7/7/08

Kibitzing, rabble rousing, all-round generic conversation. Any and everything. You get it.

7/7/08

mid life crises
Advanced Member
mid life crises
Advanced Member

Jul 7 2007, 08:21 PM #1

So, reading the thread about Stanley Kubrick lead me to think about 2001 A Space Odyssey and the two suns at the end of the movie.
A year from today, I think, Cassini spacecraft is supposed to enter Saturn's atmosphere and possibly start a fusion reaction or something to turn it into a star to warm up a moon to make it habitible or something. But back on earth for a few months after next July we are supposed to get hit with hydrogen gas and get killed off. Google the Lucifer Project -I think that is what it is called.
Anyway, it is a year from today supposedly. Also supposedly people that know about the hydrogen storm have prepared to go underground for a few months. The rest of us are left as canaries in the mines.
Why?? Why?? Why!!!! Nancy Kerrigan

"I take pride in my home, I take pride in my kids, I take pride in being Mrs. Jack Butler. It means something to raise decent human beings!" from Mr. Mom

"Be careful out there amongst those Englischer." from Witness

"Inconceivable". "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." from The Princess Bride

"Kettle's boiling!" from The Turning Point

"Fool me once, shame on- shame on you. Fool me, you can't get fooled again." from someone smokin crack

chucksheen
Advanced Member
chucksheen
Advanced Member

Jul 8 2007, 02:51 AM #2

Cassini Calendar
http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/operations/c ... ar-ALL.cfm

On shedule for Jun-30-2008, 6 distant flybys of Saturns moons.

[1] Pan
[2] Prometheus
[3] Enceladus
[4] Methone
[5] Janus
[6] Atlas
Crucial concept to understand: Rights vs Privelages
[Why does Michael Badnarik support Ron Paul?]
Click here - Must hear - starts ~20 minute mark

Download and read chapter 2 PDF free

http://RonPaulNewYear.com

pakman
Advanced Member
pakman
Advanced Member

Jul 8 2007, 03:13 AM #3

mid life crises @ Jul 7 2007, 03:21 PM wrote: So, reading the thread about Stanley Kubrick lead me to think about 2001 A Space Odyssey and the two suns at the end of the movie.
A year from today, I think, Cassini spacecraft is supposed to enter Saturn's atmosphere and possibly start a fusion reaction or something to turn it into a star to warm up a moon to make it habitible or something. But back on earth for a few months after next July we are supposed to get hit with hydrogen gas and get killed off. Google the Lucifer Project -I think that is what it is called.
Anyway, it is a year from today supposedly. Also supposedly people that know about the hydrogen storm have prepared to go underground for a few months. The rest of us are left as canaries in the mines.
DAMN :angry:

Headhunter
Advanced Member
Headhunter
Advanced Member

Jul 8 2007, 03:19 AM #4

pakman @ Jul 7 2007, 10:13 PM wrote:
mid life crises @ Jul 7 2007, 03:21 PM wrote: So, reading the thread about Stanley Kubrick lead me to think about 2001 A Space Odyssey and the two suns at the end of the movie.
A year from today, I think, Cassini spacecraft is supposed to enter Saturn's atmosphere and possibly start a fusion reaction or something to turn it into a star to warm up a moon to make it habitible or something. But back on earth for a few months after next July we are supposed to get hit with hydrogen gas and get killed off. Google the Lucifer Project -I think that  is what it is called.
DAMN :angry:
:lol:

Confirmation of reply: