supporter Member of AE911Truth.org. Join today!
MySpace
Youth for 9/11 Truth

DevilDogs
Advanced Member
DevilDogs
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 11:58 PM #19

I have no problem when I spend my money in other countries, they pefer the dollar, Mexico, Canada, Italy, France, even Iran.

Devil Dogs

thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 11:58 PM #20

DevilDogs @ Sep 19 2007, 07:51 PM wrote: George W. Bush - Not to bad so far, he is pushing to fight terror and I dont see any other country doing anything about it. Economy is good, I get a check every two weeks. And brought the country together after a terrible national accident. B+
B+!?!?!

WHAT!
hi

Confirmation of reply: