Alive And Well:

Alive And Well:

Joined: Oct 20 2006, 04:05 PM

Oct 20 2006, 04:37 PM #1

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1558669.stm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/na ... Sep15.html

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/mid ... tory=94438

http://www.portal.telegraph.co.uk/news/ ... iden23.xml

The so called "independent" commission actually named the same 19 in their report, but by reading the above reports from various news agencies, even more confusion arises out of the reporting of hijackers being alive and well.
Quote
Like
Share

Loonis
Newbie
Loonis
Newbie
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 01:45 AM

Oct 24 2006, 10:38 PM #2

This has all been settled. These reports were issued amidst the confusion that followed the attacks, and are all cases of mistaken identity. Check it out:

http://www.911myths.com/html/still_alive.html
Quote
Like
Share

vmachiel
Advanced Member
vmachiel
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 19 2006, 08:40 AM

Oct 26 2006, 10:30 AM #4

Looking at the articals, I think they're still alive. I've always looked at this as strong supporting evidence
If you were my husband I would poison you!
If you were my wife, I would drink it!! :)
Quote
Like
Share

Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Reggie_perrin
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 04:15 PM

Oct 26 2006, 10:43 AM #5

But these alive "hijackers" say they saw "pictures" of themselves flashed on TV and were outraged, it's not just a case of someone having the same name, so what are the identities of the real hijackers ?

It must be weird to see a picture of yourself on TV and be told you flew a plane into a building when your actually alive and well.

Have they ever changed the pictures of the alledged hijackers?
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Oct 26 2006, 04:50 PM #6

Loonis @ Oct 24 2006, 10:38 PM wrote: This has all been settled. These reports were issued amidst the confusion that followed the attacks, and are all cases of mistaken identity. Check it out:

http://www.911myths.com/html/still_alive.html
This link does not back your assertion. It doesn't even mention the articles posted above. Please elaborate.

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

realitybites
Advanced Member
realitybites
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 20 2006, 06:35 PM

Oct 26 2006, 05:10 PM #7

All of those links (the ones that worked anyway) were articles published a week and a half after the attacks. If they are still alive 5 years later, where are the follow up articles? Where's the news? Where are the hijackers?

If they're alive, that would be HUGE for you guys. If it's true, where's the hard evidence? Where's the proof PM lied about the DNA?

Where are the hijackers?

If I were you guys, I wouldn't be taking trips to interview eyewitnesses down at the Pentagon. Eye-witnesses can't be trusted. I'd be tracking down these guys. Go to the Middle East. Make them come forward (... why are they hiding anyway? If I was accused of a crime I didn't commit, I'd make damn sure my name was clear.) Bring them back here for all to see.

Boom. 9/11 would be blown WIDE OPEN and you'd have your victory.
I dont have to provide sources here. Its not JREF. - - PDoherty76

I DONT CLAIM IT WAS CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. i JUST CLAIM THERE WERE BOMBS. - - PDoherty76
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Oct 26 2006, 05:14 PM #8

Where's the proof PM lied about the DNA?
Jonathon Mosoley (I think that's his name) stated as truth it on the radio. It is false. If you know something I don't please point me to it.
All of those links (the ones that worked anyway) were articles published a week and a half after the attacks. If they are still alive 5 years later, where are the follow up articles? Where's the news? Where are the hijackers?
Why not ask the people that reported it. And then ask Mueller about his puzzling quote that none of you guys will address.

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

realitybites
Advanced Member
realitybites
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 20 2006, 06:35 PM

Oct 26 2006, 05:54 PM #9

Roxdog @ Oct 26 2006, 02:14 PM wrote:Jonathon Mosoley (I think  that's his name) stated as truth it on the radio. It is false. If you know something I don't please point me to it.
When was it proven false? Not trying to be a dick here, I've just never seen or read that the DNA was false. All I'm looking for is a source.
Why not ask the people that reported it. And then ask Mueller about his puzzling quote that none of you guys will address.
I see no need to. Mueller clarified the issue later that year. Have you talked to the people who've reported it to verify the claims? Are all reports always 100% correct? Can all reports be blindly trusted?

