tower
Advanced Member

Dec 30 2007, 09:45 AM #1

Here's the footage that I've been able to find:
-The Sky News video:
http://video.news.sky.com/skynews/video ... 7_1225.flv

-The images released by DawnNews TV:

And the enhanced photo of the assasin:

Looks like the government's version and the evidence contradict each other.

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Dec 30 2007, 10:54 AM #2

looks like a black op trying to blend.

in fact, it looks like a cut-out collage piece added to the frame

notice how the image of the two people in the background cut into his right shoulder and right side of his head. (view of subject looking toward camera)

the image with the arm extended shows a highlight around the gun as if it were a paper cut=out

if it were real, why would they find it necessary to doctor the images ?

tower
Advanced Member
tower
Advanced Member

Dec 30 2007, 11:32 AM #3

Noone doctored the images. The people "cutting into his shoulder" are standing next to him.

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Dec 30 2007, 11:38 AM #4

the man dressed in purple and the woman with the white scarf are standing behind him.
bits and pieces of those images are cutting into his image severely.

in fact, the whole cluster behind the assassin image is a patch job ( cut & paste)

look a little closer with your magnification feature. I'm an illlustator and have a trained eye for such things. we spend a lot of time examining images looking for boo-boos

if the image is real, somebody did a sloppy job of cleaning up around the image to help people see the outline of the man and the gun. however, that would only lend to doubt that the image is authentic.

perhaps the person who supplied the image wanted to get paid for producing it to the media.

it looks like an exerpt from MI3

tower
Advanced Member
tower
Advanced Member

Dec 30 2007, 11:55 AM #5

the man dressed in purple and the woman with the white scarf are standing behind him.
bits and pieces of those images are cutting into his image severely.

in fact, the whole cluster behind the assassin image is a patch job ( cut & paste)
Any proof? The man in purple isn't cutting in him and the woman's scarf is on his shoulder. With that kind of image quality you can easily mistake such things.
look a little closer with your magnification feature. I'm an illlustator and have a trained eye for such things. we spend a lot of time examining images looking for boo-boos

if the image is real, somebody did a sloppy job of cleaning up around the image to help people see the outline of the man and the gun. however, that would only lend to doubt that the image is authentic.

perhaps the person who supplied the image wanted to get paid for producing it to the media.

it looks like an exerpt from MI3
Magnifying these images would only make it harder to recognize what's in them. Could you outline what you're talking about? I really can't see it.

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Dec 30 2007, 02:26 PM #6

just in, bhutto's son has been chosen to succeed his mother by the national party.

HE IS 19 YEARS OLD

he is almost the same age as DYLAN

GOD HELP THIS YOUNG MAN

now he is the target of so many assassins

System Of A Down
Advanced Member
System Of A Down
Advanced Member

Dec 30 2007, 03:25 PM #7

tower dont bother

alive and still blabbing

is well

blabbing

but yeah

the guy who kills her IS REALLY an AGENT!!

look at him

black suit

sun glasses

dumbasses...i would have suspected him first and shot his ass

i mean why didnt they get some sterotypical haji to do it?

hes be all smelly and dirty and an ex goat farmer

then america could say SEE IT WAS AL CIA DA

not some agent with sun glasses

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member

Dec 30 2007, 03:38 PM #8

well if he missed her as the pakistani government are saying then he wasn't much of an assassin was he ? i have never fired a gun in my life yet i reckon i could have hit her from there, why would the Pakistan government lie about it though ? what's the point ? could the bullet be traced or something ? .

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Dec 30 2007, 05:12 PM #9

well if he missed her as the pakistani government are saying then he wasn't much of an assassin was he ? i have never fired a gun in my life yet i reckon i could have hit her from there, why would the Pakistan government lie about it though ? what's the point ? could the bullet be traced or something ? .
like I said, in that culture martyrdom is victory over death, because your followers continue following long after you are dead.

the pakistan govt does not want the people to think she died by assassination while trying to save her people

claiming a blunt force trauma makes it look like an accident instead, lessening the following of her party that will ensue.

her son, who just announced his candidacy at the tender age of 19 just said on world news, "like my mother said, what better way to get revenge than by democracy"

you could hear the anxiety in his voice. this may be revenge, but to the pakistani people, this is their ONE CHANCE for democracy

NATURALLY, they are going to follow this movement with vigor. they have already demonstrated that they are not afraid to die. 2 bombs have gone off killing people
outside the party motorcade, and still they come.

too bad we here in the united states don't share the passion that so many in third world countries have for democracy. perhaps this is the one reason we have given up so much over the years thru apathy. now we are mere puppets speculating on who the next puppeteer will be next year, and try to make jokes about it.

bush is such a laughing fool, that after the putin visit, I knew we were the laughing stock of the communist world. he must think WE are pretty STUPID for allowing bush to occupy the white house for so long. the only way to save face is to push for impeachment.

kissing blarney
Advanced Member
kissing blarney
Advanced Member

Dec 30 2007, 06:32 PM #10

alive and still talking @ Dec 30 2007, 12:12 PM wrote: bush is such a laughing fool, that after the putin visit, I knew we were the laughing stock of the communist world.
Russia? Communist?
STUPID
:lol:
Experience is what you get when you're expecting something else.

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jan 1 2008, 10:34 PM #11

new release from cnn,

benazir bhutto was planning to send a communication on the day she was killed to tell senator hillary clinton and senator joe biden about the planned tampering of election poll places during the upcoming parliamentary election in pakistan.

obviously she trusted only those two presidential candidates with that information, and not anyone else in the united states govt.

Confirmation of reply: