What is the best donor agency to go through where u can view pictures online? Thanks!

What is the best donor agency to go through where u can view pictures online? Thanks!

Anon
Anon

April 29th, 2011, 7:01 pm #1

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 29th, 2011, 7:05 pm #2

Once you register with the de agency (usually via the website), they'll usually give you a password & Login to view pictures and read profiles...

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 29th, 2011, 10:14 pm #3

There are probably more than 50 agencies, you just send them an e-mail expressing interest, and they usually send you a password to view their database for a limited period of time for no fee. Some agencies may want you to sign a confidentiality agreement not to share the pics, others may want to speak to you on the phone for a brief interview first to make sure you are for real. I had signed up for every agency out there, wanting to see pics of every available donor out there before deciding on an agency.

Good luck!

Cee
Cee

April 30th, 2011, 6:08 am #4

Please could you ladies using/having used donor eggs please let me know of centres where one can buy vials of donor eggs. I prefer the convenience of buying eggs, without a waiting time or synching required. Many thanks in advance.