If they are truly alive, where are they now? Why aren't you guys doing more than relying on highly disputed reports from a week or so after the attacks as gospel proof that the "alleged" hijackers still walk this earth? C'mon.... Even I'll admit that this would undoubtedly show government complicity in the attacks.

This would be a slam-dunk. And yet the only "proof" you can provide are those stories in the original post and by saying "It is false," without backing it up.
I dont have to provide sources here. Its not JREF. - - PDoherty76

I DONT CLAIM IT WAS CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. i JUST CLAIM THERE WERE BOMBS. - - PDoherty76
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Oct 26 2006, 06:05 PM #10

When was it proven false? Not trying to be a dick here, I've just never seen or read that the DNA was false. All I'm looking for is a source.
Where did you read about DNA being true? Yeah, a source would be nice, wouldn't it? Please provide one.
I see no need to.
Then why are we communicating?
Mueller clarified the issue later that year.
Source?
Are all reports always 100% correct? Can all reports be blindly trusted?
Of course not.
If they are truly alive, where are they now? Why aren't you guys doing more than relying on highly disputed reports from a week or so after the attacks as gospel proof that the "alleged" hijackers still walk this earth? C'mon.... Even I'll admit that this would undoubtedly show government complicity in the attacks.
What you fail to see is that I never said they were alive. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and BBC did, and no, it wasn't just a "week or so" after the attack. The media talked about it on and off for two years. Hence, the Mueller quote (you say he "clarified it". please provide your source).
Mueller acknowledged in 2003 there was no “legal proof to prove the identities of the hijackers.”
http://www.prisonplanet.com/fbi_denies_ ... orists.htm

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

realitybites
Advanced Member
realitybites
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 20 2006, 06:35 PM

Oct 26 2006, 06:19 PM #11

I guess sources from either side won't be changing any minds here, so why bother. (You're prisonplanet link isn't working by the way.)

Maybe just explain to me why a government nefarious enough to pull of something on the scale of 9/11 would make a cover-story involving 19 hijackers flying planes into buildings by using hijackers who are still alive?

A 5-year-old would be able to realize that in order to get away with it, you'd either make up fake names and identities or use "terrorists" who were dead already. You wouldn't use real people who were alive seeing as how if you were flying a plane into a tower, the odds are pretty good you're gonna die, and having you pop up alive somewhere would probably blow the lid off the whole thing.
I dont have to provide sources here. Its not JREF. - - PDoherty76

I DONT CLAIM IT WAS CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. i JUST CLAIM THERE WERE BOMBS. - - PDoherty76
Quote
Like
Share

realitybites
Advanced Member
realitybites
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 20 2006, 06:35 PM

Oct 26 2006, 06:22 PM #12

But in response to the DNA thing, you asked where I'd read it. You yourself stated:
Jonathon Mosoley (I think  that's his name) stated as truth it on the radio.
If I remember correctly, it was also covered in PMs publications. So there are a couple possibilities as to where I got that crazy idea. Where did you get the idea they were lying about it?
I dont have to provide sources here. Its not JREF. - - PDoherty76

I DONT CLAIM IT WAS CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. i JUST CLAIM THERE WERE BOMBS. - - PDoherty76
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Oct 26 2006, 06:33 PM #13

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fbi_denies_ ... orists.htm

Sorry bout that.
I guess sources from either side won't be changing any minds here, so why bother.
Because you are making assertions without offering sources.
But in response to the DNA thing, you asked where I'd read it.  You yourself stated:
Jonathon Mosoley (I think  that's his name) stated as truth it on the radio.
If I remember correctly, it was also covered in PMs publications. So there are a couple possibilities as to where I got that crazy idea. Where did you get the idea they were lying about it?
Uhhhh, so are saying you didn't hear anything about it until I mentioned it? This is ridiculous. Please post your sources. If your source is PM where did they get the info? PM is a magazine, not an investigatory arm of the govt. I get the idea that they are lying about because it's not true. Again, if you have a source that proves that it is, please post it.

