9/11: Debunking The Debunkers

Find out about a 9/11-related or other get-together in your area.

9/11: Debunking The Debunkers

esopxe
Advanced Member
esopxe
Advanced Member

Apr 5 2007, 03:07 AM #1

Dr. David Ray Griffin

Start Date/Time: Friday, May 18, 2007 7:30 PM
End Date/Time: Friday, May 18, 2007 9:30 PM
Time Zone: (UTC -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana
Recurring Event: One time event
Description: 9/11: DEBUNKING THE DEBUNKERS

David Ray Griffin Answers Critics of the 9/11Truth Movement

Friday, May 18, 7:30 PM

Town Hall
1119 8th Ave.
Seattle, WA

Renowned author and theologian David Ray Griffin discusses his newest book Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory. Book-signing after lecture.

In his latest offering, Prof. Griffin cuts through the confusing mix of claims and counter claims, presenting a compelling case against misleading information disguised as "truth."

David Ray Griffin, Ph.D., is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy of Religion and Theology at the Claremont Graduate School and co-Director of the Center for Process Studies. He is the author of more than 20 books, including: The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11; The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions; and Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11.

Tickets: Advance Sales: $10 Brownpapertickets.com

At the Door: $15 General $10 Students/Sr. w/ID

Co-Sponsors: 9/11 Truth Seattle, 9/11Visibility Project, 9/11TruthGroups.org, Trinity United Methodist Church, Scholars for 9/11 Truth, Not A Number Cards & Gifts

Endorsed By: Eastside Fellowship of Reconciliation

9/11 Truth Seattle
Expose Truth

www.expose-truth.blogspot.com

"One of the problems -- not specifically on this issue, just in general -- let's put it this way, money trumps peace, sometimes."
-George Bush
February 14, 2007

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- Anonymous

chucksheen
Advanced Member
chucksheen
Advanced Member

Apr 5 2007, 03:16 AM #2

Thanks for posting.

Thread about the book:

Debunking 9/11 Debunking
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Chang ... c=5275&hl=
Crucial concept to understand: Rights vs Privelages
[Why does Michael Badnarik support Ron Paul?]
Click here - Must hear - starts ~20 minute mark

Download and read chapter 2 PDF free

http://RonPaulNewYear.com

thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member
thehighwaymanq
Advanced Member

Apr 5 2007, 11:48 AM #3

that should be a terrific book, any truther should pick it up
hi

Truthy
Advanced Member
Truthy
Advanced Member

May 3 2007, 10:11 PM #4

I willl be there.

ihatecreditors
Advanced Member
ihatecreditors
Advanced Member

May 4 2007, 07:07 AM #5

reading the book right now :) got it yesterday.

Paddy
Advanced Member
Paddy
Advanced Member

May 4 2007, 09:05 PM #6

Would I be right in assuming that this event will be video-taped? I'm looking forward to it!
I'd complain, but who'd listen?

esopxe
Advanced Member
esopxe
Advanced Member

May 9 2007, 10:53 AM #7

I'll be there with a group of 6 others. If any of you guys are there, come say what's up. Look for the tall dude with this on his arm. ;)
Expose Truth

"One of the problems -- not specifically on this issue, just in general -- let's put it this way, money trumps peace, sometimes."
-George Bush
February 14, 2007

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- Anonymous

Paddy
Advanced Member
Paddy
Advanced Member

May 14 2007, 04:23 PM #8

Haha awesome tat! That's what I call dedication :P
I'd complain, but who'd listen?

esopxe
Advanced Member
esopxe
Advanced Member

May 20 2007, 02:18 AM #9

http://expose-truth.blogspot.com/search ... in+Seattle+

Let me say one thing first off, Griffin is the man. Last nights event was great. If you get a chance to ever see him speak live, do it.

He mostly went over the subjects in his new book, Debunking 9/11 Debunking. He spoke about Popular Mechanics and other supporters of the official conspiracy theory and basically blew all of them out of the water.

As far as I'm concerned, if any OCT supporter was able to walk out of there without their paradigm totally altered, they are hopelessly programmed and are a lost cause.

Afterwards, he had a question and answer segment. One that I found most interesting was a question to him that asked if he had ever had a positive experience when being interviewed by mainstream media. (We all know how the 9/11 truth movement is treated in the media.) His answer, "nothing that I can talk about".

Look for good things to come.
Expose Truth

-George Bush
February 14, 2007

- Anonymous

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

May 22 2007, 09:10 PM #10

while you're busy debunking, here's something constructive to occupy your time

Pelosi's e-mail : americanvoices@mail.house.gov to support article 333

to impeach Cheney :

if her mailbox is full, there is a fax # 202-225-4188

truthisgood
Advanced Member
truthisgood
Advanced Member

May 30 2007, 11:01 PM #12

Just to let you guys know what is happening with David Griffin's new book at Barnes & Noble (So. Calif), at least at the one where I live:

I went into Barnes & Noble today and couldn't find the book so I asked when it would be available and on the shelves. The rep there told me it is scheduled for tomorrow but not as an in-store purchase. Anyone who wants it will have to order it from them. So it looks like the only way people will know about it here is by word of mouth.

alive and still talking
Advanced Member

Jun 1 2007, 06:15 PM #13

IS THIS IN HIS BOOK ?

U.S. OPERATIVES SET OIL FIRES IN KUWAIT

Joyce Riley (gulfwarvets), an activist on behalf of those with Gulf War Illness, presented a shocking indictment of the US government during THE GULF WAR. She said that five separate Gulf War vets had told her that US troops were responsible for SETTING the oil well FIRES in Kuwait and that it was done to "make it look like the Republican Guard had set the fire." Riley speculated that the reason behind it was a kind of PR tactic to convince the American public that Saddam Hussein and his regime were a terrible evil.

She presented a transcript of her interview with one of the accusatory vets. "The explosive I used was C4. It's light weight, it's easy to use...I placed the explosive on the wellhead and the incendiaries near by so that… after the wellhead was damaged, that the incendiary could light the crude oil to fire," he told her.

Riley, a loyal American, said she hoped that the reports could be proven wrong, but had no reason to think the soldiers were lying. Several veterans who called in during the second hour questioned the veracity of the account, commenting that the language from the transcript didn't match the military lingo they were familiar with.

Confirmation of reply: