Well out of the seven mature, five have fertilized

Well out of the seven mature, five have fertilized

May 17th, 2011, 8:55 pm #1

I doubt we will have any frosties, but I just hope two at least will make it for a five day transfer. Fingers crossed.

macphee
macphee

May 17th, 2011, 9:15 pm #2

wishing you success(nt)

May 17th, 2011, 9:23 pm #3

I doubt we will have any frosties, but I just hope two at least will make it for a five day transfer. Fingers crossed.
That is great! You may have some frosties yet. We got 6 out of 8 fertilized (and these were frozen DE), transferred one and ended up with four frosties (we could hardly believe it). Good luck!

May 17th, 2011, 10:54 pm #4

Don't count out frosties yet! I only got 5 eggs, 5 fertilized, 2 transferred on day 5 and 1 frozen on day 6, so you just never know! I'll be thinking of you and willing those embies to keep growing!

All my best to you!

ks

May 17th, 2011, 11:14 pm #5

Awesome news, good luck on your transfer.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

May 17th, 2011, 11:25 pm #6

....grow embies grow! Looking fwd to another good update tomorrow. GL!!!!!

May 17th, 2011, 11:50 pm #7

Hoping those embies will develop into the most perfect blasts!

May 18th, 2011, 12:55 am #8

Gosh, what a great fert rate! Keep us all updated! When is your transfer?

Dawn_2
Dawn_2

May 18th, 2011, 1:43 am #9

Good luck!!! That is a great fertilization report. I can't wait to hear how your transfer goes.

ALM
ALM

May 18th, 2011, 1:52 am #10

That's a great report and you may well get frosties. I've got everything crossed for you. I hope you are, despite the stress AND excitement, able to enjoy this trip a bit. Good Luck! I'll be looking for your updates.