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Oct 26 2006, 06:39 PM #14

Sorry. It wasn't Mosely. Different moron. It was 26 year old Davin Coburn, who works for PM.


http://www.911truth.org/article.php?sto ... 6165457842
PM: There was DNA evidence collected all over the place.

Caller: The building was incinerated; the concrete was turned into powder, there were molten pools of steel in the bottom of the building that were still hot weeks after, and they were able do autopsies on bodies? Are you insane? Where are the autopsy reports you were referring to, on the hijackers, where are those reports? I haven't heard anything about autopsy reports.

CG: I want to know, even if we presume you're correct that they recovered the DNA of the 19 hijackers from the rubble, where did they get their original DNA with which to match it? Where did they get the original DNA of a bunch of middle-eastern Islamic madmen? Where did they get the DNA? Had they submitted DNA before they, uh…I mean, where the hell did they get it? You're not even talking sensibly with me.

PM: Off the top of my head, I don't know the answer to that.

CG: Of course you don't.

PM: I'll get back to you with it.

CG: Is that a promise?

PM: I will do my best.

CG: People all across the state of Arizona now are hearing Davin Coburn say on the show that he's gonna find out how they got that DNA checked against those Islamic terrorists who had…hijacked those planes. Good, I'd like to hear it. Now do you understand why people scratch their head when these kinds of representations are made?

PM: No, actually I don't…

CG: You don't understand why when you tell us that they found the hijackers' DNA remains amongst the molten steel, and I ask you where did they get the original DNA from the hijackers to match it against - Do you think that's bizarre to ask a question like that, do you think it's conspiratorial just to want to know?...You told me that they have DNA evidence that matches the hijackers…

PM: I think the entire question is baseless. I think that it is not even a question that's worth answering….

CG: …You've told me that they checked their DNA, where did they get their original DNA to check it against? You're the one with the answers, I'm not. I just ask questions.

PM: …A seven year old can ask why, over and over and over….

CG: No, this is the worst attack on America in the history of this country, we've invaded two countries, maybe a third because of it, we're gonna spend trillions of dollars. It's not a seven year old asking why, I want to know where they got the evidence that they matched it against. What's so hard about that?

PM: The way that you're framing it is intentionally…

CG: Of course it is, 'cause it's five years later and we haven't heard the answer. And you haven't given it to us in Popular Mechanics. I swear to God, that's it. You see, it's the way I'm framing it makes it an illegitimate question? Well tell me how to reframe it, tell me how to ask it differently.

PM: I would start entirely over with the question that that gentleman asked.

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

realitybites
Advanced Member
realitybites
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 20 2006, 06:35 PM

Oct 26 2006, 06:52 PM #15

Roxdog @ Oct 26 2006, 03:33 PM wrote: http://www.prisonplanet.com/fbi_denies_ ... orists.htm

Sorry bout that.
I guess sources from either side won't be changing any minds here, so why bother.
Because you are making assertions without offering sources.
But in response to the DNA thing, you asked where I'd read it.  You yourself stated:
Jonathon Mosoley (I think  that's his name) stated as truth it on the radio.
If I remember correctly, it was also covered in PMs publications. So there are a couple possibilities as to where I got that crazy idea. Where did you get the idea they were lying about it?
Uhhhh, so are saying you didn't hear anything about it until I mentioned it? This is ridiculous. Please post your sources. If your source is PM where did they get the info? PM is a magazine, not an investigatory arm of the govt. I get the idea that they are lying about because it's not true. Again, if you have a source that proves that it is, please post it.
Uhh no. Did I say, "This is the first I ever heard of this!!" I was showing you that you answered your own question to me. You asked where I had heard it after already showing that one of the PM guys stated it on the radio.

Personally, I think the DNA argument is bogus, at least in regards to the New York hijackers. 1,150 people haven't been identified through DNA here. The odds of all 8 hijackers having been ID'd are slim to nil. Now, we could argue whether the PM guy misspoke or knowingly lied, but that would be a waste of time.

However, "no DNA" doesn't mean "still alive".

Is there any other proof, aside from those articles posted, that these guys were alive and well?

And again:
Maybe just explain to me why a government nefarious enough to pull of something on the scale of 9/11 would make a cover-story involving 19 hijackers flying planes into buildings by using hijackers who are still alive?

A 5-year-old would be able to realize that in order to get away with it, you'd either make up fake names and identities or use "terrorists" who were dead already. You wouldn't use real people who were alive seeing as how if you were flying a plane into a tower, the odds are pretty good you're gonna die, and having you pop up alive somewhere would probably blow the lid off the whole thing.
I'd like to know your reasoning why they'd use actual living people.
I dont have to provide sources here. Its not JREF. - - PDoherty76

I DONT CLAIM IT WAS CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. i JUST CLAIM THERE WERE BOMBS. - - PDoherty76
Quote
Like
Share

realitybites
Advanced Member
realitybites
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 20 2006, 06:35 PM

Oct 26 2006, 06:55 PM #16

I will agree with you that Coburn is a moron. The DNA profiles were gotten from their hotel rooms and vehicles.
The FBI had collected the DNA from tiny traces of skin on the steering wheels of vehicles hired by the hijackers and from hair samples recovered from their hotel rooms.
Source here.
I dont have to provide sources here. Its not JREF. - - PDoherty76

I DONT CLAIM IT WAS CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. i JUST CLAIM THERE WERE BOMBS. - - PDoherty76
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Oct 26 2006, 07:30 PM #17

realitybites @ Oct 26 2006, 06:55 PM wrote: I will agree with you that Coburn is a moron. The DNA profiles were gotten from their hotel rooms and vehicles.
The FBI had collected the DNA from tiny traces of skin on the steering wheels of vehicles hired by the hijackers and from hair samples recovered from their hotel rooms.
Source here.

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

realitybites
Advanced Member
realitybites
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 20 2006, 06:35 PM

Oct 26 2006, 07:38 PM #18

Once more:
Maybe just explain to me why a government nefarious enough to pull of something on the scale of 9/11 would make a cover-story involving 19 hijackers flying planes into buildings by using hijackers who are still alive?

A 5-year-old would be able to realize that in order to get away with it, you'd either make up fake names and identities or use "terrorists" who were dead already. You wouldn't use real people who were alive seeing as how if you were flying a plane into a tower, the odds are pretty good you're gonna die, and having you pop up alive somewhere would probably blow the lid off the whole thing.
......?
I dont have to provide sources here. Its not JREF. - - PDoherty76

I DONT CLAIM IT WAS CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. i JUST CLAIM THERE WERE BOMBS. - - PDoherty76
Quote
Like
Share

Roxdog
Advanced Member
Roxdog
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 18 2006, 06:13 PM

Oct 26 2006, 07:44 PM #19

Once more, what? The world is a pretty complex place. Asking me how many angels can dance on the head of a pin over and over doesn't negate the facts (of which you seem largely unfamiliar with).

Call Revere Radio: 1-(877)- REVERE-0 (Click To Listen Live!!!)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
-Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961


"Stay on your toes. We don't know how many other Brett Darrows there are out there..."
Quote
Like
Share

realitybites
Advanced Member
realitybites
Advanced Member
Joined: Oct 20 2006, 06:35 PM

Oct 26 2006, 07:55 PM #20

Roxdog @ Oct 26 2006, 04:44 PM wrote: Once more, what? The world is a pretty complex place. Asking me how many angels can dance on the head of a pin over and over doesn't negate the facts (of which you seem largely unfamiliar with).
The question was self explanatory. If you'd rather dodge it and make random, irrelevant comparisons than answer it, that's fine.

I thought we were having a discussion, but you're obviously more interested in obfuscating and staying on your high horse.
I dont have to provide sources here. Its not JREF. - - PDoherty76

I DONT CLAIM IT WAS CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. i JUST CLAIM THERE WERE BOMBS. - - PDoherty76
Quote
Like
Share


Confirmation of reply: