YIKES, has anyone seen this re: Patricia Heaton on stem cells/donor eggs??

Alison
Alison

October 31st, 2006, 1:43 am #11

Right, she had HER 4 children. Likes to promote her SURGERY to repair herself physically after her children. Ahole, people die from plastic surgery everyday too, but she can promote that. SOmeone needs to slap her. This infuriates me, she is uneducated and never had a retrieval in her life. I have had 6 and not one hurt, at all. I have had more painful pimples and toothaches in my life. What an uneducated idiot.
And the drugs were good so all in all, the day of my ER was really quite pleasant . Best, Alison

Belen
Belen

October 31st, 2006, 2:07 am #12

Hey Alison,
I sent an email they responded by saying she has the right to free speech, and I sent another back sating so do I and am using my purse as a mouth piece. They didn't reply.
I have asked all my family.friends to write to Albertsons/Savon/CVS and to boycott their stores ynril the relationship with her is ended.
Jane
nt

Belen
Belen

October 31st, 2006, 2:09 am #13

what is her relation with cvs?

Alison
Alison

October 31st, 2006, 2:29 am #14

Hey Belen, I'm crossing the rest of these off my shopping list too, including CVS. Thank goodness I have a Safeway down the street, LOL. Best,
Alison

Sale to Supervalu, CVS, Cerberus

On January 23, 2006, Supervalu, CVS/pharmacy, and an investment group led by Cerberus Capital Management announced they had agreed to acquire Albertsons for $17.4 billion in cash, stock and debt assumption.

As of June 2, 2006, the company's retail stores have been divided as follows:

Supervalu has acquired 1124 stores in the deal, including:
Acme (134 locations)
Acme Express, Jewel Express, and Albertsons Express (107 fuel centers)
Albertsons (564 locations in Southern California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming) - New Albertsons Inc.
Bristol Farms (11 locations)
Jewel and Jewel-Osco (198 locations)
Lazy Acres (1 location)
Max Foods (4 locations) (3 converted into Lucky, 1 closed in July 2006)
Osco Pharmacy and Sav-on Pharmacy (906 pharmacies)
Save-A-Lot (2 stores franchised by Shaw's)
Shaw's (188 locations)
Star Market (20 locations)
Super Saver Foods (1 location)
Distribution centers (11 centers)
CVS has acquired all (approximately 702) of the stand-alone Osco Drug and Sav-on Drugs rebranding them all as CVS/pharmacy, though they are closing approximately 100 of the acquired stores.
The Cerberus-led group acquired:
Albertsons (655 locations in Arizona, Northern California, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas) - Albertsons LLC
County Line Liquors (1 location)
Grocery Warehouse (1 location)
Jewel-Osco (2 locations)
Max Foods (2 locations)
Super Saver Foods (2 locations)

October 31st, 2006, 3:12 am #15

Sure didn't stop her from advertising the plastic surgery she had several years ago, which she said was needed after having (I think) four children!!! Sure is easier to judge when you are standing on the other side of the fence!
More people have died from complications of plastic surgery than have ever died from egg donation. The recovery time is longer and MUCH more painful (for days or weeks), and there's a much greater risk of injury. I guess the difference is that SHE wanted to do the plastic surgery (which makes it okay), whereas OTHER women want to do egg donation. A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Maya

KellyNY
KellyNY

October 31st, 2006, 4:06 am #16

Patricia Heaton speaks out against paid egg donation in a Missouri political ad... she says lower-income women will be "seduced by big checks" and that egg donation is "dangerous, complicated, and painful" - WTF??? So how have hundreds of thousands of women undergone IVF so readily? Same thing, dunce! (Oh that's right, she's against that, too...) I've always tried to ignore her but now I've had it. I just sent Albertsons a letter saying I'll never set foot in Albertsons/Savon again due to their association with such an ignorant, callous woman.

http://www.teambio.org/2006/10/patricia ... tem-cells/

Best,
Alison
N/T

October 31st, 2006, 4:25 am #17

I had no idea she's such an imbecile. Maybe she should have plastic surgery for those floppy elephant ears!
Last edited by CindyNYC on October 31st, 2006, 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abby34
Abby34

October 31st, 2006, 5:55 am #18

Patricia Heaton speaks out against paid egg donation in a Missouri political ad... she says lower-income women will be "seduced by big checks" and that egg donation is "dangerous, complicated, and painful" - WTF??? So how have hundreds of thousands of women undergone IVF so readily? Same thing, dunce! (Oh that's right, she's against that, too...) I've always tried to ignore her but now I've had it. I just sent Albertsons a letter saying I'll never set foot in Albertsons/Savon again due to their association with such an ignorant, callous woman.

Best,
Alison
The dollar is good right now, so what a great time to impact their cross border shopping benefits... Dorks. Who in their right mind would align themselves with such an idiot?!!

I'll let FIL and MIL know as they work in the US, and we will not do business at any of these stores when there for medical treatment. There are plenty of other great businesses to choose from, aren't there?

It really peeves me to hear crap about what we go through from a very selfish fertile!!! She can go jump off a bridge.

Abby

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 31st, 2006, 8:22 am #19

Best,
Alison
God forbid one of her children grows up and experiences infertility and has to turn to IVF or Donor Eggs. Would she still be against it? It's always interesting that the people who use their free speech to speak out against something, never have any personal experiences with the issue they are against. If someone she loved was inflicted with a disease that stem cell research might help, would she then change her mind and be pro stem cell research? Of course she would. It's like the person who is against gun control until they are shot.

2please
2please

October 31st, 2006, 10:03 am #20

The dollar is good right now, so what a great time to impact their cross border shopping benefits... Dorks. Who in their right mind would align themselves with such an idiot?!!

I'll let FIL and MIL know as they work in the US, and we will not do business at any of these stores when there for medical treatment. There are plenty of other great businesses to choose from, aren't there?

It really peeves me to hear crap about what we go through from a very selfish fertile!!! She can go jump off a bridge.

Abby
let FIL and MIL know... that they need to ALL send emails and letters STATING that they will no longer go to their stores due to the association with Patricia H.

If we can bombard the corporation with letters, emails, phone calls...we WILL send a message...

But it has to be a LARGE concentration of letters, emails and phone calls.

I myself am planning to send both a letter (copying the as many key people whose names I can find) AND emails...

2please