A Possible Scenario

A Possible Scenario

stopsnitchin
Advanced Member
stopsnitchin
Advanced Member

Nov 23 2007, 03:16 AM #1

This isnt exatly what i believe, but this came to mind. Alot of people believe flight 93 was shot down, what i was what if the passengers did revolt, and the plane was shotdown as a result of that????

Repentless
Advanced Member
Repentless
Advanced Member

Dec 3 2007, 12:05 PM #2

Makes sense. But.... Wouldn't they all be heroes if they saved the plane from turrists? Or where they trying to take back control of a plane that was flying itself? :S
We are barraged into hypnotic apathy from our rulers and media-propagandists. Your mind is the last battlefield. Your voice and thoughts are the only gate out. Remind yourself of what is true when you wake up and it will hold on to you through the day. Ask questions. Demand answers.
I hate the consipercy theroyist..if u think all "oh, bush planed this or oh his lying!" THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF AMERICA U BASTARDS
[X]1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy.
[X]2. Create secret prisons where torture takes place.
[X]3. Develop a thug caste or paramilitary force not answerable to citizens.
[X]4. Set up an internal surveillance system.
[X]5. Harass citizens' groups.
[X]6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release.
[X]7. Target key individuals.
[X]8. Control the press.
9. Declare all dissent to be treason.
10. Suspend the rule of law.

outside
Advanced Member
outside
Advanced Member

Dec 3 2007, 03:38 PM #3

http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904degrandpre.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904degrand.html

John: And was United Airlines Flight 93 shot down in Pennsylvania by a U.S. or NATO pilot and was that what was supposed to hit the Pentagon?

DGP: No, that was hit at 10:00 hours. It was taken out by the North Dakota Air Guard. I know the pilot who fired those two missiles to take down 93.

John: Was it shot down because the airline pilots actually regained control of the hijacked auto-pilot or was that to replace the unmanned drone that was shot down?

DGP: No, it was the aircraft, you see, had totally unconscious people on board. There were no hijackers. At 9:35, the Happy Hooligans, the Air Guard flying the F-16s were ordered to take that plane out. And they took it out from 9:35 to 10:00.

I don't know how reliable Col. Donn de Grand-Pré (U.S. Army ret.) is though.
"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure-one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller

Confirmation of reply: